Reviews for The Gift
Harry1675 chapter 1 . 6/23/2014
:O in so much awe of how amazing that was. He found his gift...so until the future happened he didn't find one. That was the mistake then...I cannot comprehend how mind twisting this is.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
wow
midnightgamin chapter 1 . 1/31/2014
The past to present concept is awesome and sweet.
smilingcrescent chapter 1 . 10/29/2013
Wonderful story. Lovely (and charming) idea!
NoirxAnge chapter 1 . 10/14/2013
I'd actually really really love t if you cud give us a glimpse of the world beyond this! A small snippet? :) it's really touching the way Yu write stories. They're OOC, yet their personalities seem to still fit so perfectly...
Shannon the Original chapter 1 . 8/1/2013
Uhhh, this really needs a sequel, it's too good !
kaear chapter 1 . 7/25/2013
Very sweet story. The only problem I had with it was Luna was included in the 6th years. You kept emphasizing that only 6th years were present during the game, but you had Luna-a 5th year there. I am really enjoying all your Harry/Tom stories. I hope to see more in the future when you have time. Thank you for sharing.
Natural-Territory chapter 1 . 6/30/2013
Wonderful!
Jenaminya chapter 1 . 6/17/2013
This is lovely too! I would so love to read more of this (like of few others of your oneshots too) ;)
jokershipper chapter 1 . 5/28/2013
I've been reading your stories and adding them to my favorites list like crazy. Why do I have to be such a sucker for these stories? I love this.
saffarinda chapter 1 . 4/8/2013
Awh, that was so sweet :D :')
AshKitten13 chapter 1 . 3/10/2013
Lovely story, I so wish Tom and Harry could have met growing up.
KendaO chapter 1 . 2/13/2013
You made me cry ! It's waouh !
Utiradien chapter 1 . 2/9/2013
YOU CAN'T JUST DO THAT! OH GOD I AM DROWNING IN FEEEEEELLS! WHAT A CRUEL PERSON YOU ARE! YOU CAN'T JUST END THERE WHAT HAPPENS NEXT OH GOD THIS IS UNACCEPTABLE! EXCUSE ME WHILE I GO HIDE MY TEARS ON THE CORNERERRRR
Guest chapter 1 . 2/4/2013