Reviews for Bring It On Home
Shiori07 chapter 30 . 3/18
Omg I loved this one so much! I can't even begin to describe how I loved the way you portrayed the characters and it made me smile and laugh and feel and it was just great. Though I must say my favorite line from this story has to be "don't worry, I can tell the difference between a husband and breadsticks. The state at least allows me to have breadsticks" cuz my mouth dropped open and I just had to stare at the wall and cover my mouth because of the shade and the sass and it was such a burn and it was PERFECT. Like yesss, Castiel! Thanks so much for this awesome read!
the one a.m. writer chapter 30 . 2/27
I will listen to your request on the last chapter:
I did smile. I smiled a lot. I smiled mostly because it was a good story and a little bit because I saw bits of myself and my friends in your characters, which means what you write is the kind of fiction that is secretly real.
You also inspired me. To do what, I don't know, but I'm sure it will be fantastic. Thank you.
LOVE THIS!
Yay! Best fic ever! Now I want a turtle -.- 9nine9
This fic will be the death of me XD 9nine9
You are my new favourite author ffs XD -9nine9
Ill-Fated-Wish chapter 30 . 1/16
This was absolutely adorable!
CertainlyMyDivision chapter 30 . 1/6
I laughed, I cried, I blushed, I smiled, laughed a little more.
This was truly an amazing roller-coaster and is now my favorite fanfic! Thanks for this masterpiece, my Destiel feels are satisfied, for now at least. So in conclusion: Love it, gr8 fic,r8 11/10.
Capriccioso chapter 30 . 12/17/2016
This was so adorable
XCastielsTrenchcoat chapter 27 . 12/12/2016
THIS BOOK IS AMAZING... I know I'm Kinda late but this book IS definitely one of my all time favourite fanfiction! Amazing writing!
A fan of Many Stuffs chapter 30 . 12/9/2016
this is better than watching S1. I get Destial and still dont know canon detils, so im satisfied. Its late here and i know youre probaly really really sick of seeing reviews at this point on this story- i dont even know when it was finished- but im online for ONCE and im tired and you asked in the last AN. So.

I really like your version of Cas. you may know, but most aura readers cant see/sense their own aura. You included a lot here in between smut and heartbreak and cuddles that I really, really appreciate. Castiel's weirdness that wasnt really that weird, Dean's desires to not stop; his sexuality. I havent been in the fandom long (this is the first fic ive finished), but if Dean relentlessly fucks girls and still has a thing with Cas, that makes him bisexual. idk how much discussion there's been here about that, but im glad you included it. Hope to see more of it.

In a few hours, i've gone from mopey to feeling fluffy to sad and despondent to blissful high to burning passion and kinktown, not neccisarily in that order, because of you. Thank you.

A story is a big commitment. Thank you for following it through. I can only hope that you'll continue to make commitments like this in the future.

Goodnight.
Muirdris chapter 30 . 12/2/2016
AAAAAAAAH! SOOO MANY FEELS!
This is so incredible! Thank you so much for this story, I just read the whole thing at once and now I want to go read it again. Already one of my favorite fics of all time. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Sara P. Bateman chapter 30 . 11/28/2016
You are an amazing writer! sorry I couldn't review earlier, I couldn't stop reading earlier long enough to review! You are so talented it hurts! You also have an amazing sense of humor, and every turn you are entertaining, even in your notes! I am almost jealous from how well you can entertain in your writing! I am sure if you decide to go into writing books or scripts etc. you will be extremely successful! I am going to try and read all your fanfics. You are also extremely hilarious, I couldn't stop laughing at certain scenes of the fic, and at some point laughed so loud my mother came to see what I was laughing at (I was upstairs, she was downstairs). I really enjoyed Castiel's character, and how he interacted with Dean (especially the first time he showed up at Dean's door). Ussually when I have to read a fanfic, there must be a certain level of explicitness in it for me to enjoy it because often the smut along with some basic plot made up for the lack of writing ability many fic writers(amateur, which is a large majority of fic writers) possess, I did not have that problem with you at all. You made this one of the best fics I have ever read, without making it dirty really, you simply used high quality humor, captivating plot and creative/flowing writing and amazing talent.
Thanks for writing such an amazing fic!
TwinkleTuFf chapter 30 . 11/26/2016
Oh my gosh! How in the world did you capture them all soooo perfectly? Seriously, your writing is amazing! XD I cried, I laughed, I hated, I loved. I hope you continue letting the world read your writing! Thank you so much for sharing!
Guest chapter 30 . 11/22/2016
I love your writing style :)
1,616 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »