Reviews for Santa Claws
ginar369 chapter 10 . 12/19/2012
Well at least Buffy isn't just giving Willow the benefit of the doubt like usual. Glad to see she is taking charge!
Val Hanscom chapter 9 . 10/22/2012
Good story. Hoping for an update soon.
Lyzzybelle chapter 9 . 6/25/2012
I am loving this story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
ginar369 chapter 9 . 6/22/2012
It's typical. Willow in later years she did what SHE thought was best. Not what Buffy actually wanted or thought was best for herself. I didn't realize the world voted Willow god. Cause she acted like it in season 6 suddenly she knew best for everyone. Who could Dawn ask?
Fenrir666 chapter 1 . 3/9/2012
The Santa thing's got a creepy vibe to it. Of course, the cop's would have believed the kids. They'd just have assumed that some psycho was dressing as Santa.
waddiwasiwitch chapter 8 . 3/6/2012
Oh my gosh. Dying to find out what happens next.
lil-leti chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
I hope that everyone who turns their backs on Buffy and Spike gets what is coming to them. I know that Dawn is still a child although she is a teenager so that makes sense. Even Xander made his choice, but there is no excuse for Willow. She better get it right or she will have NO one at the end of that.
ginar369 chapter 8 . 3/5/2012
Willow you are turning into a first class bitch. How can she cause so much pain in her friends? Especially when she is going thru her own? But then again that is Willow. Her pain is always more than anyone else and therefore they have to suffer.
ginar369 chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Is it just me or is Willow being a little bitchy? Saying Buffy only sees things from her point of view. Pot Kettle Willow? And where does Willow get off thinking that she has a right to an opinion about Buffy's relationship with Spike? She is going to do something and it is going to turn out badly.

What is wrong with Dawn? She is acting really bad.

Buffy doesn't understand that Spike wont risk hurting her or Dawn until he gets this thing under control. I hope Buffy watches over what Willow is doing, because I think that even if she finds a cure she won't tell them hoping to break up Buffy and Spike.
Multifandom-mindthemess chapter 6 . 1/22/2012
Oh wow. I did not see that happening. Please keep writing this story. You Interaction between buggy and spike is so good :)
waddiwasiwitch chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
Ok I wasn't expecting that. HA HA. Looking forward to more.
ginar369 chapter 6 . 1/12/2012
I thought Willow did it too. It would be just like her. She feels neglected and feels the need for others to pay for it.

I think Eric did it kind of on purpose. Sure he was scared when Spike grabbed him. But he already knew what he was and what would happen. So by biting Spike he made him like him. So I guess he figured now that Spike was like him he could stay with them. Dawn is going to have an even bigger fit!
waddiwasiwitch chapter 5 . 1/2/2012
Hee. I love Ethan Rayne. I'm not sure what I expected but it certainly wasn't Xander becoming Santa. And aw Eric staying for Christmas.
ginar369 chapter 5 . 1/1/2012
Xander admitted he was responsible for those deaths and needed to do something about it. Wow, I think the world might have really ended, Xander grew up!

I think Eric might have different idea about going back to the orphanage.
spike'smate chapter 4 . 12/28/2011
wow another great story from you PLEASE update soon is a really good story here
38 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 Next »