Reviews for Cat Malum
tigerlily124 chapter 1 . 3/22/2015
Loved it. Have to admit, the glowing eyes got me good. Had me laughing hard remembering one time my own cat scared the patootey out of me.
Sir Shirkin chapter 1 . 7/10/2014
Fantastic. .LOVE the cat!Spock universe that you have going on. Man xD It's beautiful. I need more -sob-
get-me-out-my-mind chapter 1 . 9/7/2013
awesome story!
tomboyphoenix chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
so cute;)
KatzillaM chapter 1 . 3/31/2012
Oh, damn. I think your wonderful writings are getting me addicted again. Man, I thought I was over it. Ya know, fanfiction can be downright addicting. Anyway, I loved the cat!spock idea, super fun. But I'm surprised, I had expected no less than a Spock/McCoy fic. Oh well, it's fun to be surprised. Loved your story, as always.
Lerry Hazel chapter 1 . 1/7/2012
Oh, yeah, I love Spock-the-Cat! And still want more of his POWs! Please? :-)
GlassAngel chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
WAIT, HOW DID I MISS THIS AND BOXED? SADFACE.

The cat in my lap is glaring at me for the squees that happened while reading this, but this whole thing is so freaking accurate. I love the hilarious, disgusting, totally typical cat behaviors in here that lots of cat fics seem to leave out - baiting the dog, the "must get closer" mentality, and the inconvenient 'presents' left in shoes. XD And the eyes, oh my gosh. I totally sympathized with Jim there, because getting the devil eyes at night is always terrifying. The ending was so unpredictably sweet, too - seeing Spock warming up to McCoy even more was awesome :)
Doni chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
These seriously crack me up. As I have my own furry little Kitler, I totally understand.
arcadii chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Thank you, Matt, for the beautiful dedication and my Spock-Kitty fic . . . I absolutely loved it! And all of it is so true, especially the part where they always gravitate to the people that are allergic or phobic. Thanks again!
Milarca chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Haha :) That was adorable.
abracadabra chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I love Kitty-Spock! Possibly because the interactions between him and McCoy are still antagonistic but do have mutual (if questionable) respect and affection for each other.

Please consider continuing this series/world :)
DT chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Clever and warm. I really enjoyed it.
MyriadProBold chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
These are all fun. I would love to see Joss's reaction to the dead mouse in her shoe.