Reviews for Male Pregnancy Serum
bookworm51485 chapter 57 . 2/26
This entire chapter was just embarrassing and offensive. I almost want to call Sora a disloyal little brat, but I kind of think she's too stupid to know any better. But Shikamaru just blowing off rape and physical abuse... This is just... disgusting. I wondered how you were going to address this and I have to say I'm EXTREMELY disappointed with this.
bookworm51485 chapter 53 . 2/26
An "I'm sorry, I made a mistake" doesn't make up for rape and abuse. I can maybe understand that a one week old, with the mental capacity of a ten-year old, but the experience of a one week old, wouldn't get that, but I certainly hope that the adults I'm this situation would know better. Even if he apologizes and even if he is forgiven, it doesn't negate what was done.
Bookworm51485 chapter 38 . 2/25
You know, not all babies cry while teething. We didn't have any issues with my niece at all. Heck, we didn't even know she had teeth coming in until she opened her mouth and there they were. She was a REALLY easy baby.
Wtf! Shikamaru must be crazy. Asuma deserved his ass handed to him in jail.
Let the games begin.
JustAThought chapter 42 . 1/31
Asuma needs to be drag in the street and beaten to death for all the pain and suffering that poor boy's been through.
Garra is the total package when you describe Sexy as Hell.
Sasuke always portray like asshole but more like lost little kitten.
freak over anime1999 chapter 35 . 1/25
No lie. Gaara has ALL my respect right now.
Dave chapter 16 . 1/19
Damn, I understand that the father's are upset but violence is not the answer. I hope they can learn to cope peacefully for the children.
Pam chapter 13 . 1/18
Loving your story, it's so unique. Thanks writing it.
Totally hellish meeting. I can't believe or agree with the Fourth's decision. This seems like a disaster waiting to happening.
Enanja chapter 52 . 12/25/2014
Lol so after post the last review and re-read it, it seem like I got sth wrong (damn autocorrection) what I meant to write is that "I got 2 parings wrong" not u. Sorry abt that. Dose this have any edit button so that I could just go back and re-write my review?
Enanja chapter 51 . 12/25/2014
First of all I wanna say that u got 2 pairings wrong. And after reading the first 3ch, u sill didn't reveal it so I got frustrate and started to read backward (from ch60) then when I found out those 2 parings I was really disappointed cos I never and ever see them in those light before especially sasuke and neji. But I still keep reading it anyway.
Secondly, I just wanna express my hatred for the husband (well except Gaara) while I was reading I just wish the wives decide to divorce those bastard especially Shikamaru. If I were to rang them then Gaara would be fist place, kakashi is second (he's still a bastard though), sasuke is third, kankuru is forth and lastly Azuma the bastard (still hate him even after he promise to change).
WOW this's the longest review I've ever wrote before, I'm getting the hang of this XD.
And lastly i just wanna compliment this story. It was unexpected for the plot and uncalled for the parings. But it's really good (and I think reading backward is more effective and fast too cos I finish this story and the sequel in a day XD) good luck with the sequel, should I review on that too to make u update sooner? XD
mixup189 chapter 60 . 12/20/2014
Oh no, how are the kids going to react...?