Reviews for Bring It On Home
Avalion773 chapter 30 . 2/24
Oh my gosh, I absolutely adored this story! Cas was hilarious and weird and adorable and the things he said made me die laughing! You have some very interesting views on things, and that combined with your character development made for a truly amazing story. :)
You're very clever and have a brilliant, engaging writing style - I'd say you're a natural at writing. You wrote humour really well which is no easy feat. Great vocabulary too (apologies, my inner logophile wouldn't let me get away without mentioning that), culminating in a story that really did entertain and warm my very soul.
jujubug12 chapter 30 . 2/20
This story was sooo good! I just wish there was more of it! Thanks so much for the awesome story. It's seriously made my week
Elise the Writing Desk chapter 30 . 2/19
Before anything...

*hugs and kisses* *kisses your feet* *wraps arms around your legs* *declares that you're a new god and a new religion*

I. Love. You.

Thank. You. Thank you. THANK YOU. For writing this wonderful, roller-coaster emotion and feelsy masterpiece. Thank GOD. And You're the God, so THANK YOU. I-just, gotta wrap my arms around you in a non romantic way, more like a worshipping way.

I learn a lot of writing style from you, and the way you design their characters while keeping intact with the original! Like, Castiel, the Angel of the Lord wearing kilts and freaking out from turtles, yet still you can keep him like the Castiel we ALL know. It's superb. It's SEHR BEAUTIFUL. SEHR WUNDERBAR. No I'm not German. But YEAH. It cracks me up a lot and makes me cry at some point, either from mirth or feels or sadness or all three.

Just...JUST. Characters! I'm a sucker for great characters, personality and development, and how everyone plays a key in this, it's just so magnificent, so perfect like a complete set of picture jigsaw puzzle of 3600 pieces! Although I must say Bobby isn't as much involved as I expected, but he does the closure and it's hilarious. Sam, yeah, I love him so much, I usually am focused with Destiel and Sam is mostly written as a third-wheel in many other fanfics, but here, he's just...that important piece of gear to get the plot going! The way he's introduced as an ex-drug user, his sincere will to be better just...just...*tears up* *hugs a puppy* How can you give me so much feels I'm so grateful.

Dean is hilarious, magnificent, and his flaws are just the thing that makes him perfect. At first I thought he's the 'give 'em hell' guy (note I said JUST) who's too lazy to get into commitment and THEN when he said that he thought they're only 'f**king', because he thought Castiel only allows him that...I just, I was heartbroken and turns into a puddle because I'm so sad how you actually catches Dean's insecurity behind his 'no-chick-flick-moment' attitude. It's like, he won't take more than what's given, or what he thinks was given to him. Like a child in a birthday party with a lot of M&Ms and he was just given a piece, and he thinks he can't have more than that when he actually is free to take more from the big bowl. Just...Just sooo Dean. So sweet.

And I can't decide which one I like the most, Cas or Dean. Maybe I like them as a package deal, because they both revolves around each other, like DUH, this fanfic centered on THEM, I'M SO STUPID.

Castiel is hilarious, I just...he does a lot of crazy things yet I can picture Misha Collins as Castiel from the series wearing skilt and scarf or just knocking to the door saying that he doesn't have a fireplace and considers about eating a cold hot-dog when he realizes he has a friend. How do I put it? Castiel's right, English has such limited words, if not all languages are. I'm trying to say that despite he's doing crazy things in this fanfic, he's still in-character. He's still the Castiel who looks as if he doesn't care and only comes when needed but actually has 'profound bond' with Dean *winks winks*. And I can't. I can't stop rambling about what a genius you are with the characters.

Again, you gave them such amazing persona; I mean, without that, this will be that simple story like; "That guy who falls in love with his next door neighbor"-kind-of-plot. And without the persona you made for them, there won't be story. It's so...I also love how you can make things so simple, funny, straight-forward but drags us to sudden deeper development without boring details. It's just...God, how many times do I have to bow to you? *bows the tenth time*

I learned a lot, not only writing, characters and DIALOGUES (I must say I LOVE THE DIALOGUES THEY'RE BRILLIANT) and other than those, I actually learned moral lessons, mostly from Sam, and deeper perception towards sexual preferences. I mean, I get Dean and Cas so much, because I once thought that I was a BI, but then I learned more and I laughed, I realized that Dean here is most likely a Pansexual, like ME. Or maybe I'm wrong? Sorry, I'm just assuming.

So...yeah. Thank you. I love you. So much. I wonder if you will allow me to download this. Or if you will print this into a book so I can keep it and hug it if I feel down?

Thank you! I LOVE YOU.

I think I'm gonna read more of your stories!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 2/17
haha this is gonna be interesting
flashahh chapter 30 . 2/17
Awesome crackish the paparazzi kiss ... and the turtle. Thanks for the fun read ;-)
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 30 . 2/12
I loved it. It was great! Thanks for the awesome read.
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 5 . 2/10
I need fanart of Cas freaking out to Dean about a turtle in his house.
EmberWolfe1717 chapter 4 . 2/10
This so well written and fn hysterical I love it!
scruffleya chapter 30 . 2/9
I just read through this whole story, even though I'm on holiday and meant to be sleeping :/
It was interesting and funny, and thank you for taking the time to write it, you are a good author :)
Omfg the turtles though
and the way Dean kissed Cas
This was the best one ever :3 I just wish I had found it sooner so that I could get all those sweet things the rewievers got :P
MiladyPrincess chapter 30 . 1/31
I'm kinda speechless but I love you! TT *bear-hug*

Thank you for writing such an amazing and unique story!

I loved how you characterized them and the story's eventual sequence!

So thank you again! :)
Can't wait to read more from you!

Aya.G.
Amy chapter 30 . 1/30
So I know this story is pretty old by now, but I just wanna say it's awesome. I started reading around 10 pm and it's now midnight and I just finished it cos I couldn't stop reading. Wow. This has to be one of the best Destiel fics I've ever read!
Lucie chapter 30 . 1/24
I love this so much - I genuinely laughed out loud and cried a surprising amount. Wonderful! :)
1,472 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »