Reviews for The Fate of a Seer
sayahnm chapter 22 . 2/24
I loved this from beginning to end but a sequel would be amazing as well. Honestly, the story ended on a hopeful/foreboding note, so I think that's an amazing ending. My verdict is... Sequel. Keep up the amazing work Star. You've actually inspired me to become a writer myself. At first I thought of it as a hobby, now it's a career. Thank you for that.

Love,

S. Mudd

P.S. I miss you like crazy. Just sayin' XD
Evanescentfacade chapter 22 . 2/24
Please make a sequel!
It doesn't matter to me, just as long as you keep writing.
NightHunterDeath chapter 22 . 8/9/2014
Well...I don't really care, but if you do the re-write, would you change anything big, like her age or her powers or something? I don't think you would, no matter how much I want the age changed..., but please tell me when the re-write/sequel is up! There's barely has been any Toshiro moments, and I personally love this story no matter how much you think it doesn't look good compared to others. I love the idea, the way its written, I love it all! So I implore you to keep writing, for its too good of a story to pass up and throw away for whatever reason. Please tell us soon! (And I'm not sure how to pm people{that and I'm to lazy to go do it, also} but could you tell me the idea Kubo 'stole'? I'd like to see where this goes, and if when she came to that world she finished the whole story, with Ichigo being Quincy/Soul Reaper/Hallow)
MidnightStar64 chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
Please do a plain re-write. I like the story but I'm interested in seeing what you would change.
MonkeyDLyna chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
Hey it's me! i was just too lazy to log in xD haha and I think that the sequel is a great idea because I really still love to come over and re-read this story, and if you do the sequel I can come over and read this one, and the go read your sequel re-write. I'd love to see all the crazy stuff you're going to add. I also really want to know what your idea is, but i dont want the surprise to be ruined for me. So yeah, i say do the sequel re-write! :D
almakarma18 chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
Aww too bad I really like your story!
Sequel Re-write for me!
And I wanted to know about your idea heheh
Will be waiting for your Sequel!
Kazuki Yuuto Renge chapter 22 . 7/15/2014
I'm not really sure what to chose really. A rewrite would be better since you haven't completed and/or satisfied(?) with the story, but since it would be discouraging to read/rewrite a story that won't be changed to much. A sequal sounds interesting considering I wouldn't even begin to think of what will be going on or when it's beginning from. However it also seems a bit hard because the first story isn't completed and you don't want to rush it... While writing out this whole thing with one freaking hand I decided to chose sequal. Even though I would like to see this story be a bit longer, I think it would be cool to have a time skip and it's your story if you wanna write a sequal i'm not stopping you.
Shannyrox101 chapter 22 . 7/14/2014
Rewrite. There's no point in writing a sequel if your not satisfied with this story.
Doombug chapter 3 . 7/12/2014
These past three chapters have been a pretty good read even if I'm totally confused about the fate thing
Doombug chapter 2 . 7/12/2014
"If I train hard, can I change the future?
No, not change the future, but keep it in line.
I am its guide, because I am the one, the only one,
Who does not walk in a straight line."

Why would someone need to keep the future inline if fate and destiny are real? shouldn't they be inescapable considering its you fate for that to happen implying that its impossible for it not to happen?
Doombug chapter 1 . 7/12/2014
I'm totally confused what use is a seer if no one can change there fate anyways? What is the point of knowing if you can't change, it seems like things would go according to fate with or without her so why bother? She can't changing anything without changing destiny and she can't destiny without changing fate and changing fate destroys the world so whats the point...
Fuyutaro son chapter 1 . 6/21/2014
... well, i guess it was a great chapter, though i would have liked to know that it was going to be a jA4TR before hand.
BringOnTheChaos95 chapter 21 . 4/30/2014
This is really good, I love your inserted character Robin and I can't wait to see what happens next and if she'll break free from the control, which I have my fingers crossed for, so, update soon! :)
chibianimefan26 chapter 21 . 4/17/2014
omg i love this story the plot is epic

i havent watched the anime so this arc would be something new

Kariya is crreepy.

this chapter is cute or something

i love sibling-y fluff

XD

that quote was really eerie to Ichigo I guess XDDDD

omg I love Fireflies by Owl City too!

It's one of my favorite songsss :D