Reviews for The Facts Are These: Season 3
ltdz chapter 16 . 5/23
This is perfection - it feels like I'm watching the show. The plots, characters and dialogue are spot on. And it's about to get to the good stuff about Ned's power, his dad and maybe even his surname. Please continue and post more chapters soon!
janetsnakeholemacklin chapter 15 . 4/29
Ooooo! Update soon please. I need the next episode...errr...chapter!
janetsnakeholemacklin chapter 14 . 4/27
Please continue!
Bookwyrm52 chapter 13 . 2/20
Great to hear from you again!
TheDoctorPieMaker chapter 13 . 2/8
Wow, I got sooooo excited when I was notified of your chapters! I'm so happy you're back! And it didn't disappoint. Poor Ned!
setesm chapter 11 . 9/11/2016
Where are your updates? I love this story! I love Nolive and how canon this is! Please help me feed my addiction ;-; You are so talented and so amazing and I hope you aren't giving up on this story yet. Thank you for your hard work and beautiful piece. I hope you'll find time to finish it for me and your other followers :)
WallnutShadow chapter 11 . 4/21/2016
Nooo! Why did you stop writing? Please continue soon! I love it so far.
chelley.rising chapter 11 . 3/18/2016
I just found Pishing Daisies a couple days ago and the fact that it's only two seasons is killing me! That being said, this fic is the best one I've found about this series so please please pleaseeee update soon!
Saskiamq chapter 11 . 12/10/2015
Do hope you continue this story
iknowuknow chapter 11 . 11/27/2015
Update?
Wicked Fan chapter 11 . 9/7/2015
Wow this is such a good fanfiction! I really hope you do update...
TheDoctorPieMaker chapter 11 . 5/15/2015
Hi! I'm new to FanFiction reviewing so I'm not sure how it works, and I'm not sure if you actually still read these since you haven't updated in three years, but I thought I'd let you know that I absolutely adore this FanFiction! It's brilliant! Well written, amazing... I miss Pushing Daisies terribly and I am so thrilled to have found this! If you don't continue it, then thank you for writing what you have, but is there any chance you will continue...? :)
thejanoo chapter 11 . 2/20/2015
I know it's been a while since you've updated and it might be wishful thinking that you'll continue to write but please do! Im late on the wonderful PD train and I've been scouring the Internet for wonderful (nolive) fics that continue the magic that is this story and I'm so happy I stumbled on yours. It's one of the best out there - if not the best. You capture each character so accurately and the plot gives just enough to keep readers wanting more. I really hope you update soon and complete this. I know it's been a while, but I hope this review goes to show there are still people who appreciate what you've done with the story.
Cipri Lex chapter 11 . 1/8/2015
hey I have read it all through. I really enjoy the story so far and think it a good choice to bring Eugene into the story arc. I love the dynamic but I root for chuck and ned.. :) I don't know what your story plot will be but I think that if Ned dies.. his powers might die too... well lol I am not too sure but it would make for interesting theorys and cliff hangers lol I love the show and have seen it like 3 times through and am considering writing my own :D good luck to ya! hope to read more soon.
falloutgirl91 chapter 11 . 1/8/2015
this whole story is so fantastic! i love the plot and how in character everyone is. i can't wait to see where you take this, especially Nolive :D please come back to this story!