Reviews for The Gift
Aw! So sweet.
A Smouldering Soul chapter 1 . 7/31/2012
Awe that's so adorable!
CrowX chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
I so love this story. It's sweet and tender.
Leaving out the exact details how this has come to pass is for the best, it adds to the magical moment.
Schwann chapter 1 . 7/25/2012
squee for cuteness!
sleepingunderthebridgetonight chapter 1 . 7/24/2012
And so the mighty power of Christmas Spirit saves the world yet again!
Guest chapter 1 . 7/16/2012
lovely story but thinking too deeply about the paradox makes my head hurt!
hikari no senshi17 chapter 1 . 7/11/2012
well that answers that... voldemort will have a new foe to deal with, loved the fic very beautiful
Kandakicksass chapter 1 . 6/29/2012
Dear god.
Okay, so I've been going through and reading several of your stories and I want to first point out that you are a brilliant writer. No jokes. You're incredibly talented and I swear you come up with things I've never even imagined. Your stories are beautiful and wonderful and pretty much everything that is right in the world. I wish I had half your talent, and I absolutely adore your work.
Brilliant. Just brilliant.
FrostedMidnight chapter 1 . 6/24/2012
An interesting idea, I liked it!

Much Loves,

sweetest thing!
WyrdSmith chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Brava!
Le-Undovoir chapter 1 . 6/8/2012
Magnificent! Once again purely magnificent! Such emotions one feels when reading your prose! Surely your are blessed.

The thoughts and feelings you invoked within me as I read this, but simply marvelous! I could see it all, feel it all. The sadness, the discontent the wintertime atmosphere, mcgonagals kind warm old face.

Thank you again, for sharing this.

You are remarkably talented.

Sincerely,

Caladel UnDovoir.
TheMuser chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
You're like the master of time paradoxes, honestly.

I've been a fan of your stories for quite sometime now and came across this precious one just randomly.

Sweet, adorable and had me smiling. Thanks.
Onyx-Jade chapter 1 . 4/24/2012
Wonderfully written story. You have amazing skill!
117 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 7 .. Last Next »