Reviews for The Skins Games
Guest chapter 19 . 9/12/2015
Oh my gods! Shame this is not finished. So amazingly good and we'll written. Hope you get some inspiration again
Vertiser chapter 19 . 8/31/2015
In last few weeks I read the whole story and I must say I'm genuinely impressed by it! You've managed to combine two great universes into one stunning novel that's, at least for me, even more interesting than original Hunger Games. I love Skins (3rd generation is my favourite, but 2nd does just as well) and I do like Hunger Games so seeing your story was just like my dreams have finally come true. I like the way everyone plays important role in the story and every character is distinctive in his/her own way (Panda in your fic is just adorable). It's the best Hunger Games crossover I've ever read and I'm really looking forward to the next chapter!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
This is an amazing story and I hope you come back to it someday soon!
Guest chapter 1 . 6/16/2015
s
d chapter 14 . 6/16/2015
ddd
guitar848 chapter 19 . 3/14/2015
Hey, got to say, this story is fantastic! At the beginning I was a little wary but slowly but surely you've hooked me very hard. It's the best crossover I've ever read and I hope you find yourself back at it soon. Also, if I had to choose, I think Cook, Katie, JJ and Effy (especially how she feels about Pandora) are the characters that you've nailed the best. Good luck finishing!
KayEff chapter 19 . 2/3/2015
I only saw this fic after the most recent update and then read it pretty much in one go.

Now I'm addicted. )

Seriously, you combined two of my favourite things and turned them into something awesome and unique.

I can't wait for the next chapter!
alexberkley chapter 19 . 1/17/2015
this story is amazing. Its so well thought out as well.
Irma the Lunch Lady chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
I've never seen the movies nor read any of 'The Hunger Games' so this will be my canon version. :) Hope you continue. I am thoroughly vested.

Cook's heart is broken, but I still think JJ has more up his sleeve. He could assist in building the alliance, but he couldn't make them care about each other.

Poor Emily stabbed in the back!

Katie has stolen the show in this one.
meat-throne chapter 19 . 11/29/2014
nice to have an update just when i was craving it!
katie is badass as usual but i guess we'll see if this rlly ends up like the fazer games...
nab chapter 19 . 11/28/2014
I MISSED YOU GREAT CHAPTER AS ALWAYS
tonksremus2332 chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
Perfection
amp24 chapter 19 . 11/27/2014
Welcome back! Very interesting chapter. Looking forward to seeing where things go from here!
meat-throne chapter 18 . 6/29/2014
Bumpitty bump
Ive gotta say i love katies fierce love here D;
I LOVE HOW EVEN THO ITS A HUNGER GAMES CROSSOVER U STILL MADE IT SO ORIGINAL AND FRESH ;(;;;;;((((;
Still havent given up on an update
joynaomilydivision chapter 18 . 4/12/2014
PLEASE DONT STOP THIS STORY IS FUCKING AMAZING ITS ONE OF THE BEST IVE EVER READ PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE CONTINUE THIS!