Reviews for Light and Shadow, Day and Night
jayswing96 chapter 6 . 6/16/2013
Man this is funny! I love it. I can't wait for more.
Guest chapter 6 . 2/20/2013
I am in love with this story! Please, keep it up; you've got the best Black & White fic I've ever seen thus far! So many different elements, intriguing characters and a solid, fleshed-out plot - all the makings of a great epic.
doubledamn chapter 6 . 1/26/2013
Nice, keep it up, will be interseting to see what the japanese remember of the Khazar legends and how they will react to Kyrel returning.
doubledamn chapter 4 . 1/26/2013
Funny, good writing, love the idea of an embaressed god, all powerful and knowing my ass. keep it up.
doubledamn chapter 1 . 1/26/2013
Nice, like the developing relationships gods go through with their creatures and how the societies in general survive without the use of deities. keep up the good work.
Truepirateking chapter 6 . 1/25/2013
Cool story can't wait for the next chapter.
The Flying Frog chapter 5 . 12/25/2012
Reviewing for chapter six here, since I'm rereading this.

hmm..the wolf creature of the norse. I think it would be best to go with one of the Nordic legends or gods. Thor, despite Marvel's insistence, was a big thick-headed brute. That name would fit an ape or a lion, but not a wolf.

The Norse revered the wolf and the bear, so it does make sense they have a wolf, and I'm willing to bet they place a high degree of honor upon him, as if he were a god...only not. And as Norse believe in honor in combat, it would make sense for their wolf to be blood-thirsty and closer to an evil god, only without the special powers. So we need speed, intelligence, brutal combat, and villainy.

Only one figure in Nordic legends comes close to providing something close to such a description.

And that figure is Loki.
godofmadness43 chapter 6 . 10/4/2012
lol Kyrel seems to have a crush on his high priestess
The Flying Frog chapter 6 . 9/19/2012
Loved how Kyrel entered the battle with his own troops, shocked that he himself could get tired.

It might be an excellent way to fight when his city is attacked, being so close to his followers and withing his circle of influence, but far away...not likely. I foresee a divine love triangle with Kyrel, Danae, and that one Norse Girl who could see Sage and Sin. Either way, I'm expecting Danae will be jealous anyway because she can see Kyrel in his ethereal form.
The Flying Frog chapter 4 . 8/31/2012
Very good. I liked that Lycomedes points out that he's been agnostic, which is exactly the sort of attitude that led to Kyrel leaving in the first place. Kyrel will have to deal with people in his own city-state with that kind of attitude, lest he be in danger of fading away again.

I really enjoyed the analogy used with pure belief being so powerful and addicting to a god, that a god would go to any length to keep feeling it.

I especially loved Elessia giving Kyrel a hard time concerning girls and love life. You did have a mistake during that session. In the line "Come now! Surely there must have been someone? Some Pretty village girl? Some alluring Goddess? Somone one?" It shouldn't be 'someone one' there should only be one
The Flying Frog chapter 3 . 8/18/2012
Very interesting chapter. Loved how defensive the God got when the wolf brought up the possibility of a physical attraction. That was funny.
Cosmic Horror chapter 2 . 7/8/2012
Great chapter, looking forwards to the next one.
beingmeforlife chapter 2 . 6/18/2012
Thank you for this story. I have been searching for something like this ever since I played black and white 2.

Hope you update soon. This story is very well written and have some good originality in it. keep it up.
SnakeStaff0150 chapter 1 . 5/15/2012
Intriguing...funny thing is I am planning my own Fic much like this, abeit later in the games story.

question: are you using the Egyptian Mod for

anyway, well written, and I like the alternate alliterative names for the Advisors. Think i might hijack it. ;-)

Always interesting to read the story of a God.

i'd be interested to read more.
ThePyroInTheCorner chapter 2 . 2/28/2012
Another good chapter. This has made me want to play black and white again :)