Reviews for Ben 10K: Adventures Of Yesterday!
insert del chapter 17 . 2/9
Interesting story. When the update?
Clove15 chapter 5 . 8/12/2012
I hope the find parodox
FanficFemale chapter 10 . 5/28/2012
I'm really enjoying this story. Everyone is in character and the plot is very exciting. Can't wait for the next chapter!
bowow0708 chapter 9 . 2/17/2012
Ooh Chronos now that a great twist on the time travel/alternate dimension idea of the story this is gonna be a great climax.
bowow0708 chapter 8 . 2/10/2012
good job in this chapter you had put forth that Ben 10,000 is really a more mature character that the UA series Ben but of course that is obvious with him being older and more experienced. The fact the you brought the real Ben back and brining in Azmuth really brings out a new twist in the story and this gives me the feeling that you may be able to extend this arc of the story for a good 3-5 chapters. the trick of Ben 10,000 used so that he would piss off Bellicus was absolutely genius to bring out the real Ben. also since you had Ben 10,000 in Ben's when you brought Azmuth forth did a good twist on this. if you can keep up with a good story to go with the twists that you may have planned up then this fic can go into 20-25 chapters long.

ps. good job on the fast updates, people will love you for that and for not forgetting the story and your fans that you have accumulated from it.

pps. in this story you made it so that Ben 10,000 does not have Alien X? if so in the next chapter make it so that he swore to Gwen and Azmuth in his dimension that he would never use it for trivial or gigantic events.
bowow0708 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
good job with the story it really captures what they would do an react if ben 10k really replaced ben by accident. also there were a couple of and grammar spelling mistakes but they are tolerable to a point.
bowow0708 chapter 6 . 2/2/2012
Awesome Fic! Update soon otherwise im gonna explode from this cliffhanger!
Wolfone10 chapter 3 . 12/27/2011
I foresee another problem, in the time-line you took Ben, It was ben and sorta gwen... ONLY now he's got kevin sane... this could led to several bumps in the road considering how he feels toward her, how he already developed a relationship with her.. He should resolve this.. and if u don't like the pairing you shouldn't have put it under the subtitle u did... just a thought
Wolfone10 chapter 2 . 12/21/2011
Interesting take on the series... I like it... I am curious as to where you will take this! Very good idea though and you have done a very good job keeping the characters IC... nice work! I am curious if future ben knows the as well as he *did?..does...will?* and how he'll react to having a limited playlist...Anyway... good job.