Reviews for An Unexpected Job
Crystalzap chapter 15 . 8/18
this was awesome, I kinda miss the nice, sane Morgana. And wow she got pregnant quickly, maybe Merlin (Emrys) wasn't effected by that part because he wasn't in that world when magic 'broke' or maybe because his magic was so strong it didn't matter. Either way it's a very interesting twist :D
MonJoh chapter 15 . 1/6
Well, that was both creatively unique and highly entertaining. Thanks for a great story. I can't wait to read the sequel!
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 15 . 4/13/2016
You know what in my head, Merlin in this world and the other world switched places after the less experienced Merlin became more experienced. That's my ending. I loved this! 3 I literally binge read it! :)
The Patchwork Rabbit chapter 14 . 4/13/2016
Aw, I was hoping Merlin was sent home not Emrys. Merlin xMorgana for life!
Bambibelle84 chapter 15 . 9/11/2015
WAIT WHAT? AAAHHHHHH. WHY WOLF YOU FINISH IT THERE ? OMG THE TORTURE. The other Morgana is pregnant from Merlin. I can't even with this. This just did something to my brain lol. Wow great story. Thanks for sharing.
Bambibelle84 chapter 13 . 9/11/2015
Omg Morgana and Merlin's Farewell tho. Awe. I cant. The Daisy and the forgiveness meaning. Just right in the feels. I lived their dialogue and interactions.

["Fair?" Emrys shouted, again increasing the pressure on Merlin's throat. "Fair? How is this fair? You get to be with both of them whilst I get ... neither." He let go of the young man abruptly, threw himself against the opposite wall and slid down onto the floor, his head in his hands. "Emrys?" Merlin asked in a concerned voice, suddenly kneeling down next to him. "I lost them both and neither are coming back to me ..." he whispered.]

Tears.
Bambibelle84 chapter 12 . 9/11/2015
WOW these two have come a long way.
Bambibelle84 chapter 11 . 9/11/2015
im.

[Was it possible to be jealous of yourself?]

Lol

[Morgana approached Merlin, suspicion etched all over her face. She was staring at him again, watching him intensely, as she came closer. Then the reached a hand up to his head in order to tangle her fingers through his hair, whilst her other hand grabbed his chin and turned his face gently from side to side, stroking his cheeks. Finally, with a triumphant smirk, she quickly and deftly untied his neckerchief and lifted his chin, running a finger swiftly down each side of his neck. "Who are you?" she demanded. "Explain." There was no point in trying to hide it now. Somehow she knew, and they had already agreed to admit to the truth if ever confronted directly. "My name is Merlin, my lady and I am Emrys' twin brother. I-I apologise for the deception.]

Jajajaja Omg all that dialogue with Merlin and Morgana.

["Oh, and, Merlin?" She called out just as he reached the door, and he turned around with another small bow. "If I see you wearing my Band again without permission, I shall consider it as services owed."]

Lol she's having a laugh.
Bambibelle84 chapter 10 . 9/11/2015
["Morgana … I really need to tell you. In a few days I may have to ..." She kissed him again then, her hands quickly untying his robe. "No more talking, Emrys. I really enjoyed last night and … I want to do it again, don't you?"]

Bahahaha desperate are we Morgana lol.

["Work hard today, Emrys because I want you here early tonight. Straight after dinner, in fact, because I honestly don't think I'll be able to wait any longer."]

Man when virgins lose their virginity they just want more and more and more lol.
Bambibelle84 chapter 9 . 9/11/2015
Wow so Morgana and Merlin finally got together together. I'm so curious to know Morgana reaction to the Twin.
Bambibelle84 chapter 7 . 9/11/2015
["What were you doing?" Morgana shouted at Merlin the moment they arrived in her chambers. "Me? I didn't do anything," he retorted. "Why can't you just …?" "What? What would you have me do, Morgana?" Merlin shouted back. "You dare to speak to your mistress like that?" "I do when she's being an idiot." "You go too far, Emrys," she growled, coming up close to him and grabbing his neckerchief.]

These two bickering lol. I love this lol. The frustration.

["You can trust me, you know you can, Morgana. I accept that you're in charge here, that you need to be in control – I get that." "I-I don't know what you mean." "No? Have any of your previous Night Servants earned the right to 'full services'?" "That is none of your business."]

Oh Oh Merlin

[Just as he was wondering how much further he could go, she climaxed, her cry almost sounding like the start of his name although, if it had been, she'd quickly bitten it back. Not that she would ever call out his true name, Merlin realised. Even if she did ever allow herself to cross that line she would say 'Emrys,' not 'Merlin' and he was surprised at just how much that thought hurt him right now.]

That was sad to read.

[Very well, just as long as you remember who you belong to." She stood up on her tiptoes and pulled down his neckerchief, quite deliberately sucking at his neck again with only one intention in mind.]

I'm loving that she marked him.

I wonder what Morgana would do when she finds out about Merlin's supposed twin indentical brother
Bambibelle84 chapter 6 . 9/11/2015
["Absolutely no complaints about that one, Gwen," Morgana responded. "I think I'll be keeping him around for a little while yet." ]

Morgana is intrigued.

[Uther, I must object," Morgana complained. "I know he is here as a server tonight but, he is my Night Servant and, as such ..."]

Jelly Morgana I love it.

["Uther, please ..." Morgana stood up, moving to Merlin's other side. "Emrys is mine. Am I not within my rights to insist that he is not touched and … looked at by another in this manner?"]

I Seriously love reading a Jelly Morgana.

["Yes, my lady," the servant said, running off to do her bidding. Morgana glanced back to check Merlin was following him, shot him a look that seemed to contain a worrying amount of blame, before striding back towards her chambers as he scurried after her, eliciting several sympathetic glances from the other servants he passed.]

Good luck Merlin lol
Bambibelle84 chapter 5 . 9/11/2015
[:Ow, what was that for?" "Taking liberties. I did not give you permission to either … enter me nor undress me." "Sorry, my lady, but it did seem to have the desired effect," he replied, the gloat quite obvious in his voice. "That's … not … the point," ]

LMAO he couldn't help himself.

["You see? Nothing to be embarrassed about." He was only vaguely aware of her throwing the sheet off him, and the coolness that accompanied this exposure simply felt pleasant to him, not fully comprehending that he was now lying naked and fully erect next to her. "Absolutely nothing at all," she continued in a far more breathy tone.]

He's blessed. Lol.

I loved this chapter so much. I'm in love with this story.
Bambibelle84 chapter 3 . 9/11/2015
Omg I'm so in love with this story. Lol Merlin had me laughing. And Morgana so first and flirty. The kiss was so adorbs. Can't wait to read where this goes.
Bambibelle84 chapter 2 . 9/11/2015
["How unusual. I'm the Lady Morgana and I'll be seeing you again very soon. She suddenly held out a hand and pushed a piece of red and black fabric into his hand with a large smile. Then she looked him up and down in such a suggestive way that Merlin was quite unable to stop himself from blushing yet again. "I admit that I'm really looking forward to that."]

[Well then boy, what are you waiting for? You won't be wearing that Band for long if you keep the Lady Morgana waiting," the King finished, whilst Merlin wondered, yet again, why everyone was telling him to go and see Morgana at such an uncivilised hour.]

Omg the anticipation of knowing what the band's meant tho. Lol. This is gonna be great.