Reviews for The Unsung Hero
Weona qla chapter 85 . 9/8
Anyone thinking about Zayn Malik? No? No? Ok...
Somehow I always picture the republic dancer outfit from Star wars the old republic when it describes Arianna's outfit.
blackjacksdonuts chapter 72 . 6/13
I was going to finish the whole story anf then leave a looong comment but I have to do this now. SIRIIIIII YESS
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 52 . 11/19/2014
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
Awe! Luke speechless! Way to go!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 33 . 11/18/2014
Oh, I cannot wait to see Luke's reaction to Ari...
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 30 . 11/18/2014
I really like this story so far, but I must say that in this chapter, Luke and Ari's "Are you okay's" every few lines is rather... distracting to the overall battle scene here. otherwise good though.
Jaina Solo chapter 157 . 4/23/2014
I started reading this book a few days ago, not knowing what to expect. I was quickly immersed in the "back story", as you might call it, of the original Star Wars trilogy. As time went on, I found that during the day, all I thought about was Ari. What she was going through, her romantic life, her role as one of the last two Jedi in existence. Her story opened up a whole new world for me. A world where sometimes the most heroic of people are the ones working behind the scenes. The ones that die for a worthy cause. The ones that need no assurance that they are doing the right thing.

271,867 words.
157 chapters.
10 years.
The uncountable thought and effort that went into creating a beautiful story. It would have been easy to sit back and say, "Oh, I'll just leave it. Its good enough as it is." But you didn't. I wish all people had the determination that you do.

May the Force be with you.
KimiEvenStar chapter 157 . 4/16/2014
I am speechless...I knew this story was familiar! When it first came out, I would have been in the second grade. I've always looked for LukeXOC romances and never found one that tickled my fancy until this one!

Now in 2014, when I was browsing, I kept seeing this character 'Mara' who i have never heard of. I looked her up and found out that she's Luke's 'wife.'

Reading this fanfic back then and even now when I recently found it again this year, I've always believed Ari to be Luke's true love. Back then there were just the six movies, so i don't really believe in taking in 'Mara' as a character.

I've had one or two fanfic accounts in the past, but this is my official one. I don't even know if I reviewed in the past.

So I am reviewing now! I found this a few days ago, and because of how rich the details are, it took me more than one day to read this. I drank in every lovely detail. I know people like the romances to be rushed, but I always appreciate gradual, slow romance. The underlying attraction, the long friendship/bond is what makes it more special in my romantic mind.

This was no Mary Sue character. Ari felt so real to me. She's very human-like and not superficial like some other OC characters are in other stories. She weaved into the story line so perfectly. Kudos to you on your writing. You brought alive a wonderful character! You other OCs were also amazing in their own light. I have a soft spot for Taga for sure :).

My two favorite fandoms are Star Wars and Lord of the Rings. I'm struggling to balance my life with my writing. I am doing an Aragorn X OC story in Lord of the Rings. Some day (maybe in the farther future) I will attempt a Luke X OC story.

There were no grammatical errors or misspellings that stood out. It flowed nicely together. There were some chapters where the paragraphs got muddled, but I figured that was more of a technical problem than a grammar one.

I fell in love with Luke/Ari's adventures back then. It warmed my heart this week to rediscover an old fic that was finally finished. Over the last few days, I've got to read their close friendship and see them fall in love. What you got here is special. I will surely re-read this.
Emzo456 chapter 113 . 1/26/2014
Ooo ' The Jedi Look'
T. Alana M chapter 1 . 9/8/2013
I first thought this was going to be another Mary Sue fanfic, but it was good :). Although 'Ari' sounds way too much like 'Ani'..
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 157 . 3/30/2013
Brilliant story once again.
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 156 . 3/30/2013
Loved it.
Amazing story!
Well Done!
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 155 . 3/30/2013
sarahmichellegellarfan1 chapter 152 . 3/30/2013
Awwwwwwwww! Loving it so much, sad this story is ending soon:(