Reviews for Secret meeting in Neverland
Lex chapter 2 . 4/23/2014
This is beautiful.

Peter is this fragile bird, ever indecisive and wanting of Jimmy, yet wanting to be the secure person who wouldn't flit around for someone he can't trust. He is very confused, but he loves so much.

And your Jimmy makes me break.

Suggestions -
1) Peter sends one of his lost boys in, on response to the next message. Not to attack, but to go in his place so Jimmy may reminisce on his feelings with a boy of his past, and Peter doesn't have to face his. Jimmy is so very adult about it, pats Twins or whomever on the head and sends him off with a letter the illiterate messenger boy can't read. Peter however, was a boy so close to his heart Jimmy had to have taught him the written word. And there's nothing too challenging in the message but a simple, "Miss you".
Cue Peter's weakened resolve in the night, causing him to crash through Capt. Hook's window (again) and snuggle in to his side.
Hook is obviously rather alarmed, but even though they're in his ship, Hook becomes Jimmy and he just holds Peter.
And Peter has this mad relevation that either 1)perhaps, if he could give what Bonnie had, Bonnie who had changed his Jimmy; then maybe nothing would have happened. That couldn't change the past, but appealing to Jimmy, half-dressed in only a robe, would make Hook want to be Jimmy all the time, just for him.
After all, if a little skin from a bad woman change a good man man, a little skin from a good boy could change a bad man good right?
And then there's Hook, who's waking up in the middle of the night to his boy, his boy Peter looking awkward in nothing but a silk robe,
Cue confusion.
2) or perhaps Peter decides if he could only just act like his mom, whom Jimmy had loved, more than his dad, Jimmy would value him above all other things, including this stupid piracy business.
Only problem? Peter's never met his mom. So he follows the awkward example of the closest female to his platonic heart; Tinkerbell.
Cue Peter trying to teach Hook simple things and feeling oh so clever, Hook amusing him by going, "Oh really? I never knew how to scavenge for berries or hunt a croc, thank-you" and really that's because Hook's smart enough to not eat deformed crocodile and instead fed on plentiful Neverbirds but thinks Peter to be absolutely precious.
Also cue Peter copying Tinkerbell's notorious jealousy streak as part of 'normal girl-like behavior' and pushing away all other pirates from his Jimmy, constantly whining for attention.
Cue Peter having attempted to make more feminine clothing and dye his hair red? Only to have obviously berry-stained hair and an obnoxiously loose 1-piece clothe ending at his knees.
But it works because Hook is endeared to the innocence of his actions.
Dorian Drell chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I really like this, the father-son relationship Peter and Jimmy have. You did a good job. I read it when you first published it and was sad to see only 1 chapter. Then all-of-a-sudden I wanted to read Neverland fanfiction out of the blue today so I found this story again and read your note. Oh please continue because I definitely feel you should write more to this. There are only a few fanfictions for the miniseries and most not about Peter and Jimmy (Or ones that interest me). I think you should continue the path you are going right now. Say- Jimmy is missing his time back in London, when him and Peter were so close. Now he wants to make everything right, but he's messed things up with Peter so bad that Peter just can't trust him anymore. So Jimmy is planning away to prove to Peter that he doesn't want to hurt him anymore. Also in a chapter, an unknown enemy comes while the Neverland pirates are fighting Peter and the lost boys. When Peter and the boys try to escape the enemy prevents them from doing so. To save his friends Peter challenges the enemy but is too strong. Peter gets badly wounded, but his friends escape. So Jimmy saves Peter and nurses him back to health all the while gaining Peter's trust again. Wooo! Sorry for the long comment. I don't know... you don't have to use it, but it's something I personally would like to read about them. Anyways great job on the story. :)
Wendy Pan chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Your story is great! I think you could put more HookxPeter in there. Like, Peter could be fighting with Hook, then Hook says something he used to when they both lived in London, and Peter drops his defenses a little. :) Love the story btw! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Amorous Erised chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Heyy, I really do think that this story has great potential. I would like to see the story progress into Peter/Jimmy, but I think that it also has to be done with great care, like keep it subtle. As if it is done wrong, it can make the reader uncomfertable. What with the great age gap. But like I said, if you took great care with it, their relationship could have great potentional.

Watching Neverland, I found that there seemed to be a second context behind their relationship. Especially in what they say to each other. Xx
Dani Pan chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Peter should get too close to Hook during a fight, then later in the chapter, he goes to Hook and demands answers to what they are too each other. Then he should spend the night with Hook :)
YouFoundMeAgainXx chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I like this please continue :)
Inconstant Logic chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Well, I'm not sure if it would help much, seeing as how it appears you plan on making this a Peter/Jim story, but you could always have an instance where Peter asks James about his mother, or father (though that might be a bit of a beserk button for James), or ask why he ever decided to take care of him, because what debt did he ever owe Peter's mother, if she was the one to marry someone else and kick the bucket?

Hopefully that will help.
Hohenstaufen chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Totally waiting for the next chapter! Good job! D
Amorous Erised chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I Loved this. I like to think that Jimmy still cares for Peter. I am all for another chaoter, esspecially one which is slash. Xx
Whimsical Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh you must continue this!

It sounds like it's going to make an interesting read! When I watched Neverland, the ending left me feeling so sad! I mean, the bond between Peter and Jimmy was... well, it never should have ended like that.

So it was nice that someone would actually write a story like this, I think many people don't want to see those two remain enemies.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chappie!
ronaldmalfoy1984 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
please post more, has great potential. so good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was an awesome start. Love it so far. Please update soon!
Lennister chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This a great start to what could be an awesome story! It has certainly motivated me to write my own story about Peter and Jimmy. I hope you do continue this story some day, I would certainly like to read more!
SeriouslySiriusPadfoot chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
you should continue this... I've always thought Hook & Peter had a little more then a 'Father/son' thing going...

i don't know...

I hope you haven't abandoned this

Naru137 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really loved. There is not alot of stories about this movie. It's really quite sad. I hope you continue this great story. I can't wait for the next chapter.