Reviews for An Unexpected Job
Maricate chapter 15 . 9/16/2021
OH! That ending! You're so evil! LOVED IT!
Maricate chapter 8 . 9/16/2021
oh, this is just fantastic! (now imagine that said in typical merlin fashion with a huge smile plastered on my face and loud laughter.))
Maricate chapter 6 . 9/16/2021
Oh, this is so good, I'm really wondering if the dragonlord powers still work or not. And where kilgarrah is, I'm betting he's in the perilous lands,
Maricate chapter 2 . 9/15/2021
UGH, I wish I had... the age to have read this back when you published it, this is super funny. innocent Merin, with those big baby blues! I really hope you included Percival when you wrote this, can't help but imagine him in M rated scenes.
Maricate chapter 1 . 9/15/2021
I'm ten years late, but dam! That was a funny chapter, I should probably not read fanfiction while im sleep depriced, makes me extra giggly
Adele chapter 15 . 10/30/2019
For an M fic. This certainly has a lot of great story to it.
kc chapter 1 . 7/24/2019
This sounds like a very interesting story.
gaylelbf chapter 15 . 6/3/2019
Interesting
Guest chapter 15 . 1/1/2018
Fascinating, well written story!
Crystalzap chapter 15 . 8/18/2017
this was awesome, I kinda miss the nice, sane Morgana. And wow she got pregnant quickly, maybe Merlin (Emrys) wasn't effected by that part because he wasn't in that world when magic 'broke' or maybe because his magic was so strong it didn't matter. Either way it's a very interesting twist :D
MonJoh chapter 15 . 1/6/2017
Well, that was both creatively unique and highly entertaining. Thanks for a great story. I can't wait to read the sequel!
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
You know what in my head, Merlin in this world and the other world switched places after the less experienced Merlin became more experienced. That's my ending. I loved this! 3 I literally binge read it! :)
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 14 . 4/13/2016
Aw, I was hoping Merlin was sent home not Emrys. Merlin xMorgana for life!
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
WAIT WHAT? AAAHHHHHH. WHY WOLF YOU FINISH IT THERE ? OMG THE TORTURE. The other Morgana is pregnant from Merlin. I can't even with this. This just did something to my brain lol. Wow great story. Thanks for sharing.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
Omg Morgana and Merlin's Farewell tho. Awe. I cant. The Daisy and the forgiveness meaning. Just right in the feels. I lived their dialogue and interactions.

["Fair?" Emrys shouted, again increasing the pressure on Merlin's throat. "Fair? How is this fair? You get to be with both of them whilst I get ... neither." He let go of the young man abruptly, threw himself against the opposite wall and slid down onto the floor, his head in his hands. "Emrys?" Merlin asked in a concerned voice, suddenly kneeling down next to him. "I lost them both and neither are coming back to me ..." he whispered.]

Tears.