Reviews for It Happened in the Village
Shawna chapter 9 . 11/25/2014
Another great chapter. I understand you're probably extremely busy with school and all, but could you please try to update on this story? I really love what I've read so far and want to read more! Also, if you do get around to writing this story again, could you please, please, PLEASE have Jane and Alec use their powers? I want to see how they, their family and the villagers react to them using their gifts. I want to see how Jane and Alec react when they discover their gifts for the first time.

Are they amazed by their powers? Do they get scared when they first find out what they are capable of? How do their mother and siblings react when they discover their dangerous, powerful gifts? How do the villagers react? How do the villagers find out about them?

Will their family try to protect them when the villagers come for them and begin to raid their home? How would their family react to their children and siblings being forcefully taken from them? How would the Salem Witch Trials have gone for them? What would the trials have looked like? During the trials will Jane and Alec get a chance to voice their case before they are burned at the stake?

What are Jane's and Alec's feelings when they're being forcefully taken away from their family? What are their feelings when they stand before the jury and priest for being accused of their powers? What will they say in their defense?

What are Alec and Jane thinking when Aro kills the villagers that are burning them and people are suddenly dropping dead left and right by a big, white blur? What is their reaction when they see Aro after the killings and he takes them away to his castle?

How dose the other Volturi react when Aro brings them to his home? What are their thoughts when Aro says he wants to make them into immortal children because of their powers? Will Cias and Marcus disagree with Aro wanting to turn them into immortal children and break their own law?

How do Jane and Alec react when they first wake up and see the Volturi leaders standing over them? Do they get defensive and try to go on the attack? How do they react when they use their newly enhanced vampire powers for the first time? How do they react to the feeling of thirst? Will Jane and Alec be frightened? How will they feel when they find out they can never see their family again? Will they feel hatred toward Aro? Anger?

Will Jane and Alec be wild and dangerous after the change? How will the Volturi keep the two newborn, immortal children under control and away from humans?

Wow! So many questions that need answering! And I've got a thousand more running through my head! When and if you get back to writing this story could you please give my ideas some thought and maybe put them into a chapter or two or three? I'd LOVE to see some of my ideas in this story! Keep up the good work and please continue as soon as you are able!
Shawna chapter 8 . 11/25/2014
Another great chapter. I feel sorry for poor Jane and Alec, though. The poor kids were starving and just wanted some meat. That mean old priest! I felt that they should've told him the reason they were stealing the meat and maybe he could've taken pity on them and given them a morsel or up the good work!
Shawna chapter 7 . 11/25/2014
Another great chapter. Cool action in the market place! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 6 . 11/25/2014
Another great chapter! Poor Jane got a whipping. Great suspenseful chapter ending, too! I love this story! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 5 . 11/25/2014
Another great chapter! Yeah! We finally see the Volturi! Again, please show Jane and Alec's powers soon! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 4 . 11/25/2014
Yes! A vampire in the story at last! Will you please, please, PLEASE show Alec and Jane's powers soon? I want to see how they and their parents react when they use them for the first time! Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 3 . 11/25/2014
Another great chapter! I thought Alec and Jane's little hide and seek game was cute! Oh, and do you think you could reveal their powers soon? Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 2 . 11/25/2014
The second chapter was better than the first. I really liked it! I felt sorry for poor little Trudy, though. Poor child got a burnt hand. I'd like to see Alec and Jane discover their powers soon, though. I think it would be cool if you added their backstory into this, with the Salem witch trials, Jane and Alec being burned at the stake, Aro rescuing and changing them, their reactions to finding out they're vampires and their first months with the Volturi as immortal children. Keep up the good work!
Shawna chapter 1 . 11/25/2014
Great first chapter! I felt it was very well-written and strong. You hooked me! I hope the next chapters will be just as good! Keep up the good work!
Person P chapter 6 . 10/5/2014
I love this story! Alec was so sweet with Jane XD
Poor Jane had done nothing wrong and that bitch striked her...I hope that Aro will take the twins away soon.
This story is fantastic, I mean that the plot is super interesting (I have always wondered what happened while Jane and Alec were human) and at the same time the historical notes are interesting :)
Please update soon, don't leave this story :(
lambtastic chapter 9 . 3/26/2013
Aw. Alec and Janie are so cute! Please continue soon!
mere chapter 1 . 3/2/2013
update. update! Update! UPDATE! UPDATE! plz
Vijay R chapter 1 . 2/19/2013
Nicely done. I m waiting for the update. Plz update...
Cody chapter 9 . 1/26/2013
Please update soon!
Molly Rob chapter 9 . 12/16/2012
This chapter is really good! It brings out the problem of child abuse, marriage as well as submissiveness of women. I believe Vera will not be as happy after her wedding night, seeing as she is not yet physically or mentally ready for what her husband will do to her... It is sad how Jane, the one being oppressed, doesn't see that she and other women is being neglected or controlled because of her gender, but it was Alec that realises that. They are being controlled, but they themselves don't know. It is sad.

Your story portrays such a vivid life of Jane and Alec, that I can't even imagine their human having any difference from your version. You manage to include different issues in the story, which is what I liked as well. I literally squealed when I saw that you have updated. I just like this story so much, keep writing. :)