Reviews for Identify Normal
a chapter 10 . 10/2
Please kerp going I like this story. I wanns know what happens to sadie
MugglebornPrincesa chapter 9 . 12/27/2014
it's been a couple of months, are you still continuing with the story? it's pretty good! keep it up! :)
TheGoofyCat chapter 8 . 8/19/2014
I really like this, hope you continue with it :D
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 8 . 7/14/2014
Goodluck with your friend being deployed. :) Hope all goes well for you.

This chapter was awesome! I really enjoyed it. Please update when you can, glad you're still updating this story. Its amazing, cant wait to see more. Cant wait to see more story, as well as the moment he tells her he loves her for real ; when hes sober :)

Update soon! :)
vampangel25 chapter 8 . 7/12/2014
please update soon ... cant wait to read more
DaringxLittlexBelle chapter 7 . 6/23/2014
Awesome! Please update.
Guest chapter 7 . 6/19/2014
Nice work, I'm vary draw to this story. Once I started I couldn't stop.. You really know how to keep a girl on edge..
Sad that it ended so soon, can't wait for you next update.
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 7 . 4/3/2014
Okay, your amazing at writing this story. Wow, just wow. Speechless for the millionth time reading this! :) This story is great and I can't wait to see the update, I love how she and Ace/John keep flirting together and Ace actually stands up for her; you have him in character very well too! :) I love this soo much, I can't wait to find out what happens next! :)
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 6 . 4/3/2014
Oh my gosh, I love this story sooo much!:)
BeautifulResurrection chapter 6 . 3/9/2014
Please update :(
Erudessa-gabrielle chapter 6 . 3/2/2014
FeliciaFelicis chapter 6 . 1/25/2014
Is it weird that I was thinking about this story earlier... and now you've updated it?
I loved this chapter, and the fact that she has returned. Especially their reactions.
I'm looking forward to the next update.
I hope it soon.
happypills chapter 5 . 11/3/2013
good story :)
cant wait for da rest!
SuperNaturalxxFreak chapter 5 . 8/10/2013
I love the new chapter. Sadie is such a sad character. Update, please.
Mrs. Ace Merrill chapter 5 . 8/9/2013
I love this! I can't wait until she goes to Castle Rock; great chapter too!(:
And I thought you would never update again, haha, so glad you did!(: love this story soooo much!(: