Reviews for For You I Will
Burntcore chapter 1 . 1/6/2012
Very nice.
foundmyedward3 chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
Holy hell! That was so damn hot. Was just talking about this fantasy this morning and how it's mine not hubbies and well damn Jadsmama linked me this. UNF. I am deded and I need of serious release. Hubs will be thanking you shortly. Well not really cuz now this fantasy is in overdrive! Lol thanks for writing and sharing it was AMAZING! xoxo
CelticGlamazon chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
FLOVE IT! I would love to see where this went in the future, if you are ever so inclined to add to the O/s. Great work chica.
Tendarts chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
That was fun, but I would have loved to read this in Edwards POV.

Thanks for sharing!
bikechick3 chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
I'm always surprised by how much I enjoy a well-written slash, even though it's not my thing (wonder what Freud would say about that). Good job! Thanks!
Blueelisa chapter 1 . 1/2/2012
Wow, that was an amazing change of horizon for me... I must admit I wasn't too sure about the threesome thing, but it was eye-opening :) Great smut!
YoMo83 chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Hot! So friggin' HOT! Thank you. Don't be so quick to put away that slash pen - you use it well! ;-)
r99smith chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
ooh - hot hot hot i hope you write Edward's fantasy!
ArcadianMaggie chapter 1 . 12/30/2011
Great fill! Thanks for letting us watch too!
Twilightsatellite chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
For a 1st slash it was awesome! Amazingly hot! But now I'd love to see Bella umconfortable because one of HIS fantasies after all karma is a bitch ;)
Tdot TwiFic chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Do tell Edward, what is it? And yes, that was so good.
rubell chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
edward was just a little too reluctant for my tastes...if he had at least been curious, as for his parting line...made me thing of my husband...i find women beautiful but have never been attracted to one, but he pushes that fantasy at me all the friggin time! so maybe that is why i mostly feel sympathy for edward...because...well, because...lol...
bemyescape32 chapter 1 . 12/26/2011
Wow, that was hot. What's Edward's fantasy? One more chapter, please?
CdrIvanova chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
Hmmm ... I wonder what Edward's fantasy is!
kkmreads chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
OMG that was so fricking hot... Absolutely loved this one-shot! Please tell me that you will write out his fantasy for us too? Please? :)
109 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »