Reviews for Close Quarters
IS
GOLD
YOU ARE A GENIUS OH MY GOD
The M.H.T.of R chapter 1 . 9/5/2015
Oh my gosh. So. Cute. Gah, I love it. I am just so happy to find a nice, amusing story with Russia and Switzerland and Lichtenstein- three of my favorite characters. And you did a good job on all of it, from characters to grammar.

Kudos!

~Tsarina~
Bratty chapter 1 . 8/20/2015
That was a wonderful laugh I had with this. Oh man, poor Switzerland.
Krasavitsa chapter 1 . 2/3/2015
This is hilarious! I laughed the whole time!
Luna chapter 1 . 10/30/2014
Okay can we tALK ABOUT HOW CUTE RUSSIA WAS TO LIECH THO?
Shadow Flame 777 chapter 1 . 6/26/2014
YES EYESS ASDHFASOIDFH AKSJDNF IAOUSD HVKAJNGAIDKS JVUIAEJHAD JV
...
*favoriting*
LeFay Strent chapter 1 . 6/15/2014
I can perfectly picture this being in one of the episodes. The Hetalia style humor was there and so was the cuteness factor. Having Russia and Liech. get stuck in a closet ended up being sweeter than I'd imagine. I think them trading the coat and the hair ribbon was the start of a beautiful friendship. _
Reader1 chapter 1 . 5/24/2014
Beautiful, good job! You picked just the right characters as I doubt leichenstein will ever simply judge Russia because of whatever anyone else says
Eline chapter 1 . 3/25/2014
You... Are a genius.
sparkling apples chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
Hahaha, this was such a fun read! And Brother Switzerland's anger is certainly hilarious to read about.
Olive Master chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
Finally! An innocent closet fic!
m chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
liech is my wife and that was the cutest thing ive ever read oh my god
Purestrongpoem chapter 1 . 10/28/2013
That was a funny, good story!
Angelic Fluffle chapter 1 . 10/8/2013
This was hilarious! Lol, rofl, lmao!
StellatheAlchemist chapter 1 . 10/7/2013
Wow, this was really good! I wasn't expecting much when I clicked it (I never expect much from the Hetalia fandom to be honest), but it turned out to be really cute and funny. I think you did everyone quite well, especially Russia. This is really a great story.
56 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »