Reviews for Bring It On Home
Chun-Woo Han4Eva chapter 30 . 8/1
Omg this was so good and quirky! I really think this is how Cas would act, and Bobby schooled Dean appropriately. So did that other neighbor rat out Dean. They should be tortured, as in having to live with Cas for a week! I wish I could have seen his art, it would have awesome. The turtle thing made me laugh, and I firefighter Dean would be hawt! I freakin love Sam. I always look for him to call Dean out when he is wrong, but also be Dean's relationship sound board. Only problem, wish there was more to read, and Psychic Cas weirded me out.
Riley Can't Even chapter 30 . 7/17
Me at around 12:00 a.m. or so, chapter 1: There's no way I'm gonna read this whole story tonight
Me at 3:50 a.m, chapter 30:...Damn
But seriously thought, this shit was amazing. I love you for a writing this. I love all of your stories.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 30 . 7/14
They are totally keeping that turtle.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 29 . 7/14
WAIT FUCK DID YOU
FUCK YOU DID NOT
DID THEY..?!
YOU WOULDNT DARE..
WOULD YOU
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 28 . 7/14
Reading this scared the fuck out of me cause I relate to this Cas so much- too much- and I don't even try to. I just do, and I mean like Cas I just can't use the English language right, I just words don't work for me unless in writing them. I need to be able to think about what to write without having to say it or text it in a conversation. It's easier to just not talk and associate with people then to, and I feel like I could be like Cas when I grow up and to be honest that probably isn't very good.
Minus the drugs.
I love this story and your author notes.
CaptainBrieOnToast chapter 14 . 7/13
Is it bad that that makes sense?
Pemdas and relationships, it goes together.
Pemdas is order.
Parentheses- You don't know anything more about a person then what you think
Exponents- You began to learn to be friend.
Multiplication- I don't know sex I guess or maybe simply the chemistry.
Division- You don't know, maybe it's not good, you feel doubts and you don't want it anymore.
Addition- Trying to fix what's broken. Maybe you do fix it, maybe you don't.
Subtraction- The end of the relationship. Period.
I kind of like it. "Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally." It's smart, clever, catchy and I get it.
But it also works. Like really well I think.
Or crazy Cas is running off on me.
Either way I think I'll keep that.
"Please Excuse My Dear Aunt Sally."
Reviewer chapter 30 . 6/20
This was cool. Usually I don't like AU fics, but this one worked out well. Cas as a weird hippy was fun to read (and believable). Thanks for the bisexual thing too!
InsanityProne chapter 29 . 6/16
I WASN'T DONE THAT REVIEW. Now I have to post it on this chapter. WHY LIFE? WHHHHHYYY? Stupid fat fingers. I guess that was a sign from the Gods though...I'm not supposed to talk about my imminent demise...ANYHOO! You are the greatest, next to me that is, (Egotistical? Me? No!) and I want more from you! Mooooooooooooooooooooooore...anyway. THANK YOU! You da bestest, luvs and cuddly sponges to you!
xoxo
I.P
InsanityProne chapter 30 . 6/16
You totally amazingly awesomely epic DORK! WHY IS YOUR FANFICTION SO ADDICTING?! I love it! It's fan-friggin'-tastic! Gahd you made me obsessed and now you owe me weaponized creatures and Deans and all sorts of random amaz-awesom-ic-ness stuff! Also you literally made me LOL waaaaaay to many times too count...so that's a thing. I nearly died from hysterical laughing. Seriously, I could've laughed up a lung, or asphyxiated on a pillow. So that's great too. You know what you should do...you need to just write endless Author's Notes because they are killer. Like no joke, just an entire fanfic devoted to your A/Ns...or maybe don't do that. I don't want to die laughing. Although it would be better than my assigned
Christy chapter 30 . 6/10
So my friend sent this to me this morning and I have to say this is probably my favorite Destiel fic I have read thus far and I assure you, I've read plenty! Normally it doesn't take me twelve hours to read them, but a Ghost Whisperer marathon was on and you know where those things lead...the couch doing absolutely nothing but binge watching and reading awesome fan fiction. So thank you for the outstanding story!
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 30 . 6/9
Ahhh. Oh my gods. That was amazing. You're amazing. I love this, it was awesome the whole time! You write so ... yesss. Love, love, love. C:
Nova the Hybrid Minion chapter 29 . 6/9