Reviews for A Country Bears Christmas
keacdragon chapter 8 . 9/13/2013
Update please? Loving this!
MissEccentricWriter chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
afsdssfsa! The suspense you put me through!
Like the idea of making the humans bears.
Cant wait for next chapter!
Sithlord8665 chapter 7 . 12/5/2012
No Ted! Please don't kill him off! :'(
MissEccentricWriter chapter 6 . 11/26/2012
Oh my god that ending just totally took me by suprise! Wow,thats great,Helen and Cassandra are like freaking shinigami,hahahaha! Thats a cool twist!
Aww,Henry being all emotional and angsty towards everyone who tries to help.
And Alission being the big mama she is,I just imagine her being motherly to everyone X3
Great nother chapter! You always keep the readers interested!
Cujo chapter 2 . 11/25/2012
I like it! Though, with Jewel's and Beary's coats, maybe say exactly how long they are? I imagined Jewel's being almost to the ground, since that's how most trench coats are, but then it said Beary's was much longer. Does Jewel's stop near her knees?

Haha, I like the "lol" bit. I feel like that's a mistake a lot of people make who are older than about 35. xP

A good chapter!
Cujo chapter 1 . 11/25/2012
Interesting! The end of the prologue kind of makes it seem more like a really short first chapter, though.
MissEccentricWriter chapter 5 . 8/31/2012
Woot,update!
Ah, poor Jewel and Beary getting their ears chewed out by Ray on young love,old people and their old values.
Beary is so brave to take up the blame, ah and Allison being so motherly and letting him have it; good mother XD

Cant wait for the next update!
MissEccentricWriter chapter 4 . 3/26/2012
I swear you always make Beary go through drama and he always comes into luck to help him XD Thank goodness the angels are here for a christmas miracle!

Zeb was so cute in this chapter, trying to flirt with Jade. I quite like Jade, she's like an average teen and is the only availabe female so she's like catnip to the whole vand XD

GREAT WORK! Now to go review the other story if I can get a decent internet connection
Mikerfur chapter 3 . 1/19/2012
I love the idea if Henry being a war vet, keep up the good work!
MissEccentricWriter chapter 2 . 12/25/2011
Oh my! Who is this new bear? Silly Ted ;D it made me laugh to picture him sliding and bumping into someone. Then Beary anf Jewel being all lovey-dovey,nice change-if only for awhile in this story- of scenery from KOTS!

Great work! Cant wait for next chapter!
MissEccentricWriter chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Oh beary, always getting into trouble ;D What did you do this time? What did Jordan do? This is great, even if its a short prologue. I cant wait to see the bears do christmas!

Great work!