Reviews for Distorted Shift
Juny23 chapter 4 . 2/2/2013
Great story! I hope your still wiling to continue even after all this time.
Lombriz-Solitaria chapter 1 . 4/5/2012
Okay, first three chapters I congratulate you for.

It was a nice opening. It felt like BlazBlue(- one timeline) and it WAS BlazBlue. I saw you inputted actual attacks of the characters, and I saw the Distortions.

I liked how everything was tied up(SEQUELS WUT R DOS?) and how everyone was(seeming to be) in character. Mostly Sir-Curse-A-Lot and Mr-I-Use-Bitch-A-Lot AKA Ragna and Jin. Noel seemed OOC, but it was understandable. I only wish Carl did more than say "Hi I exist" and exit stage left.

Now, I'm only talking about the Prologue because I do not work well with OC stories.

But hey.

Congrats to taking up an hour of my time and spending it wisely. I hope you get a good story started.

Call me if you get a Relius story started~
Gongondemon6 chapter 4 . 3/1/2012
Sorry about the delayed review, I was distracted with Extend.

Anyway, looks like your story takes place well before calamity trigger. While many stories have been doing this alot lately, yours is one of the few NOT involving Ragna as a little kid. In fact, I don't believe I read about anyone writing much about the Clover family at all. Breaking new ground...I like it.
DemonicAzure chapter 4 . 2/18/2012
Yay! Acknowledged face!

Now that that's outta my system, I gotta say that it was interesting to see someone write from Ada's POV. Not many have done it, and even fewer have done it well, therefore I applaude you...again, probably bad spelling. Looking forward to your update as usual!

Random: I was in to floor 999...and died .
Gongondemon6 chapter 3 . 1/22/2012
Just going to say, Judgement is epic.

Moving on, this was another well written chapter up to the point where Relius kidnapped Saya. After that, the entire scene where everyone is just running in after him made me a little lost, but i was still able to follow the story. I hope you update soon!
DemonicAzure chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
Those were pretty good chapters if they were just prolouges...probably spelled that wrong...anyways, I kinda hope you stick with the OCxMakoto pairing since pretty much everyone else has some kinda pairing already. It'd be nice to see something new.

Oh, and i looked up that game...(blush)
Gongondemon6 chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I am intrigued by this fic. Your writing style is top notch, and I only saw 1 mistake (spelled a word wrong) but it is easily overlooked. I havent reviewed yet or even read this fic because there was only 1 review...which is kinda sad since this is actually a well written story so far, and I look forward to watching it unfold.

Oh, and I believe you may have tainted the poor soul of that person who reviewed before me. I hope they react in the next review...should be good :)
DemonicAzure chapter 2 . 1/2/2012
I don't understand why I'm the only person reviewing this fic, it's really good! I like how you made Jin start to sound like Hakumen a bit, and I cant wait for the next chapter. As for queens gate, I have no idea what it is, therefore, GOOGLE!
DemonicAzure chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
That was actually a pretty hood fight scene. You described the attacks pretty well, so no problems there about understanding what you were aiming for. You made Terumi sound like...well Terumi. And to top it off, you made Noel look like a huge badass. Looking foward to the next chapter!