Reviews for Any Way the Wind Blows
acw1 chapter 31 . 1/20
just finished reading the whole story. loved it.
MaryMary123 chapter 31 . 6/28/2014
Been a tough story. Well written but not fluffy. I like meat and not all sugar sometimes it makes it far more interesting.
MaryMary123 chapter 29 . 6/28/2014
I hope he had his will with a lawyer and not his darn daughter. This happens all the time with people that want to inherit all the money of a relative they never took any care of and yet they feel the caregivers should get nothing.
MaryMary123 chapter 28 . 6/28/2014
what will become of Bella? Will they give her money for all the hard work and devotion and abuse she has taken from him?
MaryMary123 chapter 27 . 6/28/2014
I get a feeling Bella and Edward will split up. They hold back a lot. Bella comes from no back ground and if Tanya could not please his family Bella will not. Chicago is not the place for her.
MaryMary123 chapter 26 . 6/28/2014
Well in a small town everyone will wind up in the same place.
MaryMary123 chapter 24 . 6/28/2014
My thought is they really did nothing wrong. She did not leave the old man sick and not being tended to to hook up with the doctor. The old man has been tended to. They kissed and hugged and that is it. Now Rachel she had no right to say a damn word.
MaryMary123 chapter 23 . 6/28/2014
sounds good for him to say that but he can not promise her anything. He lives with his sister and his brother in law can fire him tomorrow.
MaryMary123 chapter 22 . 6/28/2014
Why would we hate you? Honestly you writers should gather your gonads before you write a story if you are going to alter it for the whims of the audience.

Sad for both of them. James is sick and self centered.
MaryMary123 chapter 19 . 6/28/2014
Well she is doing right by Aro and I guess he is doing the same for her. What happens when he dies? His family shows up and throws her out? I have seen that happen.
MaryMary123 chapter 14 . 6/28/2014
She is a big no no. So he has no choice.
MaryMary123 chapter 13 . 6/28/2014
Carlisle needs to get a hold of his kids Especially Rose.
MaryMary123 chapter 12 . 6/28/2014
I am sorry about the bowl. I get things in high places. I am not short but men hang cabinets. I still think he will wind up sleeping with her. I could be wrong.
MaryMary123 chapter 11 . 6/28/2014
Honestly send Rose to her mother if she wont take her send her to a very strict boarding school. This is what happens when families split up. Some kids go apeshit.
MaryMary123 chapter 10 . 6/28/2014
Well we shall see how this goes. Dating Rachel and in a small town that will get back to Bella even though she rebuffs him she maybe interested just afraid of being hurt.
1,180 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »