Reviews for The Unsung Hero
GHAPDY chapter 156 . 8/13
I just read your entire story and all I can say is: WOW! I mean, I never thought I would delve into Star Wars fanfiction (I had only watched Star Wars when I was young: before I found and fell in love with fanfiction), but boy does this get me excited to read more of it. Now to actually talking about your story, haha. Oh my gosh, this was so beautifully done! In the begining, I found myself annoyed at Arianna. Just her attitude seemed to bug me because it sounded immature. But as I continued reading, I remembered what I was like when I was younger, and I saw how you were growing her and Luke's character. Never have I read a story with such well though out, and perfectly executed character development! Just: wow! You did an awesome job having Arianna carry us-the readers-through events we had never experienced in the movies, thereby making this story your own and keeping us hooked. You are a great writer, and I hope to read more about this couple! I noticed that you have made a sequel along with a couple short stories. I am super excited to read the short story(s) and follow Arianna and Luke through their new adventure! Thanks for an awesome ride!
Onyx2589 chapter 32 . 6/11
Finally! We through with the movie saga!...for now.
Now we get to the REAL story.
Onyx2589 chapter 23 . 6/11
Why would bombers be in dogfights? The x-wings are ship-to-ship craft, but y-wings are bombers. They'd get shredded against something as agile as TIEs.
I can see why Luke is worried now...
Onyx2589 chapter 16 . 6/11
I definitely wasn't expecting that. Interesting.
Onyx2589 chapter 10 . 6/11
OK, that was better.
To be honest I'm amazed she was able to sneak past ever-paranoid Han, but she IS an oc. There has to be some plot armor.
Onyx2589 chapter 8 . 6/11
So far it's not very different from the actual movies - just from Ariana's perspective instead of ours.
Still, this should shake things up a bit once the gang gets together.
Onyx2589 chapter 5 . 6/11
I am a proud follower of the LukeXMara Jade ship, but I must admit I'm intrigued.
This story has glowing reviews, hell it was in a community lableled Best Romances so that is definitely my cup of tea.
The story has nice start; it sets up the relationship between Luke and Arianna as friends but at the same time more than friends. And now we have this chapter - but now I wll look forward to how Ari handles these newfound feelings. After all, we got a LOOOONG road ahed of us.
So without further do, let's get it on!
Hope chapter 157 . 2/3
I can't tell you how much I loved this story and all the characters. I fell in love with Ari almost immediately and she felt so real to me. I cared a lot about her and her pain through the story, I cried with her and laughed with her and was rooting for her and Luke the whole way through. I rarely read fanfics, but this one just drew me in. It kept me on the edge of my seat and had me wanting more. I have to admit I was crying through the last couple of chapters because I didn't want to say goodbye to Ari or the story yet. Thank you for writing this, it has brought a lot of joy to me. Lots of love xoxo
Guest chapter 90 . 12/25/2015
Her outfit sounds vaguely familiar to Leia's costume while she was Jabba's favorite.
Weona qla chapter 85 . 9/8/2015
Anyone thinking about Zayn Malik? No? No? Ok...
Guest chapter 90 . 7/23/2015
Somehow I always picture the republic dancer outfit from Star wars the old republic when it describes Arianna's outfit.
blackjacksdonuts chapter 72 . 6/13/2015
I was going to finish the whole story anf then leave a looong comment but I have to do this now. SIRIIIIII YESS
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 52 . 11/19/2014
Ouch!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 34 . 11/18/2014
Awe! Luke speechless! Way to go!
Jedi Jesi Jiin chapter 33 . 11/18/2014
Oh, I cannot wait to see Luke's reaction to Ari...