Reviews for Bring It On Home
snowball247 chapter 30 . 19h
THIS. STORY. IS. BEAUTIFUL.

I just read, like, all 30 chapters in one sitting, and do you not know the power you have over me?! I swear, Gamble or Carver - maybe both, both is good - should pick this up, or somebody should e-mail it to them (with your consent, of course), and just turn it into an episode, like they did with 'The French Mistake' because you know, everybody loves episodes like that where the boys aren't too serious, and everything is lovely like knitted tea cozies.

Okay.

I'm starting to ramble.

But I guess that's a good thing (?!) because this story honestly had me speechless at some points because HOLY HELL HELLO ACTUAL CHARACTERIZATION PLOT AND GRAMMAR HURRAH HURRAH HURRAH.

(It's not because it's, like, 5:40 AM where I am and I have to wake up in less than twenty minutes, nope, nope nope.)

ALSO - Dean as a sales rep? Sam as a recovering junkie (EVERYBODY SAW WHAT YOU DID THERE, AND EVERYBODY LOVED IT)? Castiel as some weird, but completely lovable hippie? ALL THE VIRTUAL COOKIES FOR YOU.

Jesus Christ, I need a sequel. Or more stories like it, I guess. Because you, madam, are one big ball of genius 3 May you have all the Destiel you shall ever need, with a big ball of whatever other OTPs you may ship on top of all that CRUISE.

Love, snowball247 xx

P.S. I'm still interested in the offer of a chocolate-y character. Still have any Deans in the oven? If not, I think I'll take a Sam. Maybe a Cas. Oh, what the heck, I'll take ANYBODY.
This was a gorgeous fanfiction!
"I'm naked under this trenchcoat,"

I DIED LAUGHING
"Castiel's Christmas spread was enough food for seven linebackers. A roast chicken, stuffing, mashed potatoes, green bean casserole, macaroni, mini corndogs, baked beans, white rice, rolls, lime jello, M&Ms, and of course gummy bears. It all tasted damn frickin' good."

Hungry...need...food
This is the most beautiful thing I have ever read
bravelikesoldier chapter 30 . 4/14
That's bravelikesoldierS. Fuck you, FFnet.

Anyways! I can't remember if I've reviewed before but I've been in love with this fic for years - this one and Exonerated. And all your other ones, what the hell! You started law school at the same time as my sister, too, so your author's notes sometimes remind me of her in a sweet way :) She's pretty far away right now but your occasional mentions of school make me feel closer. So thank you so much for that, and thank your for being a writing goddess, because you're so amazing. Like, you don't even know. You've made me cry in one instant and laugh in the next, and it's so wonderful. I know that when I'm sad I can just mosey on over here and lose myself in some "poetical thoughts" for a while. And I've even started saying things are stifling my innovation, I just realized that, haha. You're quite the trendsetter in my mind.

Thank you so much for existing.

- Katie
avianbabble chapter 30 . 4/7
Oh My God. You are a goddess. Where is your temple so that I might worship you? How many unicorns do you want? It's 3 am and I just read this whole thing in one sitting. Not only are you superbly talented writer (I didn't have to do that thing where I mentally rewrite it in my head a I read), all of the characters are believable, related to cannon and yet original, but your story had a purpose. So many fanfics, especially anything Destiel, are about putting the characters in a situation and making them react they way someone wants. You actually have something to say, and you use these characters to say it. I kinda wanna be you best friend, or maybe just you. I am new to fanfiction, I am still sifting my way through. Though I think you might have just ruined me for anything else. Now I have read something amazing it will be super hard to lower my standards.
dragonwriter24cmf chapter 30 . 4/4
So this story is...by turns odd, heartwarming, heart-breaking, and absolutely hilarious.
awesome.
I loved it.
Bella chapter 30 . 3/24
OHMYGOD. I have read this so many times. I'm in love. Cas's character is great Dean and Sam are on point for the AU you described and Bobby is as always lovable. I think I really liked how there was detailed smut but not too detailed, you know? Like why you gotta tell me but you didn't you let my imagination go. The turtle thing was cute and so was all the art concepts. AHHHHHH. I'll probs read this again and again. Thanks so much. Please keep writing? 3 3 3 3
Avalion773 chapter 30 . 2/24
Oh my gosh, I absolutely adored this story! Cas was hilarious and weird and adorable and the things he said made me die laughing! You have some very interesting views on things, and that combined with your character development made for a truly amazing story. :)
You're very clever and have a brilliant, engaging writing style - I'd say you're a natural at writing. You wrote humour really well which is no easy feat. Great vocabulary too (apologies, my inner logophile wouldn't let me get away without mentioning that), culminating in a story that really did entertain and warm my very soul.
jujubug12 chapter 30 . 2/20
This story was sooo good! I just wish there was more of it! Thanks so much for the awesome story. It's seriously made my week
Elise the Writing Desk chapter 30 . 2/19
Before anything...

