Reviews for Better, Watch Out
amazingly hilarious!
Ash chapter 1 . 6/19/2013
Laughing. So. Hard.
Dark Manifest chapter 1 . 7/8/2012
I laughed so hard at this. There is nothing more entertaining than putting Kaldur in absurd situations and seeing what happens. I especially liked the slow reveal of just how ridiculous he looked. The Christmas lights! Freaking out over the secret entrance! Roy trying to kill him in surprise! This was just great. And Roy actually hoping that the frozen fishstick under his tree really was trying to seduce him in some cockeyed matter was a nice touch. Robin is the ultimate troll.
Planet Mads chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
I loved Robin in this fic. And poor poor Kaldur. So awkward but cute! I love it!
damnation soldier chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
Priceless. I cracked up. Really I did, tears are coming out of my eyes as I speak or type. That's one hell of a way to spend Christmas.
Ash Likes Lemons chapter 1 . 1/15/2012
love it XD
Mikky-mail chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
LOL And they said that Robin was too young, but the freakin kid know EVERYTHING.

It's a bit scary...

Anyways, cute story! I absolutely love this pairing.
TwingtwangGoesTheUkulele chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
Merry christmas :)
Gambrick chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
My favorite single-chapter story by far. I take it this is before Kaldur and Roy become a pair?
Val-Creative chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I always enjoy reading a troll!Robin fic. Especially a very IC-believable one. :DD Heeee I was like 'MEEEP' when Roy freaked out noticing someone was at his place and held the knife at Kaldur but yaaaaay it turned out better-bonus with sharing a hot shower. Ohohoho Me gusta.
Gear42 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
. . . So I was gonna go back through and quote the bits that I liked, but then I realized that the whole damn fic might exceed my character limit. So, in lieu of that, I'll just say that this fic is wonderful, and a pleasure to read.