Reviews for Love Endures
TashaRose chapter 1 . 8/31/2013
Beautiful sequel! Wonderful story.
Melissa72 chapter 1 . 11/20/2012
Ahh...it's so wonderful to read a story that has the Lord at it's heart. How different this world would be if we all lived like we were supposed to...putting Him first and in the middle. Not that we wouldn't flounder and fall, but that we would know where to go for answers if not peace and trust.

So in your head was it a boy or girl? I'm thinking boy:) Loved your fic...liked how the issue with David was resolved. It's so easy to get bitter. And impossible to heal without God's help.

Thank you for sharing the gift He gave you with us:)
Leb chapter 1 . 5/7/2012
Please continue the story. You have done such a wonderful job and I have to know what happens next.
Lev chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
Please continue the story! You have done a wonderful job of continuing the story.
Lev chapter 1 . 5/5/2012
klovess chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
Loved it! Very well written- couldn't stop reading until I was finished. Please let us know what happens next!
Red.Gael chapter 1 . 1/22/2012
I have loved both this story, and the previous one. Your writting of Christy and Neil is wonderful.

Please, please write a third part - I really want to know what happens with the baby!
Graham'sGirl chapter 1 . 1/4/2012
o_o... :D Please write more, i don't care if I'm the only one who reviewed your stories are simply amazing and i really want to read more
Robin M chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
Another beautiful story! Please keep writing! Have you written anything for Pride and Prejudice?
rororogers chapter 1 . 12/20/2011
another beautiful story
xComeAlongPond chapter 1 . 12/19/2011
Great sequel! Loved it how they both made up with David. :)

What's going to happen to Christy's baby?

thanks again!