Reviews for Bring It On Home
MerrilyRoundtheBend chapter 30 . 9/21
UGH. I had to -LOG- -IN- to review. Not because I couldn't review anonymously - I could have. Really.

But no. Somehow, after the weeks (months) I've been devouring all the Destiel, this story escaped my notice until now, and somehow I feel the need to blame you.

Feel my blame-tastic wrath! (It's squishy, off-yellow, and tastes slightly like mangoes.)

That said, this story was beautiful, well-written, funny, and really, all-around amazetits. Please tell me that you've continued writing, so that I may absolutely-not stalk your word-tasticness.

For those others reading this review, 1) why are you reading reviews instead of a story? and 2) This story is fun. The author captured character development, humor, and didn't shy away from some hard plot points and concepts, but allowed it to fully integrate with the characters we've all come to know and love. They're not OOC, yet they've grown into their own individual characters, with backstory and logic dictating their development.

Freaking read the story. It's beautiful.

And to you, Couch - I'm still mad that you allowed me to miss this for so long. Shame on you.

Shame.
0destiel0 chapter 1 . 9/3
okay but this is so fucken good
AudreyG104 chapter 1 . 8/18
THAT WAS AMAZING! Thanks so much definitely one of my favorites now
Jo chapter 30 . 7/24
Well, you could end it here... I guess... But trust me when i saw no one would be annoyed with more. May've a sequel, slice of life kinda thing. I haven't read a hole lot of destiel (yet lol) but I'm sure this one will be my favorite for a long, long time. Bravo!
LeChick chapter 30 . 7/4
Seriously, fucking literature I tell you
LeChick chapter 28 . 7/4
This story went from entertaining to holy-shit-this-is-literature
lee chapter 28 . 6/25
FRAJSJKSG I GENUINELY SCREECHED I LOVE THIS SM
I am reviewing solely for the rewards you promised.

... alright, it was a great fic
MCD chapter 30 . 5/22
Yet again, you made an amazing story. I realize many people don't take the time to read this but if anybody here is looking at the comments to see if the fanfic is good, IT IS AMAZING AND THE WRITER PUT A LOT OF WORK INTO IT. thank you.
tardisoftheshire chapter 30 . 5/17
ITS NOT FAIR THAT ITS OVER ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIR ITS NOT FAIRRRRRRRRRRRR TTTT_TTTT DX I'm really REALLY sad now that it's done :((((( But it was SO worth EVERY moment of it ~ you should seriously become a professional author or something ~ you're FREAKING AMAZING! I really hope that you have more published works because after I finish writing this review, I'm going to head over to your profile and hope you have some more Destiel/Supernatural stories XD And OHMYGOSH there was SO MUCH kissing and fluff and having sex bless my soul ~ i did NOT expect that when I started. I saw the description and was like, " Oh cool, an AU with Dean and Cas as seemingly normal human beings" but I was SO WRONG OMG! There was a ton of sex but it was so BEAUTIFAWLLLLLLLLLL AGHHHH! lol I've never read a smut story (would this be one? :O ) so I was completely unprepared ahahaha. But everything Dean and Cas did was SO ADORABLE SO DONT WORRY I LOVED EVERY LITTLE CRUMB OF IT! Keep up the fantabulous work!

Claire :o)
tardisoftheshire chapter 14 . 5/15
Wow. When I first began reading your story, I had no idea how much intense loving was going to be in it! :O It's still super good, though, and my children are still super adorable! :D Although I do seem to recall a warning against being lured into a false sense of security... :((((
tardisoftheshire chapter 12 . 5/15
"FINISH THIS SWAN" OMG I CANT EVEN EXPRESS HOW PRECIOUS CAS IS AND THE STORY IS CONTINUING TO ASTOUND ME :DDDD
tardisoftheshire chapter 9 . 5/15
OFFICIALLY DEAD I AM OFFICIALLY DEAD THANKS TO THAT SECOND KISS OHMYGAWSHHHH
tardisoftheshire chapter 7 . 5/15
OHMYGANDALF WHAT HAVE YOU DONE THEY KISSED THEY KISSED THEY KISSED HELP ME IM DYINGGGGGG ITS SO BEAUTIFAWWWLLLLLLLL AHHHHHHHHH
tardisoftheshire chapter 6 . 5/15
AHHHHHHH YOUVE GIVEN ME FEELS OVER MY BABY CASTIELLLLLL! He's so precious and I hate to see him hurting like this but you've done a marvelous job! :DDDD I was going to tell you that when Cas opened his eyes while Dean was trying to see if his breathing was ok, in surprise i made a noise that sounded like Gollum screaming and I'm really not ok T_T
1,654 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »