Reviews for Bring It On Home
x.keepingthemoon.x chapter 30 . 11/22
Aw, loved it! Thank you :)
SelfcreatedCharacter chapter 30 . 11/15
This is quite the story! Castiel, ever the eccentric reading colors and falling for Dean! Quite the tale! Lovely work!
So, I've been Lurky McLurkerson on various different sites where I can read Destiel for the last few month and this fic has finally inspired a review. I love the characters, Castiel's weirdness made me lol several times, and loved Dean coming to terms with his not-entirely-straightness. I know I'm late to the party and you might not even read this, but I wanted to say how much I loved this story. And if you're still giving out prizes for reviews, I'll have a chocolate Sam, thanks
I cried three times during this fanfiction. Oh, and I LOVE IT. It's amazing. It's the most well-written fanfiction I've ever had the pleasure of reading, and even the Author's Notes made me smile, which isn't something I've ever been able to honestly say before. The character dialogue is spot-on. Also, I learned about a couple artists, so that's always a plus. In short, you're a f*cking phenomenal writer, and bless you.
Labyrinth Runner 666 chapter 30 . 10/20
Another amazing story. I'm attempting to bowl through all of your fics, and boy, it has definitely affected my schoolwork. I can only hope you keep it up. My favorite line was back when Cas described his bread stick "husband", Omar. Thank you for making me a hardcore Destiel shipper.
Lilith Infernal chapter 30 . 10/20
Hi! I've just read the whole story in a single go, and it's... amazing. I've read many Destiel stories, many great stories, but only few held my attention like this one. I literally couldn't keep myself from my phone, not caring if I trip over something while reading and walking at the same time. You made me laugh out loud in public place and nearly made me cry in public, too (but I managed to hold it till I got home, barely). Some of the things really stirred me and just made me love this story more. So, thanks for sharing it :)
Hottest sex scene I've ever read holy shit haha
Anon chapter 30 . 10/3
You are just...a really remarkable writer. I know from your profile you don't do this professionally, but, if it wouldn't take the fun our of it for you, you should. You really should. I would buy your books in a hot minute. Wouldn't even wait for the library to get 'em. And I'm notoriously cheap. :)
neneski chapter 30 . 9/27
I have to admit that as much as I loved this story, that isn't what made me review. You literally have the best author notes I've ever read. I generally skip them with other stories, but yours were hilariously entertaining. Thanks for sharing your work with us!
Smiled all. the. Way through. Great job.
Man this fan fiction was seriously amazing! Im sad to see it end, but now you have forced me to search for a fanfic that even comes close to how good this was, always remember to keep writing you are so good at it.
anonymous chapter 30 . 9/12
omfg i just read this entire story in one sitting, seriously i think my eyes are about to fall out. the characterisation of them both is absolutely done real good.
One of my fav fanfics, imma recommend this to anyone that asks, or doesnt ask, or just someone that looks like they could use some pretty fucking incredible fanfiction in their lives.
lindsay chapter 30 . 9/8
ive never laughed so hard at a fic before, i love this so much and your Cas is absolutely amazing
castielthebabyinatrenchcoat chapter 1 . 9/2
Your version of Cas is basically Misha XD
IsabellaFaye11 chapter 30 . 8/22
I absolutely adored that. It was in perfect balance throughout the whole thing, I love how you made them human and didn't remove their issues but made them more humanised with the drug addiction and emotional trauma. It's just perfect in too many ways to count. I love it. Please never stop writing.
1,549 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »