Reviews for Cat Malum
awesome story!
tomboyphoenix chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
so cute;)
KatzillaM chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh, damn. I think your wonderful writings are getting me addicted again. Man, I thought I was over it. Ya know, fanfiction can be downright addicting. Anyway, I loved the cat!spock idea, super fun. But I'm surprised, I had expected no less than a Spock/McCoy fic. Oh well, it's fun to be surprised. Loved your story, as always.
Lerry Hazel chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh, yeah, I love Spock-the-Cat! And still want more of his POWs! Please? :-)
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
WAIT, HOW DID I MISS THIS AND BOXED? SADFACE.

The cat in my lap is glaring at me for the squees that happened while reading this, but this whole thing is so freaking accurate. I love the hilarious, disgusting, totally typical cat behaviors in here that lots of cat fics seem to leave out - baiting the dog, the "must get closer" mentality, and the inconvenient 'presents' left in shoes. XD And the eyes, oh my gosh. I totally sympathized with Jim there, because getting the devil eyes at night is always terrifying. The ending was so unpredictably sweet, too - seeing Spock warming up to McCoy even more was awesome :)
Doni chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
These seriously crack me up. As I have my own furry little Kitler, I totally understand.
arcadii chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Thank you, Matt, for the beautiful dedication and my Spock-Kitty fic . . . I absolutely loved it! And all of it is so true, especially the part where they always gravitate to the people that are allergic or phobic. Thanks again!
Milarca chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Haha :) That was adorable.
abracadabra chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love Kitty-Spock! Possibly because the interactions between him and McCoy are still antagonistic but do have mutual (if questionable) respect and affection for each other.

Please consider continuing this series/world :)
DT chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Clever and warm. I really enjoyed it.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
These are all fun. I would love to see Joss's reaction to the dead mouse in her shoe.