Reviews for The Unsung Hero
Britt chapter 27 . 6/17/2003
OMG! I can't wait for the next chapter! OOh, the tension ;) Aweseom chapter!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 27 . 6/17/2003
oh very good!

but...way too short! sorry , im impatient nd i cant wait for more! *wink, wink, nudge, nudge* :P:P
Ree7 chapter 26 . 6/15/2003
OOh, another good chapter! The formatting is a little goofed up, but it's OK. Can't wait for the next installment! Awesome job!
talkingbanana chapter 26 . 6/15/2003
i told you i'd review when i got back even though i've already read this, so here it is. the formatting is a little goofy, but that's okay. great chapter, keep up the awesome work!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 26 . 6/15/2003
oh dear...bd luke!

hehe! very good, keep it coming please!
Kelly chapter 26 . 6/14/2003
I read the first few chapters of this story a long time ago, and kept checking back thereafter thinking that "Man, it sucks that the author gave up on this story - it really was going somewhere and had alot of potential..." and was really dissappointed. However the other day (sorting through stories randomly in boredom) I came across this one again and was happy to see that it had been updated with lotsa new chapters to read through. Thank you for updating (I can't tell you how much I love younger-Luke stories) and I love it so far; I can't wait to read more!
Britt chapter 26 . 6/14/2003
I'm glad your friend will still be updating. Have fun wherever you're going, and great chapter!
Ree7 chapter 25 . 6/8/2003
*hits Luke* Just let her go already! We want to see what happens!
Britt chapter 25 . 6/7/2003
ARG! Why won't Luke just let her go? *swats Luke across the head* Great chapter!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 25 . 6/7/2003
oh...another excellent chapter! keep it comign pelasse.!
Britt chapter 24 . 6/6/2003
Hey! Nice chapter! I wish they weren't so stubborn... :D
Brendan chapter 24 . 6/6/2003
Swet!

Great story man!

I mean It.
Ree7 chapter 24 . 6/3/2003
ARG, they will never quit, will they? Somebody better give in soon, or this story's going nowhere.

Next chapter soon!
talkingbanana chapter 24 . 6/3/2003
ah, they're SO STUBBORN! i want to beat them both over the head with . . . with . . . my palette knife! heh, that's all i have around. oh, maybe i could throw a quarter at them and knock some sense into them ;)

anyway, great chapter, even if it is kinda going in circles. stubborn people do that. update soon!
Mara Jade Jedi chapter 24 . 6/3/2003
hehe

aww bless...skywalker stubborn-ness there!

very good, keepit coming!
774 | « Prev Page 1 .. 37 44 45 46 47 48 49 50 .. Last Next »