*hugs and kisses* *kisses your feet* *wraps arms around your legs* *declares that you're a new god and a new religion*

I. Love. You.

Thank. You. Thank you. THANK YOU. For writing this wonderful, roller-coaster emotion and feelsy masterpiece. Thank GOD. And You're the God, so THANK YOU. I-just, gotta wrap my arms around you in a non romantic way, more like a worshipping way.

I learn a lot of writing style from you, and the way you design their characters while keeping intact with the original! Like, Castiel, the Angel of the Lord wearing kilts and freaking out from turtles, yet still you can keep him like the Castiel we ALL know. It's superb. It's SEHR BEAUTIFUL. SEHR WUNDERBAR. No I'm not German. But YEAH. It cracks me up a lot and makes me cry at some point, either from mirth or feels or sadness or all three.

Just...JUST. Characters! I'm a sucker for great characters, personality and development, and how everyone plays a key in this, it's just so magnificent, so perfect like a complete set of picture jigsaw puzzle of 3600 pieces! Although I must say Bobby isn't as much involved as I expected, but he does the closure and it's hilarious. Sam, yeah, I love him so much, I usually am focused with Destiel and Sam is mostly written as a third-wheel in many other fanfics, but here, he's just...that important piece of gear to get the plot going! The way he's introduced as an ex-drug user, his sincere will to be better just...just...*tears up* *hugs a puppy* How can you give me so much feels I'm so grateful.

Dean is hilarious, magnificent, and his flaws are just the thing that makes him perfect. At first I thought he's the 'give 'em hell' guy (note I said JUST) who's too lazy to get into commitment and THEN when he said that he thought they're only 'f**king', because he thought Castiel only allows him that...I just, I was heartbroken and turns into a puddle because I'm so sad how you actually catches Dean's insecurity behind his 'no-chick-flick-moment' attitude. It's like, he won't take more than what's given, or what he thinks was given to him. Like a child in a birthday party with a lot of M&Ms and he was just given a piece, and he thinks he can't have more than that when he actually is free to take more from the big bowl. Just...Just sooo Dean. So sweet.

And I can't decide which one I like the most, Cas or Dean. Maybe I like them as a package deal, because they both revolves around each other, like DUH, this fanfic centered on THEM, I'M SO STUPID.

Castiel is hilarious, I just...he does a lot of crazy things yet I can picture Misha Collins as Castiel from the series wearing skilt and scarf or just knocking to the door saying that he doesn't have a fireplace and considers about eating a cold hot-dog when he realizes he has a friend. How do I put it? Castiel's right, English has such limited words, if not all languages are. I'm trying to say that despite he's doing crazy things in this fanfic, he's still in-character. He's still the Castiel who looks as if he doesn't care and only comes when needed but actually has 'profound bond' with Dean *winks winks*. And I can't. I can't stop rambling about what a genius you are with the characters.

Again, you gave them such amazing persona; I mean, without that, this will be that simple story like; "That guy who falls in love with his next door neighbor"-kind-of-plot. And without the persona you made for them, there won't be story. It's so...I also love how you can make things so simple, funny, straight-forward but drags us to sudden deeper development without boring details. It's just...God, how many times do I have to bow to you? *bows the tenth time*

I learned a lot, not only writing, characters and DIALOGUES (I must say I LOVE THE DIALOGUES THEY'RE BRILLIANT) and other than those, I actually learned moral lessons, mostly from Sam, and deeper perception towards sexual preferences. I mean, I get Dean and Cas so much, because I once thought that I was a BI, but then I learned more and I laughed, I realized that Dean here is most likely a Pansexual, like ME. Or maybe I'm wrong? Sorry, I'm just assuming.

So...yeah. Thank you. I love you. So much. I wonder if you will allow me to download this. Or if you will print this into a book so I can keep it and hug it if I feel down?

Thank you! I LOVE YOU.

I think I'm gonna read more of your stories!
XxBlindXxAngelXx chapter 1 . 2/17
haha this is gonna be interesting
flashahh chapter 30 . 2/17
Awesome crackish the paparazzi kiss ... and the turtle. Thanks for the fun read ;-)
1,481 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »