Reviews for The Gift
XOXO chapter 1 . 11/13/2014
This is so soft, so sweet, I could cry!
sea-kingdom chapter 1 . 10/19/2014
aww
this is wonderful
i love the whole atmosphere of this fic, it's all very calm and peaceful and the perfect setting for 'true love'
it felt sort of melancholic but not quite
i'm not sure how to describe it
but i love it so much
FrostyAntlers chapter 1 . 10/4/2014
I loved McGonagall's last comment! It's so sweet
BreathingStar chapter 1 . 9/28/2014
Funny how nice this is. :) I suppose I just love the pairing.
Great idea.
Hoodie Hugger chapter 1 . 8/27/2014
It makes sense in a crazy way. Voldemort relies on no one except himself, so his true love would be himself, and since Harry has Voldemort's Horcrux in his head, he is Voldemort, so he would be Voldemort's true love.
Guest chapter 1 . 6/30/2014
Awww I criiiiied
Harry1675 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
:O in so much awe of how amazing that was. He found his gift...so until the future happened he didn't find one. That was the mistake then...I cannot comprehend how mind twisting this is.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
wow
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
The past to present concept is awesome and sweet.
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Wonderful story. Lovely (and charming) idea!
NoirxAnge chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I'd actually really really love t if you cud give us a glimpse of the world beyond this! A small snippet? :) it's really touching the way Yu write stories. They're OOC, yet their personalities seem to still fit so perfectly...
Shannon the Original chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Uhhh, this really needs a sequel, it's too good !
kaear chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Very sweet story. The only problem I had with it was Luna was included in the 6th years. You kept emphasizing that only 6th years were present during the game, but you had Luna-a 5th year there. I am really enjoying all your Harry/Tom stories. I hope to see more in the future when you have time. Thank you for sharing.
Natural-Territory chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wonderful!
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is lovely too! I would so love to read more of this (like of few others of your oneshots too) ;)
123 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »