Reviews for Questions
curio cherry chapter 1 . 12/4/2013
Sweet :)
ichiruki497 chapter 1 . 4/18/2013
awwww best ichiruki stories i ever read ! ichiruki4everndever... AWESOME!
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 9/10/2012
Me thinks it's fluffy enough! I mean two cats! Come on! _

Adorable Ichiruki! :3

Questions, huh? As far as I can read, Ichigo never really directly asked Rukia any of said hard questions. Nope, no siree.. Is that what you were aiming for? :D
cheshireSorrows chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
Okay this is by far the cutest life-snapshots I've ever read.I did something like this for CCS but captured their relationship beautifully.I especially liked the cats xD "Zengetsu missed you,he'd meow at the door as if calling for you."
"Doubt cat's a little bastard." Funny,I always thought Rukia and Ichigo would be dog people.
Loved this story,thanks for sharing:)
twilightHaru86 chapter 1 . 3/25/2012
Wonderful oneshot! I like how cool both Ichigo and Rukia are. Ichigo and his way of asking questions is just like his style lol. Btw Shirayuki and Zangetstu as cats were a cute idea.
Nyuu-swan chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
And what can I say? It's very beautiful!

This couple, in itself is very cute, but this fic were even more cute!

Loved it! His writing is wonderful!

Congratulations on your amazing creativity!
Chappy's Bestfriend chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Nice :)

This made my day. It's nice to see Ichigo and Rukia being out of the manga without any sadness. A lot of their fics nowadays are sad.

Thank you for uploading this!

Will give you love 3
Girls In White Dresses chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
awww thats sooo adorable :D Its sappy but sappiness is awesome! Shirayuki and Zangetsu :D lol :D great job! So sweet!
kayla12000 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Poisonfish chapter 1 . 12/19/2011

That was so beautiful! I think the simple style you used was perfect for it, because, well, Ichigo's just like that. :) Seriously, I was reading this while sitting by my sister, and every few seconds she'd ask me what I was doing because my grin just got bigger and bigger. She claims I looked insane. Each question was so perfectly asked, I just think that you did a FABULOUS job with this! Jeez, I'm still grinning like an idiot. Well, I'm off to read it again... maybe 5 or 6 or 56 more times... haha

Wonderful, amazing, spectacular job! :D
Zoe the Hunter chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
aw i thought it was cute :) and i could soooo see him proposing like that "then you cant say no" aha. and the cats! i love the cats :D
JustGrace13 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Very cute - I love the names you gave the cats
HellionKyou chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
awesome lol
chellythemadhatter chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
As you should! Continue to regret nothing! 'Twas so sweet! I quite enjoy sappiness when I wake up at 4am. Makes me feel warm and fuzzy, perfect morning feeling _
round and round we go chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
awww... this is so cute! great story!