Reviews for The Burned Man
JohnHSteward chapter 3 . 4/15/2014
This is really good hope you update soon.
JacquieSabatier chapter 3 . 11/15/2013
More soon please...
JacquieSabatier chapter 1 . 11/15/2013
I love how you captured all the character's voices, especially Sherlock and Sam. Looking forward to more.
jmstevens chapter 3 . 8/7/2013
Lol...I think you've got the characters spot on, particularly Sam. I could hear Bruce Campbell in my head when I was reading this chapter...
jmstevens chapter 1 . 8/7/2013
Leave it to Sherlock to arrive at 3:00 am...I see that you haven't updated since 2012. Is there more?
ChetUnGwan chapter 3 . 5/3/2013
OOH! This is THAT story!
furunculus chapter 3 . 3/7/2013
Please go on writing! :-)
jsab1974 chapter 3 . 9/23/2012
Can't wait for more...
jsab1974 chapter 1 . 9/23/2012
Ooh...like the intro of Sherlock and how you've done this chapter in first person..

Looking forward to reading more.
Sehkmet chapter 3 . 7/25/2012
finish its not bad.
Eliza Lighton chapter 3 . 1/23/2012
I didn't think it was possible, but you have the characterization of each down great. There have only been a couple of stories where Michael's pov was really like Mike, or Sherlock's ramblings were spot on. This is another. Great job, please continue :)
Lord Assissin chapter 2 . 1/3/2012
Hey, this is great! I love both Burn Notice and Sherlock. Cant wait for the next chapter. Must admit I would love to see what would Fiona do to Sherlock :D she wouldnt probably last a second around him without shooting him :D Keep going ;)
Cainchan chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
I am do not now Burn Notice but I love this story. Please continue.
daschund chapter 2 . 12/22/2011
Okay this is amazing so far. I love where and how you're playing with the timeline and the relations of characters. I can see where this is all leading, "You kept her husband from being executed?" "Oh no, I ensured it." Brilliant! I love how you connected the Florida bit, I can't believe nobody caught it before.

Can't wait for the next chapter C:
Biana Delacroix chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
You're mixing Sherlock and Burn Notice. This, this is going to be EPIC. I'm incredibly excited to see where this goes, so far you've got their characters spot on, and you're weaving the two shows together beautifully. Please continue soon!