Reviews for Christmas one shot
kristenjanea chapter 1 . 8/15
this is so beautiful. I love seeing the people caring for Damon and I'm really no fan of Elena ️. This was perfect.
Guest chapter 1 . 4/6/2013
i hope theirs a sequel or added chapter in this story... i like it bamon rocks... i love steroline too... waiting for updates;p
xWorldOfChancesx chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
That was awesome :)
helenoftroy2107 chapter 1 . 2/15/2012
absolutely great!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Really good story make a sequel please!
Mehan-Smith chapter 1 . 2/9/2012
"I dare you to wear a bra."

This had me laughing for an extended peroid of time! This was a great story, I dont normally like T.V Bonnie, but this made me love her! And I highly highly dislike Elena, so its amazing how you wrote her.

All your stories are great, and I can't wait for more of them!
randomlittleme chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Oh very cute story loved it! I've always wondered how Steroline would be together and I think this story proves that they do work well together! I'm not a big fan of Elena's so I was glad to see all the bashing against her. I was so happy when the Bamon kiss happened and also happy at what Damon said at the end because that only means the beginning of a Bamonance!:)
elliec17 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
wow. I never thought that a fanfic would make me a Bamon fan *-* I mainly read this for the stefan/caroline references but I just couldn't ignore the damon/bonnie sweetness at all :)

For the first time I even liked everything Damon said and done...how he felt alone in the beginning, the small arguments with Caroline and in the end how he thought he had a family again. Needless to say that I found the 'soon-won't-be-empty' reference for the spot in his bed quite outstanding :)

All in all, a great christmas fanfic people should read
MagicWeMade chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was a gorgeous story :) I particularly ship Stefan and Caroline, but if it ever made him that happy I wouldn't mind. And the Bamon was perfect- if only we could have a promise of something that amazing to happen on the show :) Once again, great story.
MagicWeMade chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Alexxya chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
the end is just awwww...33
wuppergirl95 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
LoL! I LOVE IT! Sweet Christmas- fluff... Just amazing!
LaLaALa521 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
A great story that's fun, interesting and really sweet. Love it!
MissAllisonLoves chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
kjdaxdsbchbf I love this!

You put my two OTP in it! It is so hard to fins a BD&SC fic and yours was just... amazing...

I hate Elena too, but at the same time I felt sorry for her because... she's so lost in this moment that she's making mistakes all the time... I like how you put her in the fic... Because Elena is (sorry Elena fans) a bitch... I surely love Nina and Katherine but elena is just... no words.

Anyway, I'll stop ranting about her because this is about the fic and I love it... i really hope to see more fics of you and Bamon and staroline too! :)
nightfallsupernova chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
elena is such a bitch and she is worse then katherine and i hate her too in the show and fanfiction. i loved the comment of she should wear a bra lol. i loved boonies line of "and take the trash out" lol. i dont think the characters were that much out of character. loved the bonnie/damon bit at the end and i really hope you do a sequel.