Reviews for Upset
Guest chapter 1 . 1/22/2013
I loved this, it may have been short but it was totally awesome :)
Stardiouses chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Aw, I liked it actually, sweet :)
rayningnight chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Actually, that last cliche sentence quite fit this. Cynthia would never break down in front of anyone, anywhere, at anytime - but if she's pregnant... most women have those kinds of mood swings... so yeah, it's plausible. Good job by the way. In a way, I'm just glad that someone added to the Lolishotashipping (who even MADE this name up!) archive. Thanks for writing!

-Twinklefeather
NicchanCute chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
My impression about this story : it's a well-write short fiction, which the writer's way of wrote is quite well & natural. The writer's catch the characters personality in an exact point, even if its quite short, I think people can imagine if this shown as an official story in animation or else in the game.

Cynthia is seems a bit stronger than Steven, but somehow her have-no-weakness attitude makes people wonder about her weak point. Steven's strength in battle is "attack the weak point", so somehow this is match. But unfortunately, there's no single Pokemon in this fic...

The greatest thing I've found in this fic-though it's very cliche- after a while with no any news from this couple, I've heard the happiest thing on earth I want to heard : Cynthia's expecting Steven's baby.

shadowwing238 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This is cute (though it IS cliche) I liked it, especially for something thrown together. You know when i first got pearl version I thought Steven and Cynthia would be the best couple ever (ironically) great job :)