Reviews for Okay
TigrezzTail chapter 1 . 4/3/2013
Heh, so all of Sasuke's misery could have been avoided if he hadn't tried to make Naruto his in the first place. Talk about irony. He basically caused his own pain.
BlookenBslk chapter 1 . 4/13/2012
Wow, this was an amazing story.

I love the way you write, you're a brilliant author.

I can't wait to read the sequel, which I will read after I finish reviewing XD

I really enjoyed this. (:

xoxo, Blooken
Kitty Seeboo chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Beautiful! I knew you could write spectacularly! Don't deny it. Btw, sasusaku is one of my favorite pairings XD. I love how this was written. Sort of wishing that there was more background info, but it doesn't subtract in the least. To see how much Naruto loves and adores Kyuubi, or should I say Kurama, is not overkill in the least. I wholeheartedly believe that Naruto cares about him that much. And while Kumara is emotionally stunted at the moment, I cam see him eventually growing fund of Naruto. Fantastic job!

~ Extreme Kiwi
melissaaax3 chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Sooo, I wasn't sure about this at first when you mentioned SasuSaku, but I have to give you props. You pulled it off in a casual and open way.

The story was a little slow at first, but I think that is what made the final revealing so great. The part about the blueberry pancakes and the numerous references to 'him' were a little frustruating but made me all the more eager to read and find out who he was.

Not sure if this was your intention, but I found that the emotional aspects of the NaruSasu/KyuuNaru relationships matched up on the physical level and helped better portray how Naruto felt about either men. Like in his relationship with Sasuke he was seme and felt the need to limit himself 'training himself to passout after sex' whereas with Kyuubi he was uke and he didn't limit himself at all. Naruto loved Kyuubi and didn't have to pretend or hide anything, he was himself and it showed on all levels. With Sasuke he was only a sad immitation.

I LOVEDDDDDD the shoutout to Sai. He is such a little pervert, lusting after Naruto. Sasuke's reaction to that made me laugh though. There is nothing better then the endless Sasuke/Sai battle over Naruto's heart. I can see it now. "Dickless is mine", "Hn. Don't touch the Dobe".

The story had a very great plot and I am so glad you sent me the link. It was very refreshing and original. A few spelling/grammar mistakes but that's to be expected. Mine are full of them. You Beta'd yourself right? If so, good job to you, because there really weren't that many.

I am equally sad about you not fleshing Kyuubi out but I enjoyed his confrontation with Sasuke and Sasuke's little description of him. I was so shocked to find out Sasuke was behind the villager's suspision. I mean WTF if he loved Naruto why would he threaten to cause him harm. Wowww, but you did a good job in making me feel bad for him. The end had me hopefull for his sorry ass.

Even though I know it isn't your first story, congradulations on your first successful story posting, hope there are many more to come. Cough cough** the ones you told me about! :)