Reviews for GI Joe: Humanity
Guest chapter 8 . 10/29/2015
I think you should keep writing

I like how the story's going and if is very interesting
lizziecats chapter 8 . 12/13/2013
I really like this story so far, I hope you update soon!
I like the development between River and Snake Eyes. I think that they suit one another very well so I hope to see more scenes between them. I also like how River seems to be slowly connecting with the other members of GI Joe, its like she's really becoming a part of there team. I think that during this mission that there on right now you should have her prove herself to the Joes so that maybe they will decide to let her become a permanent member of the Joes team. I feel like she would be a good asset to the team so I hope that she can start to get along with everyone, not to mention I think that the other members of the team should be aloud to know about River's past and what Hawk was saying was confidential about where she got her funds in the past. since a person can only truly trust another person when there are no secrets between them.

Anyway I like this story and really want to read more. I want to see more fluff scenes between River and Snake Eyes so that we can really see there relationship develop more in to an unbreakable bond where they don't even need words to understand each other. plus I don't think it would be bad if you had River learn sign language so that she and Snake Eyes could communicate better then just relaying on pen and paper. I mean when there on a mission together its not like he can just take out a piece of paper and write something to her if there in the middle of a battle. they need to be able to communicate better if they hope to have a romantic relationship later on as the story continues.
Girloveshugs chapter 8 . 10/25/2013
Love it, update soon please
sassygirl9811 chapter 8 . 7/22/2013
Please continue!
Unnamed chapter 8 . 5/19/2013
I kind of just found this and I really like it. Please update the story, it's really interesting.
fan chapter 8 . 5/3/2013
please continue
nightrader1234 chapter 8 . 12/11/2012
OHOHOH river is going to get welsh drunk and then 1 thing leads to another. I watched something similar in a movie once, cant rememberer what it was called though
booklover2098 chapter 8 . 6/26/2012
Great chatper! update soon! Loved it!
Adriatic Rose chapter 8 . 5/10/2012
O.O

Ominous music plays in the background.

Very cool! Keep it up!
Regin chapter 8 . 4/29/2012
I Like, I Lust, I Love!Please Update Soon!
Slytherin Studios chapter 8 . 4/15/2012
I like your story, please update soon.
Sam0728 chapter 8 . 3/7/2012
YAY! You updated! XD Love this story, update again soon! Whats going to happen? What did River mean when she talked to Duke in the limo? Update again soon! PLEASE!
I'mSexyAndYouKnowItGlitch chapter 8 . 2/28/2012
Ohhhhhhhh. We got some shit goin' on up In here!
yournewfan chapter 4 . 2/27/2012
FINALLY - a (vaguely - because GI Joe is fiction) realistic story in this archive. I'm glad to see someone actual kept Snake Eyes in character and didn't have him break his oath of silence in the first chapter! This is well written too, so keep it up.
Silver Katsuyami chapter 8 . 2/26/2012
Wonderful cliff hanger! :D I can't wait to read more.
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »