Reviews for Any Way the Wind Blows
RoryCullen chapter 31 . 12/8/2015
Fantastic. so glad Rose and Bella are getting along now. Also glad Emmett will be going to school with Jasper in Chicago, because that means we will be seeing more of them. Now we just need Esme and Carlisle to move east. Rose will be there soon enough. So glad there will be more. Yay! Thanks.
RoryCullen chapter 30 . 12/8/2015
Didn't see that coming, Carlisle granting Edward two week leave and I'm not sure but it sounds like he may be on leave from St. Mary's too...that he won't start back right away until after his hearing whenever that is? I am so glad Edward is going to see a Lawyer to see if he can get justice for Bella. Carlusle could certainly attest to the fact that he had to call Jane and that Bella has been working for James for years. I sure hope she gets her earned money and recognition for her assistance writing the final novel.
RoryCullen chapter 29 . 12/8/2015
I'm glad Brlla agreed to go back to Esme's with Edward. I hope the new enlightened Rosalie is nice to her and apologises to Bella too. I guess it is too much to ask for them to become friends?

I hope the Will holds up in court, that is if Bella has s copy of it. They best not leave Jane in that house alone too long because there is no telling what trouble she is up to b
RoryCullen chapter 28 . 12/7/2015
The daughter and wife may cut Bella out of the WILL.
RoryCullen chapter 27 . 12/7/2015
Rose is looking at life differently now it seems. Maybe Elizabeth would offer to take Rise in for a while. Is Rise a senior? If so maybe she and Emmett can meet up again in University. Now I wonder how much longer Janes has to walk the earth? Edward's time there is fast running out.
RoryCullen chapter 26 . 12/7/2015
Well their talk went well, that's good. Terrible what happened to Rose, glad she is finally away from Royce. Maybe she will look at Emmett differently now.
RoryCullen chapter 25 . 12/7/2015
Edward keeps saying he killed his daughter, I'm sure no one believes him for a minute...well unless he was high on painkillers at the time, but the sequence of events were reversed; his daughter passed away first.
RoryCullen chapter 24 . 12/6/2015
I don't know why Edward and Isabella are meeting at a cabin where they know Jake hangs his hat so to speak and they both have not even considered that he could walk in on them at any one time and then of course he would tell his employer. Things are just not safe for them, not yet.
RoryCullen chapter 22 . 12/4/2015
Everything that is not happening between them is to be expected. I don't understand how James can still make it into church though. It didn't say but I guess in his wheelchair? I'm surprised he doesn't need a stretcher by now. I hope Jake is still allowed to work at the house, so Bella has some contact with the outside world, someone who would not hesitate to protect her if need be.
RoryCullen chapter 21 . 12/3/2015
They were playing with fire and they both knew it.
RoryCullen chapter 20 . 12/3/2015
I don't think they should be sneaking kisses in front of James. He is not sleeping only drifting in and out of a meditative/hypnotic state which is not very deep at all. There is too much at stake, and yet they will surely get caught.
RoryCullen chapter 19 . 12/3/2015
Glad James is alright for now. His demise will be sad and we sure don't want it to happen on Edward's watch, or when Bella is alone with him either. I hope he has a Will and it states his wishes to die at home so Bella is protected. I hope he left her something in it too. So Edward and Bella finally got to talk. I'm glad their thoughts about each other are out in the open and we now know a little more about Bella although not why she was out on the street. Glad though that Charlie was a good guy in her opinion and she obviously feels loyalty to him. He must have loved her. Renee remarried to a bad guy, perhaps?
RoryCullen chapter 18 . 12/3/2015
Oh NO she didn't! Isabella let the cat out of the bag now. Edward won't care, but he is in so much trouble now. Why doesn't she have a phone? Why couldn't she text Edward instead of coming over? Is James alright? Is it prologue time?
RoryCullen chapter 17 . 12/3/2015
It does sound like an accident what happened with James. He probably feels terrible about it. Bella must be wondering what Edward is talking about... saying there is no going back, and she's part of his life now...what does that mean? I think Edward has some explaining to do.
RoryCullen chapter 16 . 12/3/2015
I noticed when you called Isabella..."his girl", but is she? He declared himself, but she did not...not yet. The connection between them seems one sided, for now.
1,227 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »