Reviews for Kukamu Poems
MAKE MORE SOON PLEASE!
Music-chan loves anime chapter 6 . 1/20/2013
CUTE!
GirlOfTheForestGreen chapter 6 . 11/21/2012
That was an extremely lame suicide scene, im mean seriously? Oh hi kukai! I was just goin ta kill myself, u ok wit dat? No? Ok! :P
Kukamu chapter 6 . 10/26/2012
Salutations And Excuse Me For My Username, I Am Typing Like A Manga Person, Or Whatever You Humans Call These Comical Books Of Senseless Needs And Wants That Include No Information What So Ever. I Am Kanaya Maryam. I Talk To This Female Human Named Rose Lalonde And I Have Become Infatuated With This Kukamu Thing That Seems Very...How Would You Humans Put it? Oh Yes, Touching. It Was Very Entertaining To Say At The Very Least. Thank you For The Senseless But Well Written Poems/Stories.
(Please Don't Look Up Kanaya Or Rose Because My Brother, TheTrainerNamedSilver, Will Almost Literally Strangle Me. Arigato As Humans Say.)
Kukamu chapter 3 . 10/26/2012
Yes You Are Evil "Aki-Chan". Very Evil To Have A Cliff Hanger Right There, That Was Not Very Nice You Know.
CrossAngel-Chan chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
SUGOIIIIIII! :D Aki-Chan, I iz so happy that you made a new chapter! It was really cool! :D :D

PWEASE POST MORE!

Andd...AWWWW! AMU-CHAN! THATS SO SWEEEEEEEETT! D:
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 6 . 1/25/2012
So, this is the ending? Well I'm glad Kukai confessed.
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 5 . 1/8/2012
Hmmm... What about Utau?

We'll see in the next chapter, right, Aki-chan?

Update soon!
CrossAngel-Chan chapter 5 . 12/31/2011
Awww! Aki-Chan made it all happy/sad! Good mix and it's worth it for being short! It's really good!~! *Heart* c(: (:
Souless-Anime-Freak1996 chapter 5 . 12/30/2011
I love this story/poems! They are just amazing! Can't wait! -
CrossAngel-Chan chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
Mewwy Chwistmas and...Omgzzz~!~ Hurry and continue Aki-Chan!~! :O
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 4 . 12/25/2011
I love happy endings!

Great job!
BlackCatNeko999 chapter 3 . 12/24/2011
O.O Can't wait until you update this awesome story of yours.

You love Kukamu, right? I am a big fan myself so please read my Kukamu fic. and tell me in a review how it was.

Thanks! Even if you don't review my story I'll still read yours with interest.

Until you update~!