Reviews for HeartBeat
NevadaRose chapter 1 . 9/12/2014
oh i love that line "suspended somewhere between prayer and exhaustion". thanks for a very nice story.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
You had me crying on this one. Great job.
Redzz chapter 1 . 12/31/2011
Ahhhh so sweet I wanted to cry... Great read...Thanks
Cruelest Sea chapter 1 . 12/25/2011
So beautiful! I adored this one.
mahc chapter 1 . 12/24/2011
Another sweet one! I love your characterizations of Matt and Kitty. Glad you've decided to post on .

SingerMe chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
I really liked this. You did indeed capture Matt's tenderness and love for Kitty. I definately see room for more chapters on this one.
lostcowgirl chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
You captured Matt's essential tenderness. However, their agreement to keep away from a permanent relationship was much more Matt's doing. Kitty agreed because it was the closest she could get to him. From the beginning she wanted marriage, but he was already married to his badge and didn't feel he could have both and that if he was too open about how he felt about her it would endanger her even more than she already was, at least in his mind. Still, deep down he knew he should propose. That's why she could always embarrass him by bringing up the subject. Of course all this didn't mean they weren't each their own person. As Kitty told a woman who wanted to kill him, "Matt belongs to no one, but he's more mine than anyone else's."