Reviews for With or without you
Amy chapter 17 . 6/21/2014
How does this have just 49 reviews? It is really well written and finely thought out. I am in love with the story.

It has the pairing I like and isn't written as if an 11 year old was let loose with the keyboard! The ideas flow together and the story segues very nicely. I hope you keep this up.
Guest chapter 16 . 9/17/2013
Your story are amazing. Please please please please continue!
nayin17 chapter 16 . 8/17/2013
super love your story. i loved the movie and im so glad you've made a harry/ginny version. please update SOON
Marinka chapter 16 . 7/26/2013
Was it what i think it was? Does she remember now? Arr, such a tease:))
Majerus chapter 15 . 6/15/2013
Nice! You did indeed post without me and did a fine job. Giving Ginny a few comparisons to her condition was pretty cool, though she still won't remember the next day... maybe?
Lockhart was pretty fun, and the Longbottom's were equally depressing, what a sad situation :(

It's indeed frustrating to see how moody Ginny is.

Neville's (or was it Hermione's?) suggestion was pretty cool, keeping Harry's uncertain personality and giving him a timely 'shove'. The fact that he finally took some initiative with her was pretty cool.
I cannot wait to see where things go from here (no, even the Beta doesn't get to know T4L's plans!).
LunaScamander17 chapter 14 . 6/1/2013
can update this faster i'm tired waiting so long
MelGinnylover chapter 14 . 5/5/2013
you had me hooked all along...its bit of a long stretch when u summarized it saying that its loosely based on the movie. This story is more like a potterized version of the movie. i love it though.. no complains, mind u... It also helps that i am a great admirer of Ginny and Drew Barrymore...its one of my favourite movies...the last chapter was a bit of a cliffy...i do hope that u have atleast one more chapter to go before you are done with this story...and plz update soon
SakinaWithLove chapter 14 . 5/4/2013
I had read this story a few days back but was upset that it hadn't been updated but I am really glad to see you update it. I loved the concept though I have not seen the movie and I liked the characterization a lot - one thing though, Ginny's sketch of Harry with Gryffindor's sword with Basilisk venom didn't seem fit in the story since he didn't even remember her from school. Otherwise the story is awesome and I totally love it!
siriusly chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Wow I would discover this story with the cliffhanger of all cliffhangers! Please update soon! :)
marinka chapter 14 . 5/3/2013
Well! Not fair To finish like that;))) I hope it is a good news.
marinka chapter 13 . 2/25/2013
please finish this story, it is just so sad where it ended right now...
marinka chapter 7 . 2/25/2013
So cried and cried, so sad :((
BamonForEternity chapter 13 . 7/27/2012
Cute!(: You should update! Poor Ginny! Hope she gets her memory back!
Majerus chapter 13 . 6/30/2012
Interesting so far, and more to the point: what happens next!
I like your character dev, while you roam about a bit you show some nice scenes and enjoyable conversations.
Michael4HPGW chapter 13 . 5/9/2012
Just found this story. Its awesome!
65 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 .. Last Next »