Reviews for Last Train for Christmas Eve
ferretwolf chapter 1 . 8/12
Awww that was beautiful ;w;
GoldenAlpha101 chapter 1 . 11/29/2014
Aww! :3 That was so sweet!
I like how you used the same red bag and gold pendant necklace from the Sly Cooper games! :D
And at least we know that Carmelita and Sly were friends in the past! :)
Hippie Chick 16 chapter 1 . 7/6/2014
really cute story. great job writing this one!
NeverWatchedMatrix chapter 1 . 8/29/2013
Pen and Sword, hilarious as usual, and that was simply the cutest Christmas story. Ever. Of all time. Carmelita giving Sky his pouch and binoculars, and Sly giving Carmelita that necklace, that was a nice touch.
HiddenTreasure13 chapter 1 . 7/10/2013
So cute! I love how they exchanged gifts! You did a good job.
KingKillerq chapter 1 . 3/29/2013
WAFF. Warm and Fuzzy Feeling. Just WAFF
Ding chapter 1 . 2/6/2013
Oh this story is beyond cute! I love how you described every thing, your writing style flowed so wonderfully! Please write more Sly Cooper story's, chow!
Nicki Fowl chapter 1 . 1/29/2013
Great story here. Granted, yes, some people might complain about the lack of detail, but you have JUST the right amount for this story to allow people to think freely about things. It gives them room to interpret it in their own way and give greater appeal.

I suppose that's a secret to a good story; balance between detail and free imagination. Well, still a great story, definitely a favorite, and Pen, you DO realize you included yourself in your insult right?

Hiora: I don't think so.

Me: Hush! I'm trying to guilt-trip someone here!
SketchyxNinja chapter 1 . 10/23/2012
Aww, this is so sweet. I love how you had Carm and Sly exchange gifts. And the fact that they're still children makes this one-shot even sweeter.
Inuyashiisawesome chapter 1 . 9/24/2012
really sad about sly. anyway it was well written.
ForeverFreelancer chapter 1 . 6/25/2012
I know what you're thinking: a reviewer of this story?

Well I happened to be poking around the favorite stories a friend of mine collected, and came across this gem.

This is beautifully written. You say it lacks detail; I disagree, it's one of the most well written Sly Cooper one-shots I've ever read. The exchange of gifts has so much meaning behind it, and Carmelita's sadness about Sly going to an orphanage on Christmas actually hit me with a pang of sadness.

I also love the banter between the pen and the sword at the end! Very nice piece, well done. :)
Versia Aremis chapter 1 . 4/23/2012
Lies! Not good is the lie of the year! You should think about continuing this! not keeping it one-shot...y?
claymade chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
Awwwww! So cute!

A very heartwarming a fluffy read; I enjoyed it immensely!
Tempest of Reach chapter 1 . 2/1/2012
Very nice. Bit late in reading it but a very nice and cute story
Hookemhorns12 chapter 1 . 12/20/2011