Reviews for VERITAS The seal of Imhotep
Vic chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
Thanks for such entertaining chapters, hope you could write more.
Emberka-2012 chapter 11 . 6/12/2012
Interesting story and well written.

Thank you.
leebers chapter 9 . 5/2/2012
Sorry it took so long to review. Good job.
leebers chapter 8 . 3/25/2012
No the time jumps are not confusing since you label them well with time and place. I am loving Nikko and Vincent. You have me wondering who it was Nikko saw. Great job. Keep it up.
leebers chapter 7 . 3/13/2012
Another good chapter. I love Nikko and Vincent, but I am wondering how long it is going to take Vincent or Solomon to figure out what is going on with him.
leebers chapter 6 . 2/25/2012
I was wondering what was going on with Nikko. I just adore Nikko and Vincent. Somehow I think there maybe a little trouble brewing. Good job with the chapter.
leebers chapter 5 . 2/20/2012
another good chapter. I think Vincent is going to have some explaining to do.
leebers chapter 4 . 2/4/2012
Another good one. Am I remembering correctly that the benefactor for Veritas has the same last name (de Molay)? Is Vincent the same as brother Vincente? Looking forward to reading more. Also just a general question based on the series Nikko apparently had some kind of power (the thing with the can in the last episode). Does he still have that here?
Blake2020 chapter 3 . 1/29/2012
great
leebers chapter 2 . 1/16/2012
I was pleasantly surprised to get an e-mail for the update so I just had to come read it. Great job. Poor Vincent. I could really see him thinking that. I think I forgot to ask how long after the series ends does this story take place. Just so I have an idea. You might have said already and I just forgot but I was just curious. Anyways good chapter. I can't wait to see how Vincent gets out of this one and where the story is going.
leebers chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
I just checked this section to see if anything new had been added and stumbled across this. Great start. I loved this show, and I really wish there were more stories out there. I have added to alerts so I won't miss an update since I don't usually check here that often. I had to laugh at the Mummy reference with Arnold's character. Good job, update soon.