Reviews for The Unsung Hero
Britt chapter 23 . 5/30/2003
Of course I'm still enjoying it! Luke is such a hypocrite... hehe.
talkingbanana chapter 23 . 5/29/2003
great chapter! and of course i'm still enjoying it! :D ha, luke was cute in this one. keep up the great work!
jedibetty chapter 23 . 5/29/2003
i love this story - so cute. luke and ari are great. please keep updating!
Renee chapter 23 . 5/29/2003
I do hope Ari doesn't do anything foolish!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 23 . 5/29/2003
hehe! another good chapter!

Luke's a hypocrite...he can go up but she can't!

gr

hehe! keep it coming please!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 22 . 5/25/2003
oh...what the hell's going on between ;uke and ari? thanks, mnoe please!
Britt chapter 22 . 5/23/2003
Hehe, I'm back! lol great two chapters! I can't wait to see what part Ari has to play in the destruction of the DS...
Gwendolyn Rogan chapter 1 . 5/19/2003
Hmm, interesting. I'm very far behind, but this story is interesting. When I have more time I will read further.

Anywho, I like Ari. She is strong and independent, as women should be, in my opinion. It's also great seeing a female pilot with a mechanical weakness. Who'da thunk? Heh heh, rambiling.

-Gwen-
talkingbanana chapter 21 . 5/19/2003
cute! i love reading the little things about Luke and Ari. :D keep up the great work, and update soon!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 21 . 5/19/2003
hehehehehehe...this is getting better and better! you are doing empire and jedi arent you? please say you are! i love your story!
kitty chapter 20 . 5/18/2003
Keep up the good work!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 20 . 5/14/2003
ohmygod thats soo sweet and cool! hehe! han sounds like Lando! hehe! keep itcoming please...this keeps getting better!
talkingbanana chapter 20 . 5/13/2003
cute chapter. :D i like how you handled the whole luke-leia kiss thing, i always think that's so gross because i've seen the rest of the movies, lol . . .

wait, i already said that, in the IM . . . oh well. ;)
Britt chapter 20 . 5/13/2003
*breathes a huge sigh of relief*

I didn't think you were going to post the chapter before I left for my trip to Hawaii in two days! But you did, yay!

Ari's jelousy is so cute :D Han was funny as always. You've got these character personalities down perfectly!

Well, I won't be around to review for couple weeks or so, but at least I'll have lots of chapters to look forward to! Great job!
Sara chapter 19 . 5/11/2003
Wow. What awesome descriptions and details... it even made me get emotional myself! *coughLUKEWASANASScough* lol but I think you wrote his reaction perfectly. That's what I would do if my friend ignored my wishes.

Good job! Next chapter son!
758 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »