Reviews for Every Freaking Year
Beautiful-Tyrant77 chapter 9 . 10/4/2014
I love the story and Deans and Castiel's relationship is very sweet. I'm in tears right now because of the very last sentence. I'm horrified of clowns, not the they are scary and I can stand them as long as they are far away from me way. No, for me it's the go in hysteria and cry my ass off and hide if they get within sight, type of thing. Watching them on tv creeps me out even just thinking about them scares the hell out of me. This only happens with clowns though because I love horror movie to me they are hilarious but clowns are just evil.
Guest chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Wow I really loved this! It was fluffy and domestic while still staying true to the characters. You did a really great job!
AthrunYuy chapter 1 . 2/23/2013
That was way too cute. I loved the domestic relationship they have now. So good to see them like that. It painted pretty pictures in my mind while I read it. Oh and the ghost boogies was Brilliant. I snorted pop up my nose at that and let me tell you, it hurt. But I forgive you ;)
Muffy the Dough Slayer chapter 14 . 7/14/2012
Ahahaha heart-shaped pancakes XD Way to go, Sammy! :D I really enjoyed this. It was cute and sexy all in one, which, you know, great job! Cas is amusing here XD And I love how Dean just breaks apart the poem XD lol! Anyway, excellent little story, thanks for posting!
TheMusician94 chapter 14 . 5/11/2012
I really loved this story.

You have such a unique voice in your writing, and I can tell you worked really hard on this. I could feel the love between Cas and Dean.

Great story!
Mephistyo chapter 14 . 4/14/2012
Ok, so I love this. Love love love it. It gives me happy feelings deep down in my heart, all the way down. Dean and Cas are perfect. This is the perfect relationship. I can't even,

it is perfect. Right in the feels, but in the happy feels.
Jace Nox chapter 14 . 4/5/2012
I enjoyed this tale! The smoop was just smoopy enough!

Great writing!

KitElizaKing chapter 14 . 3/31/2012
Nice chapter, I appreciated its tender humour. And thanks for the wonderful story. I did enjoy reading it. And as for the ending? Well, a heart-shaped hotcake for everyone, cause it was just cute enough to eat.
CalmintheChaos chapter 5 . 3/30/2012
"...or when I lose the will to live - whichever comes first"

CalmintheChaos chapter 4 . 3/30/2012
You write their dialogue so well. It flows and sounds so much like a 'real' couple. I loved the "I love you and your waffles"!

I'm hooked!
CalmintheChaos chapter 2 . 3/30/2012
Just found your fic, and I am ADDICTED!

Can't wait to catch up!

You write beautifully!
Casismyfavorite chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
Wonderful ending to a wonderful story! My favorite part of this chapter was Cas reading poetry to Dean and Dean loving the sound of his voice. I can just imagine how amazing that experience would be :) Sam making heart-shaped pancakes was hilarious! I am going to miss this story- it helped me through season 7. Your words made me happy and I know I will be rereading this story many times. Thank you for sharing it :)
voiceofdisbelief chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
huzzah! You made it! Well done, this was a sweet ending :)
EvilGeniusBookWorm13 chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
darkphoenix2345 chapter 14 . 3/30/2012
LOL the heart shaped hotcakes! Castiel reading poetry is sexy as hell. ;) Loved the story, Ventorum.