Reviews for Male Pregnancy Serum
I agree with Gaara. I'm not saying for a parent to hit their child in raw violence, but there is nothing wrong with a spanking every now and then because the child WILL run over the parent if they see they can get away with that. Gaara knows Miki because he's becoming like him from before so he has a better chance to understand and fix the problem than Naruto who is the complete opposite. The blonde is lovable but still dense. Gaara doesn't have to beat him constantly but Naruto doesn't see that you can't "talk it out " with all children. Some need different approaches and Miki is definitely one of those some
When I was little, I was really afraid of giving birth because I thought the docters cut open your stomach to get the baby out
Where will the babies come out of?
geek the freak chapter 44 . 7/5
Awwwwwwwww
brittany chapter 20 . 7/4
Kankuro,asuma,sasuke,kakashi are all MOTHER F**k assholes
HelleBelle chapter 41 . 3/22
Ok Naruto stand up for yourself...I see you boo...If only the others could do the same.
HelleBelle chapter 32 . 3/22
Ok soooooo maybe I can begin to have hope for these 2
HelleBelle chapter 31 . 3/22
Damn you Asuma
HelleBelle chapter 29 . 3/22
I'm really hoping these two will make it
HelleBelle chapter 28 . 3/22
Oh Shika
HelleBelle chapter 27 . 3/22
An just when I was beginning to have hopes for these two Kankuro got and botches it to hell.
HelleBelle chapter 25 . 3/22
See now we're just going to have to watch Miki now because I kinda agree with Naruto .
Yvonne Park chapter 60 . 3/18
haha I still have no idea why I read this story. Honestly the whole time I was reading the only thought going through my head was "wha...?" Yet for some reason I kept reading. And now I'm going to go read the second one. Crimany, you are a good story teller. You just sort of sucked me in. haha Great job! :)

-Yvonne
bookworm51485 chapter 57 . 2/26
This entire chapter was just embarrassing and offensive. I almost want to call Sora a disloyal little brat, but I kind of think she's too stupid to know any better. But Shikamaru just blowing off rape and physical abuse... This is just... disgusting. I wondered how you were going to address this and I have to say I'm EXTREMELY disappointed with this.
bookworm51485 chapter 53 . 2/26
An "I'm sorry, I made a mistake" doesn't make up for rape and abuse. I can maybe understand that a one week old, with the mental capacity of a ten-year old, but the experience of a one week old, wouldn't get that, but I certainly hope that the adults I'm this situation would know better. Even if he apologizes and even if he is forgiven, it doesn't negate what was done.