Reviews for Starched and Pressed
ProfessorSpork chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
ieghekrjgneakrgjnkear my *heart.*

Oh man, part of me hates you so much for this. For making it impossible for me to think of Quinn as the bad guy; for twisting the camera over and up just enough that suddenly two dimensions become three and I have to realize what it is I'm really looking at, from both sides. Because taking Angels Stop Singing on its own says one thing- "this is what happens if Rachel tries to save Quinn." But this says quite another- that sometimes the world sucks and some things people just can't be saved from. Should Quinn have quit, so they could live some kind of bohemian "all you need is love" lifestyle? Because that's not sustainable, either, and they probably would have fallen apart anyway- for the same reasons, and for totally different ones.

Oh my *god* poor, poor Thomas.
MsChloeMa chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ew, I hate Fordham now.
Cassicio chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh fuck...
Micleff chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
poor Rach...I'm sad! But the idea is good! Update soon
MsCFH chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I wouldn't necessarily say that I enjoy seeing bad things happen to the girls, but I'm definitive an angst whore. lol

I love this verse! Loved the first story and I'm very happy to see you are continuing it. Will there be a new installment to every day of Faberry week? If yes, please tell me there will be happier times for the two... like I said above I love some angst, but to much might just break my little Faberry heart.

Okay, I'll stop ranting now. Thank you so much for this (resp. those two) beautiful stories! Very great work!
redashford chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ooh, nice surprise. And that was incredibly sad. But when ya wants something bad enough. Totally understand that. Nevertheless! Great chapter.
FusssionMusik chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Im assuming that mr. Fordham is also the "who", in the previous instalment?
anon chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
WOW! umm...I guess I agree with the first reviewer about this series being just a one-shot. But this is really powerful; top-notch stuff. This piece made me squirm in the worst possible way. The phrase 'fucked-up' barely covers this situation. When I read the first installment I thought that Quinn's perspective might shed some more light on her side; this piece did that and the quinn-stan in me is grasping in desperation to find some defense for this Quinn but...*sigh*. I just don't have words. Tremendous writing, that's all I can say.

Give yourself a pat on the back because you are one of the best writers this fandom has and with this series you have outdone yourself. Its a reader's absolute delight when a writer of your caliber produces fics (masterpieces, rather) in such a short span of time. Loving the brilliance you have produced in this series and the body worship!fic. Fantastic.

The angst!whore in me is looking forwards to a few more (?) installments in this series. :P
counterpunch chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Holy every loving fuck, S.

I don't...I can't...HOW DID YOU DO THAT.

I hurt so much right now, that was stunning. Absolutely stunning.
HappyLaura chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ooww! That hurt.

But I guess it explains a lot of the first oneshot, like Quinns detachment. But - ow! Will we find out how Rachel got pregnant the second time?

Ok going to find some fluff now to counter act this pain! -_-
Fate-187 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh...that 's unbelieving...Quinn sold Rachel for a job...and then she abandoned her...so cruel...so irresponsibility...That 's Quinn's fault and she pushed the blame on Rachel...She 's coward...Leave her...Break that damm marriage...No love for betrayer
NeiLegni chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh my god. More perfection from you. I am really intrigued by this universe and would love to see you continue with it if you feel so inspired.
Guest chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Think I preferred it as a one-shot.
28 | « Prev Page 1 2