Reviews for VG Cats: Welcome to WW3
FUCK DA POLICE!
Leocheif chapter 6 . 4/12/2013
Make more.
CyberThief chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
I like the story so far, I say continue it.
Justin Park chapter 4 . 12/31/2011
Nice. I love ur update rate lol. Also ur writing style and story line. I'm also reading "Blood for Blood" just to let u know. Keep up the great work and Happy New Year from Australia! :)
AlphaScorpio chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
haha, that was fricken halarious, hope to see ;ep get in more trouble, and goodbye to the kick ass reviewer, xanderx, and thats the end of my review at the moment, cant wait for more, and 3rd time i seen my name
MISTER FRAG112 chapter 2 . 12/20/2011
Did i hear part of my .Any ways good chapter and good story so far cant wait to see how it progresses.
AlphaScorpio chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
well, if leo was getting gay on her, then that would be great for her, you know, for her fanfics, anyone, dammit
XanderN chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Seeing as how this is Probably One of And/Or my Final reviews, I'm glad I did it on something that I enjoyed reading.

You may have changed a couple of things... But this was still Enjoyable. I mean stories don't Usually have much link between them. Like Mint's Ronin stories didn't have much from his others, Like The Bench.

But, Great chapter. I see you going places. But I probably wont be here to watch you do so.

I've grown bored of this Site and such... But I'm glad this site gave me the Inspiration to starts writing. I'm on my 3rd story so far.

Well, Jah. Not much more to talk about...

Bye.