Reviews for For You I Will
loopylou992 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
WOW! Great first attempt at slash, I take my hat off to you! This was really good, nice and tender and obviously alot of trust both in the marriage and the friendship too.

I would LOVE to know what Edwards fantasy is!
avioleta chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Lovely fantasy come true.
roxiegirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I'm not a big fan of slash. But sometimes it's like a train wreck...I just can't look away! You did a good job!
Teresa R chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
that was hot what is Edwards fantasy?
berdb chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Now... THAT is an understanding man...LOL
4CullensandaBlack chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
The whole time I was screaming...I really didn't think Edward was going to do it but at least he liked it.
bamagal110 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
DANG AT FIRST I FELT SO SORRY FOR HIM HE KIND OF GOT PUSHED INTO IT...BUT IT WAS HOT
theladyingrey42 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Please to be convincing my husband he should do this.

Loved it.
Melany333 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
THAT WAS AWESOME
Totteacher chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I suggest that as a finish to this you write up his fantasy.
mommyof3boys chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Loved it. Would love to see Edwards fantasy .
Emma Ro chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Damn! That was...beyond words! Loved it!
darcysmom chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I decided to read this based on the recommendation of luvrofink and DoobaWrites. I am really glad I did!

You managed to be both hot and sweet in this story - I don't think that is an easy thing to do.

The prompt was a challenging one - I think you did a great job with it.

xoxo,

darcysmom
eternallyedward chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
This was my prompt, and I was so excited that it was picked and that you would be writing it. You did a great job bringing it to life, in a way that seemed realistic. I'd love to read more, (whether Edward goes for the buttsex again or gets Bella to act out one of his fantasies;). I know my husband would never go for it, no matter how much he'd been drinking (and I'm not sure I'd really want him to, nor does he have a hot gay friend) but I thoroughly enjoyed watching lucky Bella's fantasy come true. I hope you'll change your mind abt writing more slash-you did an amazing job. Thank you.
Dooba chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Ooo, this was very hot! Very nicely done, this was a wonderful read! I love how you managed to make each character have some depth, even when it was just for a one chapter story. I'd love to meet your Carlisle ;) and what an Edward! So sweet of him to give Bella what she wants, although it was clear that he wanted it as well, and badly so. You could easily continue this :D I'd love to see one of his fantasies being played out :D

Thanks for sharing!