Reviews for Broken Hearts Mend
Guest chapter 8 . 7/16/2014
ok im not readin any more ! how can u not love dimitri!
jpitt chapter 16 . 3/21/2013
Good chapter, reasonable ending, was really hoping Adrian/Alexis/Rose would all end up together. I love the part of Adrian that loves his daughter so much and is becoming a good father.
Hana99 chapter 17 . 3/21/2013
OMG! That last part with Adrian was so sweet! ;) Cant wait for ur other stories ;)
Vampswols4L chapter 17 . 3/20/2013
Can't believe it's over:/ even if I was rooting for a ending with a/r I still loved the epligoe!
ivashkovadrienne-b chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
Aww poor Adrian! And poor Lexi, she won't get to take rose to her show and tell. Well Adrian you hang in there! :))
Hana99 chapter 16 . 3/20/2013
:'( ! Do u have to break both Adrian and Roses heart! :'( But plz, i really need to read the epilogue! so plz UPDATE ASAP! ;)
Hana99 chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
Plz UPDATE ASAP! I really love this story and would love it if u update! So here comes the breakup! Atlast! I love Rose x Adrian 3! Dimitri sucks! No offence to Dimitri lovers! ;)
Vampswols4L chapter 15 . 3/20/2013
Rose does love Adrian more! Dimitri and her have been drifting apart! Alexis is the CUTEST! Adrian needs to ended up with rose! Pleaseeeee
ivashkovadrienne-b chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Omg! I can't wait to see what will happen! :O it's cute that u gave Adrian a daughter :)
Vampswols4L chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
Just finished all 13 chapters! This the one if the best Adrian&rose stories it's different and not like a lot the others! I love original stories and lexis is sooooo cute! Love her personality she is like rise but with more appropriate language hahaha!:)
jpitt chapter 13 . 1/31/2013
great chapter, glad you are back!
Mori Belicov Hathaway chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
I get the fact that this will be an Adrian Rose story bit could you please make the breakup between her and Dimitri quickly and really pain free?
Haha love your story please don't go MIA again!
Izziabellia Ozera chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
I just read all of your amazing story to be left on a cliffhanger haha not happy. Please please please update soon
Hana99 chapter 12 . 1/30/2013
OMG! Took u long enough to update! NOw plz update ASAP! Cause my life depends on it! I Love this story and i cant wait to see what will happen! UPDATE ASAP! :D D
amy dunne chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
OMG Lissa I love this! Even Siri likes it. It's that good. Also, I suck with naming stories so HELLLP MEEEEEEEE.
-Nala (NO! THIS IS PATRICK!)