Reviews for Handiwork
pixiesnreedus chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
ThAnk you.i I lookart sand paper the same again...
Mooka333 chapter 1 . 5/5/2014
I really hope this isn't a one-shot! It was SO GOOD! I think I loved every single thing I read here.
Whatsinaname1997 chapter 1 . 5/2/2014
So glad there's a part 2 & 3.
a name without a chapter 1 . 10/17/2013
I love the metaphor! I can't wait to see if you do a second one.
Obsessive Dreamer chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
That was absolutely breathtaking. I love how detailed you are with /everything,/ you're amazing. -3-

And this is probably gonna sound stupid, but I didn't get the last thing the girl said. I'm pretty sure there was a hidden meaning or metaphor within those few sentences. Would anyone mind enlightening me? :3
Fany1 chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
huuummm reading this on my phone in a public place... not sure that was my brightest move! That was one intense anatomy class, just like Inventory and all your other stories your writing skills never cease to amaze me, you really know how to create the perfect atmosphere for these two characters. Thank you so much for sharing this great talent of yours with us! 10/10 of course :)
ScabiorsMyBitch chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I like all the different sandpaper references and the best part about them is, when you described the effects the different sandpapers had on wood, they applied fully to the effects on the girl. I loved them! Brilliant story! Looking forward to reading the others!
Mrs D Dixon chapter 1 . 4/2/2013
I like all of the sandpaper references and when you were describing the different effects the different sandpapers had on wood, each of those effects applied fully to the way the girl was feeling. Brilliant story. Looking forward to reading more!
UlurNaga chapter 1 . 4/1/2013
This. No seriously, THIS was awesome.
The analogies, the description, the IN-CHARACTERNESS. GAWD. I thoroughly enjoyed this, it was cute, subtle and terribly funny with all the remarks (Especially the Michael Stines one, OMG I nearly died at that hahaha)

Brilliant work, really. You have a lot of talent, definitely fav'ing this.

UlurNaga
Fadeeex3 chapter 1 . 3/17/2013
Goodness I don't think I can get enough of Daryl after reading this... hahaha!
GingerBeef chapter 1 . 3/15/2013
Oh. my. god. please continue this.
Doomer chapter 1 . 3/4/2013
Oh my god. Someone get Daryl, I think I might have a tick.
Incog Ninja chapter 1 . 2/22/2013
Damn, girl.
Nikki chapter 1 . 1/9/2013
I have never been so sexually frustrated in my life.
Shlebs18 chapter 1 . 11/8/2012
Holy shit that was amazing.