Reviews for Sweet Montana Cherry Pie
afrozenheart412 chapter 1 . 12/23/2011
Why are you doing this to me? Torturing me with pie so close to the holidays? And a cherry one at that...if you ever write about a chocolate silk...we may have to have a talk! :D

This was in one word adorkable! It was a perfect date and party for both of them, where they could sit back and have fun at not only their own expense but also include the many movie references I've come to expect! But it also had another thing you have in all of your stories, the love of each other which is growing word by word between them. My favorite scene is the ending:

"You know what?"

"I think that being here with you right now is more perfect than every pie in the world."

"So you don't need another slice?"

"I never will again."

He understood her meaning and felt words escaping him as he kissed the top of her head.

"Sweet Montana Cherry Pie," he whispered, earning a chuckle from her."

But I need to include this too because it was SO THEM!

"Yeah. I went back to the diner this morning and… well, you don't need to know my magic. Suffice it to say the manager was more than happy to help with my predicament."

"I told him he'd better not keep my girlfriend unhappy or I was going to pound his face."

"I just went in and bought three pies."

She giggled and hugged him tightly.

"I tried to get them to sell me 3.14159265 pies but they looked at me like I was nuts."

"Adam, you're awesome."

"You think so?"

"I know so."
Runner043 chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Awwww, that was so sweet.

I think every married couple should go back and have a few first dates again.

I'd vote with Adam. Berry.
piper maru duchovny chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
WHY ARE THEY SO PERFECT? Wait, don't answer that, I enjoy a good mystery. I love this so freaking hard that I barely have words. Just, ugh, perfection. You were watching Gilmore girls whilst writing this weren't you? Thus verily. And verily thus. I don't even know. Too giddy to review properly because it was just that good. I crown thee Queen of the Moss, may you reign supreme!