Reviews for An Unexpected Job
Aisling-june chapter 15 . 11/11/2014
Hello!

I really wanted to leave you a review because I just fell in love with your story (I know the story is two years old by now but never mind). I wasn't able to do anything else than read your story during a whole day.
I've loved everything: how you bring the AU (Dragoon sending Emrys/Merlin for a real reason, not just for fun), how you described the characters: I thought they were not OOC (like we can usually find in others fanfictions), and beside the love stories you managed to do a real story with magic. I've also loved the fact that the story takes place between the series. Just perfect, you didn't touch the show and this was beautiful.
And the ending... Not a "happy ending" but a true ending. This kind of ending is the best in my opinion and you wrote it in a way... we knew they couldn't be together but we hoped until the end, even if we knew it wasn't going to be happy for both of them.
Also the fact that Emrys/Merlin must go back to "his" Camelot with the evil Morgana and he knows he can't do anything with her because she wouldn't understand and he probably wouldn't appreciate it: so painful...

I look forward to read what happens next with "An Unexpected Vision" but this fanfiction is definitely my favorite above all!

Thank you very much for this wonderful, amazing and awesome story and its characters!
(Sorry for my mistakes, I'm French :) )
arshuk chapter 12 . 10/17/2014
Plz post the new chapter already
Areus Bookworm chapter 15 . 7/1/2014
Omg what a cliffhanger! That was such an amazing story, definately an emotional rollercoaster for me. That ending was just so perfect yet so evil at the same time. Im really hoping that ill find a sequel posted...but also ready myself for dissapointment. I really enjoyed reading this! Great job :)
Linorien chapter 15 . 6/30/2014
Oh wow. That was a very entertaining read. Awkward sometimes to read, but the plot was very creative. And Merlin's interactions with various versions of himself were incredibly well written.
shell22 chapter 15 . 5/11/2014
Still love this story !
wryter501 chapter 2 . 4/2/2014
think about a disguise, maybe? or does he look different in this camelot? where is this merlin?
Haldir639 chapter 15 . 1/17/2014
Wonderful fic, bit of a mindfuck in the end .
xIrresistibleGal123x chapter 15 . 11/23/2013
Morgana is up the duff... no surprise there
Acridic chapter 15 . 10/29/2013
Loved this. It's so original and interesting. This is easily one of my favorite Merlin/Morgana stories.
chele the original chapter 15 . 10/6/2013
Excellent story.
Sorry I didn't
review all chapters.
ameo66 chapter 15 . 9/21/2013
I feel like this story was a great excuse for smut when ever you wanted, but it really was so good. Excellent idea, and very good writing.
Monsterchizzits chapter 15 . 7/19/2013
I love you for making this story it was absolutely wonderful. But I HATE HATE HATE HATE you for sending emrys back why couldn't he have stayed. But I love this story nonetheless and you are a great author.
icarusLSU chapter 15 . 6/10/2013
I love this story and Morgana was great! Very interesting idea with the alternate timelines and was a great read!
queeninferno chapter 15 . 5/15/2013
Loved it!
Ritz-chan chapter 15 . 3/22/2013
loved this ! awesome fic !