Reviews for The Facts Are These: Season 3
setesm chapter 11 . 9/11
Where are your updates? I love this story! I love Nolive and how canon this is! Please help me feed my addiction ;-; You are so talented and so amazing and I hope you aren't giving up on this story yet. Thank you for your hard work and beautiful piece. I hope you'll find time to finish it for me and your other followers :)
WallnutShadow chapter 11 . 4/21
Nooo! Why did you stop writing? Please continue soon! I love it so far.
chelley.rising chapter 11 . 3/18
I just found Pishing Daisies a couple days ago and the fact that it's only two seasons is killing me! That being said, this fic is the best one I've found about this series so please please pleaseeee update soon!
Saskiamq chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
Do hope you continue this story
iknowuknow chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Update?
Wicked Fan chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
Wow this is such a good fanfiction! I really hope you do update...
TheDoctorPieMaker chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
Hi! I'm new to FanFiction reviewing so I'm not sure how it works, and I'm not sure if you actually still read these since you haven't updated in three years, but I thought I'd let you know that I absolutely adore this FanFiction! It's brilliant! Well written, amazing... I miss Pushing Daisies terribly and I am so thrilled to have found this! If you don't continue it, then thank you for writing what you have, but is there any chance you will continue...? :)
thejanoo chapter 11 . 2/20/2015
I know it's been a while since you've updated and it might be wishful thinking that you'll continue to write but please do! Im late on the wonderful PD train and I've been scouring the Internet for wonderful (nolive) fics that continue the magic that is this story and I'm so happy I stumbled on yours. It's one of the best out there - if not the best. You capture each character so accurately and the plot gives just enough to keep readers wanting more. I really hope you update soon and complete this. I know it's been a while, but I hope this review goes to show there are still people who appreciate what you've done with the story.
Cipri Lex chapter 11 . 1/8/2015
hey I have read it all through. I really enjoy the story so far and think it a good choice to bring Eugene into the story arc. I love the dynamic but I root for chuck and ned.. :) I don't know what your story plot will be but I think that if Ned dies.. his powers might die too... well lol I am not too sure but it would make for interesting theorys and cliff hangers lol I love the show and have seen it like 3 times through and am considering writing my own :D good luck to ya! hope to read more soon.
falloutgirl91 chapter 11 . 1/8/2015
this whole story is so fantastic! i love the plot and how in character everyone is. i can't wait to see where you take this, especially Nolive :D please come back to this story!
liz's nerd chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Plz pls plz continue.. I love the way you have picked up right where the show left off, and captured the style almost to a tee. Oh and I love the idea of Nolive, and the way you are exploring their relationship has left me in excited anticipation of what is to come... if you could spare some time for an update I'm sure it would make a whole lotta people very happy
Caliax chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Great story, I really think you've captured our beloved characters. I hope you will finish this, it's very good :)
CedesB chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
I need more. Please update whenever you can! This is so good. Please I need more! MOOOORE!
Lee chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Just discovered Pushing Daisies and was devastated by it's abrupt end! I'm really enjoying this as a substitute! It feels really authentic- looking forward to more! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I just read the whole thing in one go and it's great! It feels like the show, particularly the narrated parts ahh lovelovelove this please continue soon cos there are so few Nolive fics :(