Reviews for Severus and Lily a Revelation
Assasin Nero chapter 1 . 3/9
Awesome first chapter. Very intriguing. Your writing's really good
excessivelyperky chapter 9 . 8/14/2014
A rather interesting resolution; and a rather nice one, at that. Snape deserves someone who can keep up with him intellectually, and won't dump him just to feel morally superior.

Sorry for all the Lily dissing, but frankly, she needed to do a little less 'oh, poor me, my heart was so broken when I stomped all over yours' and a little more 'yes, what I did really sucked' and explain just why she isn't in eternal bliss with James...and maybe, just a bit on why the Marauders really weren't the nicest guys at Hogwarts.

Neat story, though, and I plan to read more by you.
excessivelyperky chapter 8 . 8/14/2014
Aww...how sweet! And Lily never to apologize for calling him Snivellus or making fun of his underpants or marrying his chief tormentor or anything.

But of course Severus will give in and be her doormat again. It's the only role he really knows.
excessivelyperky chapter 7 . 8/14/2014
And here I thought *she* dumped *him*! Clearly, my reading comprehension is lacking...also, I thought she chose James just because he was so cruel to Sev, as well. Oh, pity poor Lily, beloved Head Girl and belle of Hogwarts! All she had to do to gain that is to betray her friend when he was the most down.

Plus, Albus could have Obliviated Snape when he discovered him outside the door. He didn't. Funny, you'd almost think he wanted to set the Potters up as bait.

But of course Lily is the aggrieved party here; it must be hard to be so adored.
excessivelyperky chapter 6 . 8/14/2014
Of course, Dumbledore *could* have returned the Cloak he'd borrowed and that might have kept Lily and Harry safe...

But hey, this is all about Snape being made sure he still feels guilty.

And remember the last time he apologized to Lily? How well that went?
excessivelyperky chapter 5 . 8/14/2014
Oh, dear, watch out for the little bird of hope! Someone's about to stomp it flat...
excessivelyperky chapter 4 . 8/14/2014
Yes, of course, it's all going to be Snape's fault he missed the happy moments of life. She hasn't been around Albus or seen what 'happiness' he spread in the name of the Greater Good, or had to pretend to enjoy what Snake-face called entertainment, has she?

Nor did Snape ever receive enough caring to realize that it actually existed for him. He was carefully taught by pretty much everyone around him (including dear, sweet Lily) that the orange juice of life was for other people, and anytime he reached for it, he got smacked around.

But Lily, as ever, will find a way to blame the victim.
excessivelyperky chapter 3 . 8/14/2014
So, she's being nice to him. What wonderful new treat has she in store once he's softened up? Severus has learned in a hard school that all gifts are poisonous, or have barbs.
excessivelyperky chapter 2 . 8/14/2014
Ah. If Lily knows everything, she knows how much James Potter lied to her, what he *really* did in his copious spare time, although I should think that she'd know before her death, too, given that Sirius Black did so love to brag about all things Snivelly.

But did it change her behavior? Ha.

I don't blame Snape for thinking Lily is just another thing to torment him with.
excessivelyperky chapter 1 . 8/14/2014
Yeah, well, Snape can be forgiven for expecting Lily to slice him up. Frankly, he dodged a bullet when she decided a direct threat from a rich pureblood was easier to forgive than 'Mudblood'-after all, when she said 'my real friends don't know why I talk to you', it's clear that one is about to be dumped, and that the Bad Word simply gave her a good excuse.

But he would be wise to listen to her...and *go away*. Far, far, away.
David boreanaz's wife247 chapter 9 . 7/1/2012