Reviews for Bring It On Home
Reviewer chapter 30 . 6/20
This was cool. Usually I don't like AU fics, but this one worked out well. Cas as a weird hippy was fun to read (and believable). Thanks for the bisexual thing too!
InsanityProne chapter 29 . 6/16
I WASN'T DONE THAT REVIEW. Now I have to post it on this chapter. WHY LIFE? WHHHHHYYY? Stupid fat fingers. I guess that was a sign from the Gods though...I'm not supposed to talk about my imminent demise...ANYHOO! You are the greatest, next to me that is, (Egotistical? Me? No!) and I want more from you! Mooooooooooooooooooooooore...anyway. THANK YOU! You da bestest, luvs and cuddly sponges to you!
xoxo
I.P
InsanityProne chapter 30 . 6/16
You totally amazingly awesomely epic DORK! WHY IS YOUR FANFICTION SO ADDICTING?! I love it! It's fan-friggin'-tastic! Gahd you made me obsessed and now you owe me weaponized creatures and Deans and all sorts of random amaz-awesom-ic-ness stuff! Also you literally made me LOL waaaaaay to many times too count...so that's a thing. I nearly died from hysterical laughing. Seriously, I could've laughed up a lung, or asphyxiated on a pillow. So that's great too. You know what you should do...you need to just write endless Author's Notes because they are killer. Like no joke, just an entire fanfic devoted to your A/Ns...or maybe don't do that. I don't want to die laughing. Although it would be better than my assigned
Christy chapter 30 . 6/10
So my friend sent this to me this morning and I have to say this is probably my favorite Destiel fic I have read thus far and I assure you, I've read plenty! Normally it doesn't take me twelve hours to read them, but a Ghost Whisperer marathon was on and you know where those things lead...the couch doing absolutely nothing but binge watching and reading awesome fan fiction. So thank you for the outstanding story!
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 30 . 6/9
Ahhh. Oh my gods. That was amazing. You're amazing. I love this, it was awesome the whole time! You write so ... yesss. Love, love, love. C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 29 . 6/9
What's gonna happen?! Oh my gods, this is amazing. C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 25 . 6/9
Yesss... C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 24 . 6/9
It's okay. It'll be okay...

It'll be okay? Right? RIGHT? I CAN'T HANDLE NOT OKAY. C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 23 . 6/9
I'm sorry, but that was fucking majestic. C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 22 . 6/9
Oh-ho-ho. This is gonna be good. *pulls out popcorn and twizzlers* C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 21 . 6/9
Fucking Magic Fingers. C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 20 . 6/9
I wonder what color my aura is... c:
1,526 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »