Reviews for The Facts Are These: Season 3
TheDoctorPieMaker chapter 11 . 5/15
Hi! I'm new to FanFiction reviewing so I'm not sure how it works, and I'm not sure if you actually still read these since you haven't updated in three years, but I thought I'd let you know that I absolutely adore this FanFiction! It's brilliant! Well written, amazing... I miss Pushing Daisies terribly and I am so thrilled to have found this! If you don't continue it, then thank you for writing what you have, but is there any chance you will continue...? :)
thejanoo chapter 11 . 2/20
I know it's been a while since you've updated and it might be wishful thinking that you'll continue to write but please do! Im late on the wonderful PD train and I've been scouring the Internet for wonderful (nolive) fics that continue the magic that is this story and I'm so happy I stumbled on yours. It's one of the best out there - if not the best. You capture each character so accurately and the plot gives just enough to keep readers wanting more. I really hope you update soon and complete this. I know it's been a while, but I hope this review goes to show there are still people who appreciate what you've done with the story.
Cipri Lex chapter 11 . 1/8
hey I have read it all through. I really enjoy the story so far and think it a good choice to bring Eugene into the story arc. I love the dynamic but I root for chuck and ned.. :) I don't know what your story plot will be but I think that if Ned dies.. his powers might die too... well lol I am not too sure but it would make for interesting theorys and cliff hangers lol I love the show and have seen it like 3 times through and am considering writing my own :D good luck to ya! hope to read more soon.
falloutgirl91 chapter 11 . 1/8
this whole story is so fantastic! i love the plot and how in character everyone is. i can't wait to see where you take this, especially Nolive :D please come back to this story!
liz's nerd chapter 11 . 11/3/2014
Plz pls plz continue.. I love the way you have picked up right where the show left off, and captured the style almost to a tee. Oh and I love the idea of Nolive, and the way you are exploring their relationship has left me in excited anticipation of what is to come... if you could spare some time for an update I'm sure it would make a whole lotta people very happy
Caliax chapter 11 . 10/21/2014
Great story, I really think you've captured our beloved characters. I hope you will finish this, it's very good :)
CedesB chapter 11 . 9/24/2014
I need more. Please update whenever you can! This is so good. Please I need more! MOOOORE!
Lee chapter 11 . 8/21/2014
Just discovered Pushing Daisies and was devastated by it's abrupt end! I'm really enjoying this as a substitute! It feels really authentic- looking forward to more! :-)
Guest chapter 1 . 6/18/2014
I just read the whole thing in one go and it's great! It feels like the show, particularly the narrated parts ahh lovelovelove this please continue soon cos there are so few Nolive fics :(
Palomeke chapter 11 . 4/16/2014
Yay! I really like your fic and the voices of the characters are so true to them that didn't want if to end. It's like watching an actual episode. I hope you update soon ' cause I really enjoyed this :)
violet404 chapter 11 . 4/14/2014
Really love the way this story is written. It reminds me so much of the show and the characters sound so much like themselves. Can't wait to see how things progress. Keep up the great work!
ladevpy chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Excellent chapter, well worth the wait! Youve really got the Emerson dialogue style down. Dont forget that with Chuck, whatever fanciful string of words enters her head tends to also come out of her mouth, with certain exceptions. Overall your story is awesome! Love it :-)
Superster chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
Hooray! Quick updates make me smile. :) Looking forward to the next one!
WyldClaw chapter 11 . 4/13/2014
that was so fabulously written!
Guest chapter 10 . 4/13/2014
This is perfect! I just finished the series and was only slightly satisfied with how things ended. There were many open-ended questions. Where did Chuck's dad go? Why did Ned's dad come back? Everything else you've covered beautifully. This is so well-written! I feel like I'm watching the show. Thank you for your fantastic contribution. I wish there were more fans that could tell you the same.