Reviews for SupermanBatman POW
Airenee chapter 32 . 4/29
Love the story
I'm missing Dickiebird but it's great to see Jason stepping up.
Love the BatBros
Sapphire Roz chapter 32 . 4/13
Awesome story! Please update soon! I love Big Brother Jason! More please!
Tinteii chapter 32 . 1/30
Please continue, I love the story.

I would like more of the batgirls thought. I would like to see more interaction between Cass and Jason :)

Tinteii
ChibiRealm chapter 32 . 1/22
You can't leave it like this! Lol. It's to good yet heart breaking at the same time! I hope when life gives you a chance you'll be able to update again. Jason's going to start tearing himself up more than before now. Thank you for the adventure you have created!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
Wow! Great story! So glad you didn't rush through and end it one long chapter. Would have seriously cut down on the story's asterous plot! Thanks for the continued work and I can't wait for the next chapters! :)
RavensandCrowes chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
I'm loving this!
It's been really great so far and I can't wait til the next update- please tell me I won't have to wait too long... ;)
kajka2904 chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
I love this story. Please update soon.
ann b-010 chapter 32 . 3/21/2014
please update soon I need to know what is going to happen to timmy and Dickie
love the Jason side can we please see some more of damian maybe him talking to Dick
Raton chapter 32 . 3/15/2014
God. This is one of THE best fanfictions I've ever read in my whole life. You have a good plot, "in character" characters, and your torture scenes make it so much better.

Just great wow. Great job!
BuringBright222 chapter 32 . 1/28/2014
I can't wait for the next update, this story is really well written!
ARL15 chapter 32 . 1/26/2014
Nice to see a new update from you! Great chapter, I do hope we will see Dick again soon. But it is nice to see Jason taking on more of the big brother role.
grayson-lover-101 chapter 32 . 1/26/2014
Great cliffy
Glimare chapter 32 . 1/26/2014
One little detail you might want to change. You put down father instead of brother in the middle part near the end, right before "home sounds good".
Otherwise, awesome. Jason's proving his dedication to them and Bruce is really gonna forgive him. Awsome.
gohamm15 chapter 32 . 1/26/2014
awesome fic! Loved Bruce's reaction to another of his babies hurt ..love daddybats lol
Up-In-the-Clouds1285 chapter 31 . 1/21/2014
Plz update this is a fantastic story