Reviews for The Gift
starrystreak chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
*squeals like a fangirl* Oh my gosh! That was wonderful! :D I can't even... gah! *explodes in happiness* :D This was just what I wanted to read this time of year, no joke. I even feel a slight temptation to explore this idea further... it's a very interesting one, and I love how Tom was the one with the missing gift so many years before until now Harry had come wishing for the same thing. This is just amazing; I hope you know that. :D

And, also, before I forget to note- I've recently become a silent reader of yours and I *definitely* like everything I've read so far even if I haven't reviewed it yet (I think I'll try to now though- I do feel rather guilty about it. ;D). I love the way you write Tom/Harry! It's so refreshing.. gah!

*favorites this, before it slips away* :D

*Starry
Mayrin chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Very nice story! Thank you))
Force Cookies chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was so cute *squeeee!*. The wonderful thing about your stories, is that they always make you think more deeply. They force you to think and use your brain, because otherwise you wouldn't understand how the story worked and it would just go over your head, but at the same time, they are amazingly simple.
My Solitude chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Lovely story. X3
Vylette Skye chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
ASWWJKLWJWKJKLWJKLJWEJJ

that was so cute.

i think i died.

awwwww
Minx of Lynex chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Thank you so much for entering the Dirty Santa Competition :) This is your review of your entry. You will not recieve the score of your story by request of the judges for they feel that it is better to give the custructive critisism instead :)

We found no mistakes in this and the flow was great :) The characters were mostly in character and we absolutely loved the creativity that you exhibited in this :) This is the most original piece in this competition :) All in all, this was absolutely amazing! Keep up the great work!

Unbiased Review From Hostess:

Besides the fact that I adore this pairing... I adored this soooo much :) This was sooo original, I've never seen anything like it! It's just amazing! Thanks so much for entering! :D

~ Taragh, Mandi, Dylan, Steven, and Ty :)
S. Rune chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
The whole story is very heart warming, once again well done.
I'm Done Believing chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
Awww. This story made me melt. :) 3
daemonkieran chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
How mysterious.
RosesAndThornsxx chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
...Aw.

Thats so cute. Please write more, please! This should definatly be more then a one shot!
nekoanima chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
sooooooo cute. i approve.
Mortified chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh, mother of god I'm in love with this story.
VeroSev chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I like it XD! Very romantic story XD!
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awwwwww! Loved it! :))
Kara Malarkey chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I literally flung the object I had on hand (which happened to be my pillow) into my wall at that last bit. You always write the best endings, and Professor McGonaggall just absolutely made this for me, with that perfect last line. What an amazing clincher! It makes me want to read To Kill You With a Kiss again :D Also, the tiny part with Slyth/Gryff love was just lovely. I never was a fan of Neville with Blaise... or anyone for that matter, but I think I'll like pretty much any pairing you write.

So thanks for this gorgeous one shot. Great work :3