Reviews for Living Doll
ms simmons chapter 1 . 6/13/2014
wow poor jo i feel so bad for her that's crazy you did amazing
TFALokiwriter chapter 1 . 1/21/2014
Hello, your story was stolen and posted on Wattpad by ChloeLovesBTR2000. It's entitled "Doll (A kogan fanfic)" Also, nice story with the doll thing! :D Sounds interesting despite I haven't got a idea what this is a fanfiction off of. I just wanted to tell you...Because I'm a good person and um...You got nice writing .
kschmidtsacutie chapter 1 . 12/26/2013
DianaRam chapter 1 . 10/2/2013
Wow, probably the best one-shot I've ever read. Perfect!
BeautyKL chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
Oh god...that was so creepy! Now Kendall will date his psycho doll and he doesn't even know it. O.O

Ok...all my dolls have been thrown out the window...were good
Guest chapter 1 . 5/2/2013
CoffeeSam chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
Wow, that was creepy... I have dolls in my room and I'm afraid they're gonna kill me, now! Well, I have one doll... Maybe she's gonna try to kill me D:

Anyways... I loved it :D Please write more!
everyday-is-masloween chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
oh my goodness, EVIL LOGAN DOLL. I love it! :D And Jo getting her finger in the sewing machine...o_O and Kendall falling in love with human Logan...bravo. that was incredibly unique.
TwinkLoverXO chapter 1 . 7/3/2012
Oh my God. This was absolutely chilling. So well-written. Amazing.
Hariken Hero chapter 1 . 6/13/2012
Wow that's a brilliant venture into the horror genre! Ive never watched Twilight Zone but after reading squoctobird's and your story I feel like watching it. Though ill definitely be creeped out haha.

I really like the paragraphs leading up to each line break. It really brought a shiver to the spine and made my eyes widen. Although I still question on Logan's detest for Jo and how he became a human and transform Jo into a doll. I actually thought Jo would be decapitated. I pity her ending but I was really glad she was out of the way.

Haha I love James in here. And I really love how this story ended. It brought quite a paradox to the story in general. Good job! :)
ForNowUnamed chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
You know...I never took the time before to actually read this story..becasue it sounded like super odd to me. But then i read it and I was like..hooked on it xD Lol
awesomefella6576 chapter 1 . 3/22/2012
I loved this story! I was greatly creeped out by it too and I really thought the doll was gonna stab her or something, but turning her into a doll! That was creepier than any stabbing! I love Kogan and this story was just plain AWESOME! FAVED!
Mika Wyght chapter 1 . 3/18/2012
I loved it. It was amazingly gruesome and horrific. I give it a 20/10.
Cookie Monster Giggles chapter 1 . 1/31/2012
Oh shit! Logan was a psycho! And poor Jo :( now shes a doll. I liked the story. Pretty good. I could see this being a twilight zone episodes. I use to live watching that show when it came on at 3 in the morning :)
mavk4444 chapter 1 . 1/29/2012
Oooh. That's so creepy! Great job, though.