Reviews for The Gift
VeroSev chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I like it XD! Very romantic story XD!
Madame de Coeur chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Awwwwww! Loved it! :))
Kara Malarkey chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
I literally flung the object I had on hand (which happened to be my pillow) into my wall at that last bit. You always write the best endings, and Professor McGonaggall just absolutely made this for me, with that perfect last line. What an amazing clincher! It makes me want to read To Kill You With a Kiss again :D Also, the tiny part with Slyth/Gryff love was just lovely. I never was a fan of Neville with Blaise... or anyone for that matter, but I think I'll like pretty much any pairing you write.

So thanks for this gorgeous one shot. Great work :3
Isys Luna Skeeter chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
great story, but it kind of begs for continuation :)
I-Love-Trunks1 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Aw, that was so sweet.

I loved this story so much!

I was wondering if you could please write more to this story?
1sunfun chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Interesting story.

CCAP
soratanaka chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Why are you so amazing?
Hortensia chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Lovely story, well written. Thank you!
vivacious-damozel chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Its Beautiful . It has such a mystical and kinda nostalgic feel , that you get when you remember something very meaningful and beautiful . Your works are soooo poetic ! You amaze me with your creations ! You are one of the most amazing witer i have come across . I was listening to A Thousand Years by Christina Perri , it so totally goes with the fic !
Krysania chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
AWWWWWWW That was sweet and so so amazing!

I was so worried that they will be forshed to part...

Thank you for making my night... I still miss Surender though...
PraxedesRiddle chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Wow! I must say that for not being more than 4000 words your story seems to be much longer!

I liked Ron's intelligent question (most Harry/Tom or Harry/Voldemort fics portrait him as an idiot)

It also seems interesting that Tom invited someone to the Room of Requirements! I mean, he is not a very trusting person, and to show one of his "special" rooms... I guess since he was thinking about his true love, he behaved a bit like a Gryffindor.

Harry and Tom's encounter was intense, but what I have liked the most was McGonagall in the end.

Anyways, I've read your fic and in the end I thought "no! why does it end?" but I think it is awesome )

I'm sorry if there are mistakes, my mother tongue is not English but Spanish, but I had to review.
101 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 5 6 7