Reviews for Caged Birds
Izout chapter 8 . 7/20/2013
I've always enjoyed this story. Thought it was one of the few Eyeball fics here that actually does a good job of humanizing him without throwing in some girl who he falls in love with, convinces him there's more to life than being a Cobra, and lead him onto the path of good citizenship.

I've always kind of thought if you /really/ want to tell a good Eyeball story that shows off his more human side, why not do with through Chris? I think fics that focus more on their relationship are much more interesting than those who just throw in a girl.

Thank you for writing this. :)
Entangler chapter 7 . 5/19/2013
I love the turn this story has taken too, plus it's soo well written and full of suspense! Ooh... that last conversation between Ace and Dennis... those last two lines... very gripping.
Entangler chapter 6 . 3/23/2013
Ooh, can't wait to see how this plays out :) I wonder if Hagen and Ace come together, to work together...
The mind wanders over many interesting possibilities... ;)
Miss-Understood chapter 5 . 2/28/2013
Have Ace kill Dennis! I'm sure Ace wouldn't really care if he got jailed for that and Marianne will hate Dennis anyway.
I am predicting the gender and name of Dixie's baby as we speak.
Miss-Understood chapter 2 . 2/28/2013
Me: "You son of a bitch! I'll kill you! I'll rip your head off!"
*lunges at Dennis only to have Eyeball hold me back*
Entangler chapter 5 . 2/25/2013
Ooh... you always leave me on the edge of my seat lol. More please!
BoatsAgainstTheCurrent chapter 1 . 1/12/2013
It's amazing! Wow, I mean for a first story in this archive, it is truly great :) I loved the idea too.
Guest chapter 4 . 1/9/2013
This was really well-written! I'm super glad you updated, haha. Please update this soon! You write these characters well, you should think about writing a another SBM story. Lol.
AceM chapter 4 . 1/11/2013
Yay, and update! :DD
I loved this chapter, and finally Chris' corpse is found- you described the reactions very well, and finally Eyeball breaks down and lets his tears flow.
Ace is so great in this- calm and reasuring despite the whole situation.
Please update soon, I'm really looking forward to the next chapter :D
I think poor Gordie will be devastated..
Entangler chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Yay, you updated! Was on the verge of PM'ing you to see when you would! Love the suspense in this story, love the original storyline and love the way you've written it. I think the reactions of each character to what's happening around them are spot on and realistic. Especially love Ace in this; he'd be the one to figure something like this out for sure :D Can't wait for the next update!
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
This was such a good update!:) i loved how eyeball finally showed his emotions for his,dead:( brother. But what will his dad think? Maybe he will think eyeball told..:0 i hope eyeball will be alright!:)) update soon!:))
ChrisChambers86 chapter 4 . 1/8/2013
Ohmygosh such an emotional story :(Bawling right now...
AceM chapter 3 . 12/30/2012
Oh, please continue! Your writing style and especially the idea for this story are awesome!
I love how you characterized Ace- he wants to cheer his friend up and helps him to search for Chris even though he HATES him, and still he's so in- character with his rough nature.
And Eyeball's reaction to everything that happened is so believable- his grief for Chris isn't overdone, but still you showed how terrified he is of everything that happened.
I can't wait till they find Chris' corpse and I'm really wondering how Gordie, Teddy, Vern and generally Castle Rock will react.
Please don't abandon this story!
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Keep writing! Awesome story!:) the way everyones talking it seems like chris could still be alive! That would be a surprise! He could be since they didnt check his heart beat, he coulda blacked out of something.. Anyways awesome story, keep writing!:)
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Awesome so far!:) i have been trying to write about the chambers family for a long time but not really sure how to do it, how do u describe the family and mr chambers? What happens in the household? What happens on regular nights/days? How does mr chambers and the family act? Sorry if im bothering u with all these questions but your one of the only authors who write about them haha:) love the story so far!:D