Reviews for SupermanBatman POW
please update!
TheChickenOfJustice chapter 32 . 12/10/2016
plz Update!
Dratias chapter 32 . 6/24/2016
Well I must say, this was one pretty epic fic. Terrific job writing it. I enjoyed reading it.
Guest chapter 32 . 4/20/2016
Awwww i love this fanfic, please update! thanks :)
Guest chapter 32 . 2/24/2016
This is a fantastic story and I don't know what going on in your life but it would be amazing if you finished it
She's-A-Keeper chapter 32 . 2/11/2016
Hey there! The story is awesome, I love it. I have no idea if any previous reviewers have mentioned this, but when you're writing with quotation marks, you want to put punctuation within them. Ex:
"Dick, I just don't understand," Tim laughed, "You're absolutely ridiculous."

So the comma would separate the spoken part from the action of the character, and the period (inside the quotes) would end the character's speech. Just thought you might want to know, I find it hard reading your writing without the periods and other punctuation within the quotation marks. It's like nobody ever stops and takes a breath, they just keep going and going and going and you get the picture. Anyway, that's my advice, take it or leave it. And if you have any more punctuation questions I would either do a google search or look at a really good piece of writing with correct punctuation (like a book, or if you're looking for fanfiction, any of paganpunk2 's stories.) Love the story!
Ellina5 chapter 32 . 11/23/2015
Please continue, this story is amazing!
The Shadow Keeper chapter 32 . 8/16/2015
AHHHHH! Please continue! I need more, this is an amazing story! :)
Airenee chapter 32 . 4/29/2015
Love the story
I'm missing Dickiebird but it's great to see Jason stepping up.
Love the BatBros
Sapphire Roz chapter 32 . 4/13/2015
Awesome story! Please update soon! I love Big Brother Jason! More please!
Tinteii chapter 32 . 1/30/2015
Please continue, I love the story.

I would like more of the batgirls thought. I would like to see more interaction between Cass and Jason :)

Tinteii
ChibiRealm chapter 32 . 1/22/2015
You can't leave it like this! Lol. It's to good yet heart breaking at the same time! I hope when life gives you a chance you'll be able to update again. Jason's going to start tearing himself up more than before now. Thank you for the adventure you have created!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 32 . 12/30/2014
Wow! Great story! So glad you didn't rush through and end it one long chapter. Would have seriously cut down on the story's asterous plot! Thanks for the continued work and I can't wait for the next chapters! :)
RavensandCrowes chapter 32 . 6/23/2014
I'm loving this!
It's been really great so far and I can't wait til the next update- please tell me I won't have to wait too long... ;)
kajka2904 chapter 31 . 5/11/2014
I love this story. Please update soon.