Reviews for The Gift
Lady Heliotrope chapter 1 . 1/5/2012
O! my goodness gracious I have the chills most unbearable. Brilliant, you ARE a storyteller.
MeitanteiChristie chapter 1 . 12/29/2011

Lourdes08 chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Such sweet story.

I loved it.
Raindrops Are Heaven's Tears chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
When you read the story...it soounds like 'To Kill You With A Kiss' and when I looked into your profile, I realized, you are the creator of that fic, I was surprised!

I love that fic 'cause it gives me this...feeling. It touches something inside me, it moves me really.

Thank you for the fic! I love it.
honeyberries chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
TIME PARADOX! Man I wish we have games like this, would make xmas shopping a whole lot easier XP. Lovely fic
TardisIsTheOnlyWayToTravel chapter 1 . 12/22/2011
*beaming smile*

Delightful.
R chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
I think this story deserves a sequel. It's a bit too short for such a cute story!
Amirrel chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Cute! And the hat idea was very fascinating

And the ending is "Awwww"-worthy xD
ToshimiOkami chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Sooo Cuuute! Sequel?
starrystreak chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
*squeals like a fangirl* Oh my gosh! That was wonderful! :D I can't even... gah! *explodes in happiness* :D This was just what I wanted to read this time of year, no joke. I even feel a slight temptation to explore this idea further... it's a very interesting one, and I love how Tom was the one with the missing gift so many years before until now Harry had come wishing for the same thing. This is just amazing; I hope you know that. :D

And, also, before I forget to note- I've recently become a silent reader of yours and I *definitely* like everything I've read so far even if I haven't reviewed it yet (I think I'll try to now though- I do feel rather guilty about it. ;D). I love the way you write Tom/Harry! It's so refreshing.. gah!

*favorites this, before it slips away* :D

*Starry
Mayrin chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very nice story! Thank you))
Force Cookies chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was so cute *squeeee!*. The wonderful thing about your stories, is that they always make you think more deeply. They force you to think and use your brain, because otherwise you wouldn't understand how the story worked and it would just go over your head, but at the same time, they are amazingly simple.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/20/2011