Reviews for With or without you
r6d chapter 13 . 5/8/2012
Sweet. Still hoping to have a cure for this Ginny's condition since they're magical. You know, Neville might be a big help being as a potion lover :)

I'm so glad you're one of those people who really saw/understand the harry/ginny relationship despite not reading the books before HP movies. Mostly people who hand't read the book were H/Hr shippers that's why they never understood.

BTW, if you haven't visited this yet, .uk exclusive H/G fanfic stories
Renaugh22 chapter 12 . 4/29/2012
The story has a fasinating plot line. Well worth following. I just discovered it a few weeks ago and, initially, I was not all that enthralled. "The hook didnt set" as a Fishermn might have a want to say. I read the first chapter and was sort of intrigued. I scanned more then read a few of the following chapters to see if it was something that would hold my interest and imporant to me, have Ginny and Harry stay true to the destiny; a couple in some form or other. Now I am going to go Back to chapter One and reread these 12 chapterss.

Dont give up and dont loose heart. You have a fine story in progress and mabee in rereading I can offer more constructive critisim.

The number of readers that have you on Alert is a good indicator-but-Far more readers do not Review or even put in on Alert.

I am a retired Sales and Marketing Exsc. and I now teach several History history classes at a local community college. You can wrie and you have a good imagination. Look forward to your future chapters.

RK22
Caeli Quaedem chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
Yeah, first of all... Um, I was one of those who wanted an alternate ending, so... sorry? Right, um lovely chapter. Which memory did they use? The one of the accident? And I'm really interested, if not a bit confused by the portrait. Have you mentioned it before and I didn't notice? Update soon please!

Lyka...
AlphaOmega314 chapter 12 . 4/26/2012
Great chapter
MrsGinnyWeasleyPotter chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
I love 50 First Dates but just disappointed that no cure for Lucy's . I just hope on Ginny's, you'll have it for her.

Nice job, btw.
Caeli Quaedem chapter 11 . 4/12/2012
That's it! This has to work, it has to!

What I'm looking forward to , though, is Ginny's reaction to it. I'm readying my tissues! Don't disappoint!

Kidding! Brill chapter as usual, but you have to upload the next asap! Hehe, thanks in advance!

Lyka )
PoppiiD chapter 11 . 4/11/2012
Waaaay too many '..'s in Harry and Hermione's speech, it's like they're recovering from a stroke! Interested to see how long it'll take to convince everybody. :)
Person3162012 chapter 11 . 4/10/2012
I know what you mean. In practically write for the reviews. I love this story. Ginny/Harry, but without the complicated history. Keep writing! I love this story! ;)

P.S. Question: Did Harry save Ginny in his second year in this fanfic? Just curious. ;)
Caeli Quaedem chapter 10 . 4/9/2012
I loved this! You can really see how much the Weasleys care for Ginny and how protective they are of her. For some reason, I 'm really fond of Charlie's reaction when he saw Harry at the Burrow. Harry's got tough luck, though. Poor him. On a side note, I don't want this story to go the same way the movie ended, but it's yours so you decide...

Lots of love, Lyka )
Person3162012 chapter 10 . 3/28/2012
Love it and can't wait to see how Harry gets past this but it has been 11 days so PLEASE UPDATE! ;)
mdauben chapter 10 . 3/17/2012
I'm a bit unsure of my feelings about this chapter. I had no problem about Charlie's inital reaction in previous chapters and certainly the Weasley's would be expected to be highly protective of Ginny's welfare, but the overall family reaction seem someone over the top and almost irrational. Particularly Arthur, who has always been portrayed as the calm and reasonable one, to just start shouting and threatening Harry, and refuse to even listen to his idea. I will be curious to see how you get Harry out of this mess.
Caeli Quaedem chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
awesome chapter as usual! Really, you keep surprising me every...er, chapter! )

Anyway, DRAMA! Yeah, I'm a very emotional person (not!), but you had my sight blurry, that's a waterfall of tears coming from me! You're really good at writing Weasley family... drama. Too bad Ginny won't remember this again the next day. sigh... poor Ginny...

Harry's really cute and adorable, I wish Ginny would hug him..er...

Love Susie!

Update Soon, dear!

Lyka 3
Person chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I swear everyone on this site has made it there goal to get me killed. The stuff in this site is HILARIOUS and I read it late at night so when I read the funny parts I have to stop my self from breathing do I don't burst out laughing. "Dad, who is this GUY?" HILARIOUS! It's worth nearly exploding. Anyway I love your story please update soon.

Ps I want you to continue the funny stuff - its awesome!
Dimples-3 chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
I'm hooked, I can't wait till next chapter.
Catie chapter 9 . 2/12/2012
After seeing The Vow I can see the resemblance :) I really like how the story is progressing, but I wonder what would happen if Ginny kept a journal... That wouldn't work too well, though. Anyways, update soon!
49 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »