Reviews for Bring It On Home
Thank you so much for writing this story! I really enjoyed reading it!
AngelOfContemplation chapter 30 . 2/7
I loved reading this story. I have tears in the corners of my eyes from the fits of giggles I wound up in. This story is crazy good!
Voxene chapter 30 . 1/2
This is the best thing I have ever read.
the Honeycomb chapter 30 . 12/12/2017
FABULOUS. There's not another word for it.
Guest chapter 30 . 10/16/2017
This made me laugh and smile. I loved this story, thank you for making it!
Megan chapter 30 . 10/6/2017
Hey! I always come back to this when I want something to read. I read it all in one go and it never gets old.
MerrilyRoundtheBend chapter 30 . 9/21/2017
UGH. I had to -LOG- -IN- to review. Not because I couldn't review anonymously - I could have. Really.

But no. Somehow, after the weeks (months) I've been devouring all the Destiel, this story escaped my notice until now, and somehow I feel the need to blame you.

Feel my blame-tastic wrath! (It's squishy, off-yellow, and tastes slightly like mangoes.)

That said, this story was beautiful, well-written, funny, and really, all-around amazetits. Please tell me that you've continued writing, so that I may absolutely-not stalk your word-tasticness.

For those others reading this review, 1) why are you reading reviews instead of a story? and 2) This story is fun. The author captured character development, humor, and didn't shy away from some hard plot points and concepts, but allowed it to fully integrate with the characters we've all come to know and love. They're not OOC, yet they've grown into their own individual characters, with backstory and logic dictating their development.

Freaking read the story. It's beautiful.

And to you, Couch - I'm still mad that you allowed me to miss this for so long. Shame on you.

0destiel0 chapter 1 . 9/3/2017
okay but this is so fucken good
AudreyG104 chapter 1 . 8/18/2017
THAT WAS AMAZING! Thanks so much definitely one of my favorites now
Jo chapter 30 . 7/24/2017
Well, you could end it here... I guess... But trust me when i saw no one would be annoyed with more. May've a sequel, slice of life kinda thing. I haven't read a hole lot of destiel (yet lol) but I'm sure this one will be my favorite for a long, long time. Bravo!
LeChick chapter 30 . 7/4/2017
Seriously, fucking literature I tell you
LeChick chapter 28 . 7/4/2017
This story went from entertaining to holy-shit-this-is-literature
lee chapter 28 . 6/25/2017
Guest chapter 30 . 6/23/2017
I am reviewing solely for the rewards you promised.

... alright, it was a great fic
MCD chapter 30 . 5/22/2017
Yet again, you made an amazing story. I realize many people don't take the time to read this but if anybody here is looking at the comments to see if the fanfic is good, IT IS AMAZING AND THE WRITER PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO IT. thank you.
1,660 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »