Reviews for A Nutcracker Production
I hope you can continue this story someday!
kingdomheartsforevs chapter 11 . 12/1/2014
i really enjoy this fic!

while they're are some grammatical and technical errors you could work on, i am generally impressed. i hope you find the inspiration to update sometime soon!

in the meantime, i'll gladly see what your other fics have to offer. have a great day!
Guest chapter 11 . 11/19/2014
...have I ever told you that I love this story?

(Seriously, this always manages to bring a smile to my face whenever I read it - it's kinda become my go-to fic for rainy days.)

I love the way you write the characters out (hnnngh, Yuugi's so sweet and lovely and kind I'm gonna die...just the way I like it!) and I'm eager to see what's in store for the future!

You wanted suggestions? Hmm...well, from the top of my head...common tropes in fics and filler episodes are amusement park/water park chapters? I first thought someone might have an accident, e.g. break a leg/arm or something, but then I realized that this is a ballet fic, so it would be no good indeed...

...just some nice fluffy chapters? That's something I'd like to see.

Keep up the good work!
lemerly chapter 11 . 10/17/2014
Ohh my god I loved this! That was so nice of yugi to do that for the little girl! You made me squeal! Haha when I saw this I swear I abandoned the book and fanfics I was reading and finished it in school! And now I'm in a real christmassy mood haha So I hope your happy now I'm driving everyone on my house mad with Christmas music! Haha anyway I really like this so update as soon as you can :D
Jussanother Otaku chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
I can't wait for the next chapter! This is an amazing story since it's so unique!
Jussanother Otaku chapter 5 . 8/19/2014
Yeah I remember watching the episode where she was dancing naked on the lake with Naruto watching her, and that was pretty dang good! I love this fanfic so far, I love it when someone comes up with something original.
Amanda27A.g chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
could you see if yami will find out that yugi is crushing on him, have kiss between them and help yugi to get over his crush on Shu?
s2Teennovelist chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
I think this is missing a chapter. Not including your announcement we last left off with Malik in the break room with a fever and yugi nursing him and someoe (who i'm assuming based on this chapter was Yami) and now its jumped to summer, something happened that makes yugi think he offened him somehow and apparently yugi was mugged I'm sorry but i think you skipped a chapter. I just wasn't sure
lollileahpop chapter 10 . 8/15/2014
YAY! That was wonderful can't wait for next chapter
Amanda27A.g chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
this is very good I hope there's lemon in it with yugi and yami.
anonimous chapter 9 . 7/24/2013
Sorry about your hand.

I had to get surgery on my right ankle a few years ago, if that's any consolation.

Also I finished reading your "Missing" fanfic for the second time, and was wondering if you could do it in the yami's pov.

You know like how they returned and how Ishizu explained the hikari's depression.

And can you also do a sequel where the rest of the gang finds about their return and their reactions, please?
Lerya-chan chapter 9 . 3/21/2013
This is great!
Can't wait to read more!
vocaliodlover16 chapter 9 . 12/10/2012
are you going to come back to this story plzzz do
puffin chapter 9 . 12/1/2012
I hope that by the time you get this your hand as at lest started to heal. I have burn myself before and know how painful that is and how long it can take to heal. I like the story so far and can't wait to see what you come up with next. Hope your hand is doing better.
puffin
Guest chapter 9 . 10/26/2012
Thanks for the notice :) I really hope your hand heals quickly - I know from experience how painful a burn like that can be - and that you get over your writers block and come back to us soon!