Reviews for Secret meeting in Neverland
Losing Time chapter 2 . 7/23/2013
I really like this, the father-son relationship Peter and Jimmy have. You did a good job. I read it when you first published it and was sad to see only 1 chapter. Then all-of-a-sudden I wanted to read Neverland fanfiction out of the blue today so I found this story again and read your note. Oh please continue because I definitely feel you should write more to this. There are only a few fanfictions for the miniseries and most not about Peter and Jimmy (Or ones that interest me). I think you should continue the path you are going right now. Say- Jimmy is missing his time back in London, when him and Peter were so close. Now he wants to make everything right, but he's messed things up with Peter so bad that Peter just can't trust him anymore. So Jimmy is planning away to prove to Peter that he doesn't want to hurt him anymore. Also in a chapter, an unknown enemy comes while the Neverland pirates are fighting Peter and the lost boys. When Peter and the boys try to escape the enemy prevents them from doing so. To save his friends Peter challenges the enemy but is too strong. Peter gets badly wounded, but his friends escape. So Jimmy saves Peter and nurses him back to health all the while gaining Peter's trust again. Wooo! Sorry for the long comment. I don't know... you don't have to use it, but it's something I personally would like to read about them. Anyways great job on the story. :)
Wendy Pan chapter 2 . 5/23/2013
Your story is great! I think you could put more HookxPeter in there. Like, Peter could be fighting with Hook, then Hook says something he used to when they both lived in London, and Peter drops his defenses a little. :) Love the story btw! I'm looking forward to reading the next chapter.
Amorous Erised chapter 2 . 5/25/2013
Heyy, I really do think that this story has great potential. I would like to see the story progress into Peter/Jimmy, but I think that it also has to be done with great care, like keep it subtle. As if it is done wrong, it can make the reader uncomfertable. What with the great age gap. But like I said, if you took great care with it, their relationship could have great potentional.

Watching Neverland, I found that there seemed to be a second context behind their relationship. Especially in what they say to each other. Xx
Dani Pan chapter 2 . 5/15/2013
Peter should get too close to Hook during a fight, then later in the chapter, he goes to Hook and demands answers to what they are too each other. Then he should spend the night with Hook :)
YouFoundMeAgainXx chapter 2 . 3/26/2013
I like this please continue :)
Inconstant Logic chapter 2 . 1/13/2013
Well, I'm not sure if it would help much, seeing as how it appears you plan on making this a Peter/Jim story, but you could always have an instance where Peter asks James about his mother, or father (though that might be a bit of a beserk button for James), or ask why he ever decided to take care of him, because what debt did he ever owe Peter's mother, if she was the one to marry someone else and kick the bucket?

Hopefully that will help.
Hohenstaufen chapter 1 . 1/5/2013
Totally waiting for the next chapter! Good job! D
Amorous Erised chapter 1 . 11/29/2012
I Loved this. I like to think that Jimmy still cares for Peter. I am all for another chaoter, esspecially one which is slash. Xx
Whimsical Dreamer chapter 1 . 8/24/2012
Oh you must continue this!

It sounds like it's going to make an interesting read! When I watched Neverland, the ending left me feeling so sad! I mean, the bond between Peter and Jimmy was... well, it never should have ended like that.

So it was nice that someone would actually write a story like this, I think many people don't want to see those two remain enemies.

Anyway, looking forward to the next chappie!
ronaldmalfoy1984 chapter 1 . 7/30/2012
please post more, has great potential. so good! :)
Guest chapter 1 . 7/7/2012
This was an awesome start. Love it so far. Please update soon!
Lennister chapter 1 . 5/8/2012
This a great start to what could be an awesome story! It has certainly motivated me to write my own story about Peter and Jimmy. I hope you do continue this story some day, I would certainly like to read more!
Faded Electric chapter 1 . 4/8/2012
you should continue this... I've always thought Hook & Peter had a little more then a 'Father/son' thing going...

i don't know...

I hope you haven't abandoned this

Naru137 chapter 1 . 3/5/2012
I really loved. There is not alot of stories about this movie. It's really quite sad. I hope you continue this great story. I can't wait for the next chapter.
Ennya chapter 1 . 2/23/2012
I really loved your first chapter and I hope you update soon. I just found Neverland and fell in love with the relationship between Jimmy and Peter, and so I'm really looking forward to see where you go with this piece. :)