Reviews for Two Roads Diverged in a Yellow Wood
weemcg33 chapter 11 . 6/22/2014
Another awesome story. I really enjoy reading yours and love how you add some bits from the movies and the comics. I'm guessing it was Onslaught at the end there?
Going to read the next one now!
icanhearthedrums chapter 9 . 4/14/2014
God I love your stories...no matter how many times i re-read it, i'm still sucked in just as much as the first time i read it.
Guest chapter 5 . 5/12/2013
Ok I knew? chuck would lose his legs because as you said it just makes him that much more powerful a man and as for eric staying with him that's what a true friend would do and I hate how they did the first movies but I understand why now but back then I almost walked out but I like how your puttin it together now on to the next chap
Guest chapter 1 . 5/12/2013
This is a very well put together store and I'm enjoying it greatly ty
Artemis chapter 6 . 4/17/2013
I like this aspect of Charles, and since there are too many of those 'totally devastated' Charles, this one is a reprieve which I think is closer to canon Charles. I'm concerned with Onslaught though, telling Magneto he's uber powerful and like Charles is just telling the wick to catch fire but then again he is supposed to be 'evil' and in the comics onslaught agrees with Magneto.
Artemis chapter 5 . 4/17/2013
I know it really won't be the professor without the loss of his legs but I wanted at least for once maybe he would get to have his legs? A pity. Otherwise though, this is wonderful.
Artemis chapter 1 . 4/17/2013
Erik, no Magneto should get some tromping. I do think however, that they should reach some sort of middle ground. After all, Erik wants to change the world as well. I think that is the reason why they argue to much. Charles is hell bent on what he thinks is right and that alone.
Sailor Pandabear chapter 10 . 9/4/2012
interesting. I like.
Greeniron chapter 5 . 5/28/2012
Thanks for paralyzing Charles. That sounds horrible but his disability is so integral to his character that I think it weakens stories when it's missing.
icanhearthedrums chapter 11 . 5/11/2012
and the plot thickens..will be checking back on sunday for the new story...can't wait!
jtran chapter 10 . 4/25/2012
any update any time soon? can't wait to see how this plays out
xDreamIsCollapsingx chapter 10 . 4/6/2012
Your story is brilliant ! as always XD i love onslaught so much i mean i like the way u portrait him along with the personality of Charles XD

I am inspired by your story and have made a small video about onslaught :) maybe u'd like to check it out ?

watch?vcgzq1UwnFj4

plz keep writing it XD i love your story !
Jessica chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
OOOH OMINOUS! good luck with school and congrats on the graduation! looking forward to the next story
icanhearthedrums chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
DEFINITELY another great chapter albeit a bit short... cant wait til the sequel...i think that A Spark Neglected was amazing and def does not need any changes...in this story tho Magneto seems like he jumped into his plan for turning everybody into a mutant quite fast and he doesn't seem to be TOO in character because of this-but you are the author and i have been LOVING what you've done so far and understand that you needed a catalyst for Onslaught to show up (and i hope he shows up soon cuz i LOVE HIM) but it just seems like Magneto isn't really thinking straight.
EmperialGem21 chapter 10 . 4/4/2012
So its over and that is an interesting cliffhanger :), seems like Onslaught just keeps on winning. Poor Erik. -squishes him- Looking forward to your sequel in May 3.
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »