Reviews for Bring It On Home
Story was going goodbut the ending could have been better..make up with sex is like super odd. Moreover we all know how stubborn dean is and how great tolerance he has. I just hoped you could have held on to his true character till end..i hate watching dean suffer like a girl .
Antigravityx chapter 1 . 5/5
Friggin epic and i have read this a gazillion times over and over again but i just keep loving t more and more.
I'm just gonna go wrap myself in a blanket and stay there for a while.
I laughed so hard at the very end XD "What. The fuck."
julielinx chapter 5 . 4/25
I love your writing. It's hilarious.
the 2nd time he brought a measuring cup full of sugar "I think I borrowed this from you." I was laughing out loud. In public.
avana chapter 30 . 4/19
OMG This is literally like the best thing i've read! It's to gosh darn cute i can't handle it! I loved it! 3 3
snowball247 chapter 30 . 4/17
THIS. STORY. IS. BEAUTIFUL.

I just read, like, all 30 chapters in one sitting, and do you not know the power you have over me?! I swear, Gamble or Carver - maybe both, both is good - should pick this up, or somebody should e-mail it to them (with your consent, of course), and just turn it into an episode, like they did with 'The French Mistake' because you know, everybody loves episodes like that where the boys aren't too serious, and everything is lovely like knitted tea cozies.

Okay.

I'm starting to ramble.

But I guess that's a good thing (?!) because this story honestly had me speechless at some points because HOLY HELL HELLO ACTUAL CHARACTERIZATION PLOT AND GRAMMAR HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH.

(It's not because it's, like, 5:40 AM where I am and I have to wake up in less than twenty minutes, nope, nope nope.)

ALSO - Dean as a sales rep? Sam as a recovering junkie (EVERYBODY SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE, AND EVERYBODY LOVED IT)? Castiel as some weird, but completely lovable hippie? ALL THE VIRTUAL COOKIES FOR YOU.

Jesus Christ, I need a sequel. Or more stories like it, I guess. Because you, madam, are one big ball of genius 3 May you have all the Destiel you shall ever need, with a big ball of whatever other OTPs you may ship on top of all that CRUISE.

Love, snowball247 xx

P.S. I'm still interested in the offer of a chocolate-y character. Still have any Deans in the oven? If not, I think I'll take a Sam. Maybe a Cas. Oh, what the heck, I'll take ANYBODY.
This was a gorgeous fanfiction!
"I'm naked under this trenchcoat,"

I DIED LAUGHING
"Castiel's Christmas spread was enough food for seven linebackers. A roast chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, macaroni, mini corndogs, baked beans, white rice, rolls, lime jello, M&Ms, and of course gummy bears. It all tasted damn frickin' good."

Hungry...need...food
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read
bravelikesoldier chapter 30 . 4/14
That's bravelikesoldierS. Fuck you, FFnet.

Anyways! I can't remember if I've reviewed before but I've been in love with this fic for years - this one and Exonerated. And all your other ones, what the hell! You started law school at the same time as my sister, too, so your author's notes sometimes remind me of her in a sweet way :) She's pretty far away right now but your occasional mentions of school make me feel closer. So thank you so much for that, and thank your for being a writing goddess, because you're so amazing. Like, you don't even know. You've made me cry in one instant and laugh in the next, and it's so wonderful. I know that when I'm sad I can just mosey on over here and lose myself in some "poetical thoughts" for a while. And I've even started saying things are stifling my innovation, I just realized that, haha. You're quite the trendsetter in my mind.

Thank you so much for existing.

- Katie
avianbabble chapter 30 . 4/7
Oh My God. You are a goddess. Where is your temple so that I might worship you? How many unicorns do you want? It's 3 am and I just read this whole thing in one sitting. Not only are you superbly talented writer (I didn't have to do that thing where I mentally rewrite it in my head a I read), all of the characters are believable, related to cannon and yet original, but your story had a purpose. So many fanfics, especially anything Destiel, are about putting the characters in a situation and making them react they way someone wants. You actually have something to say, and you use these characters to say it. I kinda wanna be you best friend, or maybe just you. I am new to fanfiction, I am still sifting my way through. Though I think you might have just ruined me for anything else. Now I have read something amazing it will be super hard to lower my standards.
dragonwriter24cmf chapter 30 . 4/4
So this story is...by turns odd, heartwarming, heart-breaking, and absolutely hilarious.
awesome.
I loved it.
Bella chapter 30 . 3/24
OHMYGOD. I have read this so many times. I'm in love. Cas's character is great Dean and Sam are on point for the AU you described and Bobby is as always lovable. I think I really liked how there was detailed smut but not too detailed, you know? Like why you gotta tell me but you didn't you let my imagination go. The turtle thing was cute and so was all the art concepts. AHHHHHH. I'll probs read this again and again. Thanks so much. Please keep writing? 3 3 3 3
1,487 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »