Reviews for Light and Shadow, Day and Night
La-luna lady of the ghost zone chapter 6 . 9/17
OMG THIS IS AMAZING ARE YOU GOING TO FURTHER IT?
Freedom Phantom chapter 6 . 1/23
Again a great chapter. I hope you'll continue the story. It's the best Black & White story there is on FF. Keep up the good work and thumbs up.

Freedom Phantom chapter 5 . 1/20
Again another great chapter. I really like your story. Thumbs up!

Freedom Phantom chapter 4 . 1/19
Great chapter, loved it, particularly the ending with Elessia teasing Kyrel. Thumbs up!

Freedom Phantom chapter 3 . 1/17
Great chapter! I loved it.

Freedom Phantom chapter 2 . 1/16
Another great chapter! I love it. You write really well. Thumbs up!

Freedom Phantom chapter 1 . 1/15
It was fun to read and I did enjoy it. I've recently began to play again and was curious to see if anyone had ever written fanfics about Black & White. Played the first game as well but that was a long while ago. I did finish it though and had beaten Nemesis. First time I played B&W 2 I had chosen a Wolf too, called Loki. Now though I often play as either the Cow (a reference to Zeus who's sometime represented as a bull) or the Ape (a reference to the Egyptian god Thoth who's sometime represented as an ape). Currently I'm playing as the Lion (Similar to the Egyptian god Amun-Ra, since it's Greek counterpart is Zeus and though represented by a ram-headed sphinx, it's similar enough to a lion). I've also almost finished the expansion pack Battle of the Gods. I still have one last land to complete.

Anyway, I hope I didn't bother you too much. Good chapter and keep it up, the story is good and I have no complaints.

Shalom!
jayswing96 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Man this is funny! I love it. I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
I am in love with this story! Please, keep it up; you've got the best Black & White fic I've ever seen thus far! So many different elements, intriguing characters and a solid, fleshed-out plot - all the makings of a great epic.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Nice, keep it up, will be interseting to see what the japanese remember of the Khazar legends and how they will react to Kyrel returning.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Funny, good writing, love the idea of an embaressed god, all powerful and knowing my ass. keep it up.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Nice, like the developing relationships gods go through with their creatures and how the societies in general survive without the use of deities. keep up the good work.
Truepirateking chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Cool story can't wait for the next chapter.
The Flying Frog chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Reviewing for chapter six here, since I'm rereading this.

hmm..the wolf creature of the norse. I think it would be best to go with one of the Nordic legends or gods. Thor, despite Marvel's insistence, was a big thick-headed brute. That name would fit an ape or a lion, but not a wolf.

The Norse revered the wolf and the bear, so it does make sense they have a wolf, and I'm willing to bet they place a high degree of honor upon him, as if he were a god...only not. And as Norse believe in honor in combat, it would make sense for their wolf to be blood-thirsty and closer to an evil god, only without the special powers. So we need speed, intelligence, brutal combat, and villainy.

Only one figure in Nordic legends comes close to providing something close to such a description.

And that figure is Loki.
godofmadness43 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
lol Kyrel seems to have a crush on his high priestess