Reviews for Watched Pot
constantlearner chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
I like this story. I have a soft spot for woolly jumper stories anyway, but this was so well written and in character that it was a great bedtime read!
Misty Blue chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
Ah, yes. Jill and Eustace; the best. I've always loved reading fics on them. They're simply such a great pare to read about. And I love this one, too.
Saoirse7 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
I loved it! Nicely descriptive and totally believable for both the characters of Jill and Eustace. A very nice story, and the friendship element is touching. :)
The Hobbit's Rhapsody chapter 1 . 2/16/2012
I had a strange impulse to go Jill/Eustace shipping the other night, and stumbled across this fic almost immediately. I then proceeded to read all of your Narnia stories (I think in reverse order, oops), and I must tell you that I adore them. You're a fantastic writer. You capture the spirit and style of Lewis very well, I think, and these little moments are wonderful. Thank you for posting them!
LilyMaeve chapter 1 . 1/30/2012
You write so well! I love this one! :D
Rosa Cotton chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Estella, you are back! And what a delight it is to have a visit with Jill and Eustace again. They were believably in character - from interactions to thoughts and attitudes. Eustace stole the show in my opinion, with his irritation and everything else. I just wanted to hug him. Loved the end with Jill's comment about Eustace's woollen smelling like home.

Great job! Thank you for sharing this. :)
Narnia4ever62 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I love Eustace/Jill stories! This one was good! Hope to see more! :)
fledge chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Of course, be it pot or kettle, as long as you are watching it, it never sows any signs of progress, but take your attention off for a second, or, in this case, say what comes to your mind without first thinking it over, and lo and behold, it's suddenly finished, you don't know when or how. Which is exactly what's happening here.

Sweet as always, in spite of the underlying sombre mood. They are most definitely in a stew during much of TLB, but when the stew is finally done, things turn out to be just fine.

If I may make so bold as to utter a Christmas wish (I don't think CSL would have had any patience withe "Xmas"), please write more Jill/Eustace!
OldFashionedGirl95 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Aww. A tear came to my eye at Jill's line, "It smells like home." *snif* I think this is my favorite Jill/Eustace fic *ever*.

Only thing OFG's Patent Automatic Spellchecker (with word check too) spotted was the sentence, "and she was just knew that he was upset...". I think the "was" doesn't belong in that sentence.

Anyway, loved the story. Thank you!
Hannahmarie123 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Love Love Love it!

This is so much better than anything that I could have ever come up with :)

Thanks again for writing it!

HannahMarie123
Pendragon2601 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Aw, this was a really lovely fic to read. Eustace and Jill are two of my favourite characters. Please write more like these. :)